Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Zombieland... The Journal of Frankie Harliens

a topic in Character Journals, a part of the RPG forum.

If you want to create a journal for your character, use this forum.

Zombieland... The Journal of Frankie Harliens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:00 pm

For anyone who doesn't know me, I'm Frankie Harliens, player of Viewstate High in D.C., Virgina. Dated all the seniors last year. But that's not the only thing i did. I was in a "zombie attack".

We were watching the TV in the Sam's, which had been locked up with them in for some odd reason. I had learned the names of the people stuck in with me. Chance Cutts, who I might add was a hottie, Daniel Cutts, a Jock, Ronnie, another hottie, and Quentin Vick, a shy guy whom I didn't really notice. Then the TV startled me with the anchor man.

''ATTENTION CITIZENS! EVAC-" the anchorman was cut off by a girl with yellow eyes and blood dripping from her mouth. She bit into the man, and then screamed into the camera. But it was to high-pitched for me to hear. But apparently Chance did, because she held her head, and fell to the ground.

I had remembered my sister doing this once, in the vampire attack ten years ago. So I yelled at Quentin to pick her up, and i got the special instrument that looked like an Ipod. Daniel had to really work to pry open her ears, and a terrible, low pitched enough to hear, but high pitched enough to hurt, and stuck the needle pointing from the instrument. I stuck it in her ear, and she fell limp.

"WHAT YOU DO?" he yelled, putting her gently on the ground, and punching my face as he got up. Just before I kicked him in a sensitive place, I heard the scream again. A zombie was pulling Chance to the door, which was broken in. Then I noticed these zombie-like people had yellow eyes, but didn't gave blood dripping from their mouths. A tall man with a white cowboy hat, white button-up shirt, jeans, and cowboy boots got behind me, holding my arms behind me. The thing hold Chance tied her up and gagged her.

"Who are you?" I yelled, as he kicked me in the back of my knee, causing me to bend in pain. "Take the Screamer, leave the humans." he said, throwing me back into one of the stronger guys behind him. The force of me into the guy's chest caused a bruise on my back. I watched him eject a tranquilizer into Chance as she, and I, screamed. The guy behind me kicked me in the knee, causing me to bend in pain again. He threw me to the ground, and held my arms away from me. "Good night, Shifter." the Southern guy with the cowboy hat said to me, smiling evilly and injecting me with the tranq.

Now the twenty of us kids were stuck in a small cell.
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!