Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Antius Dis/Approves

a topic in Character Journals, a part of the RPG forum.

If you want to create a journal for your character, use this forum.

Antius Dis/Approves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Antius Amell

"The Wonders of Magic and the Civilizations of the Past are far greater than you can possibly imagine!"
Last edited by almostinsane on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Antius Dis/Approves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Asmara Surana

Disposition: +80
Platonic: It is amazing to meet an Apostate, and a Grey Warden no less. She's proven to be pleasant company and I'm glad to be traveling with her in her quest.
Romantic: (blushes) N-none of your business!
Thoughts:It is incredible that I met Asmara. I could spend hours discussing magic and life both inside and outside the Tower with her. She's different than other people I know. Even Circle Magi eventually get tired of discussing subjects with me.

Ser Bruce

Disposition: +55
Platonic: Ser Bruce seems like a typical Templar to me, but he is not bothersome.
Romantic: I am not one of those foolish apprentices that find it romantic to be guarded by a knight in shining armor, even if I was *ahem* into men....
Thoughts: Ser Bruce is a formidable fighter; I have to give him that. Unfortunately, he's been trained to be suspicious of magic and is against new or unapproved branches of magic. He has a fond appreciation of drinks, however, and I can agree with him on Blood Mages, albeit, I'm not as fervent as he is.

Ser Sev

Disposition: +70
Platonic: I haven't known Ser Sev for long, but she has proven to be a fair and capable leader. I will obey her orders.
Romantic: She is an attractive woman, but seems a tad... intimidating for my tastes.
Thoughts: Ser Sev is a capable leader, used to being in charge thanks to her noble background. I will have to remember to ask her questions on her family history. The Couslands have had a powerful influence for Ages! On the downside, she dislikes magic, which annoys me, but I'm used to it.

Jasper

Platonic: Jasper saved my life. I almost have to consider him a friend by now.
Romantic: Once again, I am not interested in men.
Thoughts: Well, it's a good thing I met Jasper! If it wasn't for him, I'd be dead! He seems like an agreeable sort. His sense of humor is excellent and he is obviously and experienced fighter. He seems to be hiding something, but he doesn't seem like a threat.

Arvin Solus

Platonic: He's a Mage and Grey Warden and he knows a branch of magic I do not.
Romantic: I am neither into men nor beasts. Perhaps Freya might be interested in his shape-changing abilities, however.
Thoughts: Arvin looks a bit familiar. He might have once lived in the tower. I am eager to ask him about his abilities and his life outside the Tower.

Blodwyn Akritas

Disposition: +45
Platonic: She's a blood mage and a slaver... Although she must have interesting things to say about Tevinter, I'm wary of her.
Romantic: She's a pretty woman, but I do not see her that way.
Thoughts: I simply do not understand how she can make a living on slavery. Does she not see any parallel between it and being forced into a Tower? And her blood magic... I simply cannot trust her.

Valen Akritas

Disposition: -40
Platonic: He's an arrogant ass.
Romantic: NO.
Thoughts: After finding out what he did to poor Blysse, I just can't stomach the man. He had no right to react the way he did. I hope Ser Sev tosses him out of the party.

Blysse

Disposition: +75
Platonic: She is an excellent archer and her innocence is simply heart-warming.
Romantic: She's certainly attractive and a nice person.
Thoughts: Even though I cannot understand most of her words, I can tell that Blysse is a pleasant person to be around. She is definitely not anti-social like her brother, Cash. I hope to ask her questions about her people, assuming I can manage to communicate with her. I hope she isn't too shaken by what Valen did to her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!