Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

1x1 Roleplay. Literate with plot ideas.

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

1x1 Roleplay. Literate with plot ideas.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snickerdoodle07 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:22 pm

Hello there,

As the title says, I'm looking for a few good 1x1 roleplays.

Just so we can figure out if we would be a good fit, here are a few of my basic roleplaying norms:
-My characters range in age from 18-25. I REFUSE to go younger, unless you have a very intriguing plot.
-I USUALLY roleplay modern/romance, but lately I've been trying new things.
-I won't roleplay anime, basically because I have never watched any.
-I don't have limits, really.
-I only roleplay through email.
-I LOVE LOVE LOVE odd pairings.
-I'm learning that a plot is much more fun to work with, so I have created quite a few. We don't have to use mine, we can use yours or make one up.
-I don't do 'character sheets'. I'd rather your character learn about mine throughout the roleplay, and vice-versa. Also, all of my characters are made up for each roleplay. I don't re-use characters, ever.
-I'd rather roleplay a female character, but in some cases I will roleplay a male character.
-I only do straight pairings, I don't do female x female or male x male. Sorry, I am just not very good at it.

Ok, so now onto what I'd really love you for if you roleplayed with me:
-Something sort of like the movie PUSH. (If you haven't seen it, that's alright.) It's about these people that have varied special powers (One's a seer, another is a pusher, etc. The seer can see what is coming, the pusher can make a person do/think what they want just by looking into their eyes. And so on.) For this we'd have to make up a plot because I don't have one yet.

-Twilight. (And before you groan, please read.) I don't want to do Bella and Edward. But what about Alice and Jasper, or Rosalie and Emmett, or even Carslile and Esmee. Any of the already paired up people/vampires/werewolves would be fine. We can create their background and then go from there. :)

I won't post any of my plots here, but if you are interested in doing a roleplay with me, but neither of those above interest you, let me know because I've got a TON of other plots already written out. I am also very open to any suggestions.

Okay well I guess all that is left is for you to contact me. You can post here or PM me. :)

Hope to hear from you soon!! OH! And Merry Christmas! :D
"You wait little girl on an empty stage, for fate to turn the light on."
-Sixteen Going on Seventeen. The Sound of Music.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

snickerdoodle07
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: 1x1 Roleplay. Literate with plot ideas.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkelfprincess on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:12 pm

i will be willing to rp one on one. i will rp through e-mails or anywhere really. i usually rp romance, and any time period. i rp males and females. as well as any breed/race...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkelfprincess
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkelfprincess on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:12 pm

i will be willing to rp one on one. i will rp through e-mails or anywhere really. i usually rp romance, and any time period. i rp males and females. as well as any breed/race...

darkelfprincess
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:18 pm

I'm interested in the Twilight one, but I would ask to double up. Meaning I play the character you want but I would ask you to play a character that I want as well.
I would also like to know about other plots/ideas you have.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ikickitup on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:03 pm

I am interested in a one on one. I can roleplay through aim or email. I will play a male, or female. Whichever you would prefer at the time. I am interested in romance.
Im a vegetarian. -eats handful of animal crackers-

ikickitup
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snickerdoodle07 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:44 pm

I sent all 3 of you a PM, but in case you don't get it (because it seems like my PM's don't want to send)

Basically it says to email me and we can talk more about it: snicker_doodle_07@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you all soon. :)

snickerdoodle07
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snickerdoodle07 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:10 am

Anyone else intersted?

snickerdoodle07
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snickerdoodle07 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Just recovered from bronchitis, ready for a new roleplay! :)

snickerdoodle07
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!