Zombie Roleplay

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Zombie Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Towels0 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:44 am

For what it's worth, I'd be willing to start this up again if anyone else wanted. I know I'm going to be four months after the last post but it's pretty cool to see something from 2017 on here. It seems like Dead Fingers sadly came to an end about a year ago but I kind of miss our old gang and wouldn't mind kicking some more zombie ass.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Towels0
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hornet_Mask on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:34 am

Is it okay if I join, too? I just like roleplaying in post-apocalyptic settings. Now here's my character.
Name: Jesse Salter
Birth Place: Houston, Texas
Height: 6'4
Weight: 200lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Build: Muscular
Clothing: Brown Jacket, Black Tank Top, Denim Jeans, Black Boots.
Accessories: Brown Cowboy Hat, Brown Bandana, Goggles.
Primary: Henry Lever Action Rifle
Secondary: Colt Single Action Army
Vehicle: Black Pickup Truck
Personality: Jesse encounters lots of bandits, so his trust isn't easily gained, he will only trust you if you're a good leader and don't have dirt for brains.
Biography: Jesse is not the type of person you want to mess with, his father was a county sheriff, whom he inherited his skills with firearms, and if you want to fight him, you're going to be dead meat.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hornet_Mask
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tr33cko on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:19 am

I think I might just join in, eh?
Name: Jakob Lis
Birth Place: Łódź, Poland
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 190lbs
Hair Color: Brownish
Eye Color: Blue
Build: Lanky and Lithe
Clothing: Leather Jacket, Work Jeans, Dress Shoes, Beanie.
Accessories: Black Gloves, knife tucked in sock
Primary: MP5/10
Secondary: Luger
Vehicle: VW Golf
Personality: Is passionate, but aloof. Does not like uncultured folk, and will give people a piece of his mind, whether in German, Polish, or English.
Biography: Born in Poland, worked out of Austria and Poland in various smuggling-based crimes. Came to America to establish relations, got stranded. Still carries contraband with him.

Tr33cko
Member for 2 years
Author Streamwatcher Person of Interest Promethean Friendly Beginnings World Builder Inspiration Visual Appeal Arc Warden Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparklekittenz on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:53 am

Can I join? Or at least make I character, I'm bored.

Name: Jackie (last name unknown)
Birth place: CA
Hair color: Blondeish-brownish
Eye color: Amber
Build: tall, skinny
Clothing: White shirt, skinny jeans, leather jacket, no shoes, black beret
Accessories: Fang necklace (don't ask), spike bracelet
Personality: Likes to have the upper hand in conversations (and usually does), convincing, sarcastic, fast learner, loves to hit unsuspecting people over the head with a gold club.
Biography: Born in CA in the mist of the zombie attack, lived with her mother on the run after her father got infected. She learned English and taught herself French and Arabian. When she was five her mother got infected and she fled to New Orleans by herself, stealing a ship from a harbor a d teaching herself to sail. She drunk sea water and ate clams and other sea life for a month until she reached New Orleans. She picked up a life of crime to survive, stealing supplies from houses and sleeping in random people's attics without permission.

sparklekittenz
Member for 2 years
Promethean World Builder Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Towels0 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:26 pm

Go ahead and start with a first story post if any of you guys want (i.e. introduce your characters with some actions, have them scavenging, scouting, or something like that so the characters can meet up). I'd make a post like that first but I'm tooling around with some zombie roleplays to see which one's optimal. If I find another one and any of you are still looking for a zombie roleplay, I'll let you know.

Towels0
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparklekittenz on Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:06 pm

If you find a zombie rp that's not, like, 100 years old, will you let me know? Thanks if you do.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Jackie walked through the empty town, staying in the shadows even though nobody was out this late at night. She picked up a apple that had fallen from it's tree, took a bite, and kept walking. She had fled her last town when it became completely infected my zombies.
She looked around, making sure nobody was watching, before taking her knife form her pocket. She jammed it between two slabs of wood in a someone's house. She gingerly placed her foot on the knife and used it like a stepping stool. In her hand. Jackie gripped the windowsill of the second-floor window, took the knife out, and jammed it up higher in the wall. Doing this, she easily reached the attic, where she would sleep for the night.

sparklekittenz
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby CatnipEvergreen on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:16 pm

May I join?
Name- Esu Takahashi
Age- 24
Appearance:
Black hair, Black eyes, Ripped shirt, Katana sling behind his back, long scar on his right cheek.
........Height- 6'2"
........Weight-189 lbs
........Hair color/style- Black, long and messy
........Clothing- Ripped T-Shirt, Tattered Jeans
........Misc.- Martial artist expert from before the Outbreak
Personality- Quiet and shy, disciplined, slow to anger, solitary
Equipment- (feel free to add to this as the story proceeds) Kami Katana ( basically a demon katana), zombie head( unknown reason)
Biography- (feel free to skip! or slowly reveal as the story proceeds) Esu was home in Tokyo with his parents when the virus broke out. He had no school because it was summer and his little sister was at daycare. His mother was resting. She had an altercation with some weird guy at the Supermarket and she was feeling sick. When she had been sleeping for a while they came to check on her and she was stone cold. For some reason she took a while to turn, long enough for them to reach the Hospital. When they got there it was already too late. 55,000 people were already dead, and there were about 54,999 walkers in Tokyo. The Hospital was swarming with them, they barely made it out alive. They weren't bitten, and they were relieved to see that Esu's mother had woken up, she hadn't been bitten either, maybe, just scratched, she would be fine. They could survive together--- Well, until she bit them both savagely. His father had his neck taken out. But for Esu, he had a bite in the arm. He was not naive. He knew what would happen now. He had time to end it. So he searched and he searched for a weapon sharp or explosive enough for it to be painless, until he finally the house of a (probably dead) martial artist. The katana was above the fireplace, a decoration of sorts, but still sharp. He knew what bites could do, but he didn't know he needed to destroy the brain. He aimed the sword towards his heart, hesitating, shaking. He couldn't do it. But he could do something much, much worse. He moved the katana just so, steeled himself....... and cut off his arm.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

CatnipEvergreen
Member for 2 years
Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CatnipEvergreen on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:34 pm

A wet squish filled the air as he sliced through one head. Another one. And another. It wasn't helping very much, considering there was a herd starting to surround him. He was pretty sure he couldn't kill them all, but he knew he wouldn't die. He'd got on the evacuation boats for a reason. Tokyo was a crowded place a long time ago. And it is tight now. Anyone living there won't survive long. Any safe-house was swarmed. In America there's much more room, escape plans, contingency plots. All planned out. He just made one mistake. He went South. Now he had no freaking idea where he was, and he was getting swarmed daily. He was pretty sure he could find a city. Which he DID NOT want to do. Cities were full. Cities were death. He was only this close to a crowd of walkers today because he thought he saw someone in a ghost town. Which was stupid. They call it a ghost town for a reason. But what he saw was running and climbing. If walkers could do that, he needed to know anyway. He didn't like people but he could take his chances.

CatnipEvergreen
Member for 2 years
Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CatnipEvergreen on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:37 pm

He continued that train of though for a while, slicing and whirring around in a blur of steel. And then he saw Her.

CatnipEvergreen
Member for 2 years
Tipworthy

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby sparklekittenz on Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:00 am

Jackie poked her head out the window, trying not to get scratched by the pieces of glass sticking out at weird angles, and looked around the deserted town. She was in danger if she stayed in one place to long, and she thought she heard noise coming from downstairs, which could be good; Or very very bad. When the zombies started flooding her home she hadn't had time to grab a weapon, so she wasn't prepared for an attack.

She thought she saw the shadow of someone walking not to far from her hiding place. Best to stay hidden until I know it's not a zombie, she thought. She swung herself back though the window. Doing so she broke off a piece of glass from the window, and it shattered on the ground, making a loud noise.

(OOC: forgive me, idk what sound glass makes when it breaks)

She cursed under her breath and retreated to the back of the attic, trying to ignore the growing hunger in the pit of her stomach. She searched her bag to see if she had an apple or two stored inside.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

sparklekittenz
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deadpoll654 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:02 pm

Oh gosh, what a nice things you doing here, i always wanted to be able to to do something like that, but i'm not handy at all

Deadpoll654
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anneroberts on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:49 am

I am so liking this rp. Finally a realistic zombie rp lol. Ok time to get to business, profile making
Name: Matt Beilharz
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 263 lbs.
Hair color/style: Brown/Shaved
Clothing: Balck and light-blue thick striped hoodie, Black cargo pants, Hollywood Undead T-shirt, Black Converse.
Misc: Large frame, slightly muscular build.
Personality- Protective of everyone, but usually is quiet and secluded before a confrontation. Slow to anger, but when angred can get furious. Cracks jokes even when it's not appropriate. Funny, and loves to be with people
Equipment- (feel free to add to this as the story proceeds) 9mm pistol, Steel bat, Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel Truck
I also have a few guidelines which you should follow... and I am open to suggestions.

1. Zombies are strong, but slow and stupid, but can be killed just like a normal person would be, zombies are just slightly more resiliant. Example: Zombie can easily break down a door. Headshot will instantly kill as long as it strikes the brain. Multiple body shots will kill them as well.

anneroberts
Member for 0 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacesurvives on Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:46 pm

Name: jace
Equipment:pipe wrench and a crossbow
Bio: seperated from the survivor group, has parkour talent and is a great shot
Weight: 72kg
Height: 5"9'

Jacesurvives
Member for 0 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitsuni on Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:38 pm

Not sure if this RP is dead but here's my character

Name- James Afton
Age- 23
Height- 6'4
Weight- 242 lbs
Hair Colour/Style - Brown/messy
Clothing- White plain long sleeve tee with small rips in it, tied red/black pattern flannel around waist, blue ripped jeans, black muddy boots
Misc- White studs in both ears, was a mechanic before the outbreak, bandage over left eye, A Suzuki TL 1000 motorbike
Personality- Helpful and kind, but when a friend is in danger instantly resorts to threats and violence
Equipment- (feel free to add to this as the story progresses) Fire axe and crossbow
Biography- (skip if you want) James was working on his father's motorbike with him in his garage when the outbreak began. He had some free time as it was summer break. Suddenly, his mother screamed. He came inside to see his sister in the back garden, who fell to the floor with a bloody neck. James had a feeling what this could have been, but he shrugged it off. His mother rushed to his sister's lifeless body. His father was on the phone calling the hospital inside, when James saw it. He knew. His sister was deathly pale, and then... he saw her finger twitch. He knew she died, so what was happening? His sister lunged at his mother, sinking her teeth into the mother's neck. His father used to be a lumberjack, so he rushed past his clueless father and grabbed his fire axe which he had used to use to chop wood years ago. He ran to see his little sister, ripping into his mother's torso and eating her organs. His father came from behind in, and gasped in terror at the sight. James quickly kicked his sister's head, stunning her and putting her to the ground. and then, he swung his father's fire axe into his sister's head. He had to kick her off the axe's head, and she fell to the ground, lifeless once more. Then, he heard the sirens of the ambulance. He took his father by the hand, who had by now grabbed a crossbow he carved from wood along with some arrows, and ran off into the forest behind their house. Years after the incident, his father died, but not before teaching James the basics of survival. James inherited his hand-carved crossbow and the fire axe, and went back home to get his father's motorbike. Walking past his mother and his sister's body one last time, he decided to bury them, and after getting the motorbike, would go back for his father too.

Kitsuni
Member for 0 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!