Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Asmara Dis/approves

a topic in Character Journals, a part of the RPG forum.

If you want to create a journal for your character, use this forum.

Asmara Dis/approves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Asmara Rowan Surana

"Happy are those who dream."
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Asmara Dis/approves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Ser Sev

Disposition: +80 (+75 is Asmara's "default" disposition)
Platonic: I haven't known Ser Sev for long, but I have no reason to think of her as anything but a friend.
Romantic: ...? (Hasn't even occurred to her).
Thoughts: I'm so glad to have met Ser Sev! It is good to know that other Wardens besides myself managed to survive what happened at Ostagar, and she has treated me with nothing but kindness and goodwill since then, despite knowing little but my name. Plus, she's clearly a very strong, steady person, and very self-assured. I cannot help but admire people like that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Antius

Disposition: +80
Platonic: I do not think it would be unfair to say that Antius saved my life, and I'm extremely grateful for that. He is a very friendly person, too, and it's nice to have someone to talk to.
Romantic: Umm...
Thoughts: Antius is so knowledgeable! I really just want to ask him questions all day. I don't mind his lecture style either; it reminds me of one of my teachers. He's very patient and kind, too. He says very strange things sometimes, and I don't always understand them, but then that seems to happen to me a lot, so it's not his fault. He is kind of funny, though.
Last edited by Kurokiku on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Ser Le-Guy

Platonic: Ser Le-Guy is not as talkative as some people, but I really do think he's a good person. He agreed to help me when my life was in danger, and he has given me no reason to doubt that he is genuine in this. I respect him a lot, and consider him my friend as well.
Thoughts: I haven't had the best experiences with Templars in the past. Usually, they run up to me waving swords and shouting mean words like "maleficarum" at me. Ser Le-Guy isn't like that at all. On the contrary, he seems to be that sort of person that would want to know the real story before he did something like that. If I was a maleficarum, I'm sure he would come after me, too, but I'm not, and truly, he seems to have a kind heart under all that armor. There's a lot about him that I don't know, but everyone has secrets.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Arvin

Platonic: A fellow elven Grey Warden mage? We have so much in common! Plus, he didn't get mad at me for accidentally petting him, which definitely means he's a kind soul.
Thoughts: He doesn't talk much (is that even possible for the vocal apparatus of a large cat?) but I don't mind. He listens really well, though, I can tell. It's really interesting to be in the company of other magi (well, on this side of the Fade, anyway). That's never really happened to me before.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:45 am

Jasper

Platonic: He seems like a kind soul.
Romantic: Huh?
Thoughts: Jasper seems like someone with many stories; the kind of person who has seen the world. I hope that he tells me about it some day.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:06 am

Tal'Vashoth

Disposition: +100
Platonic: Tal is my best friend!
Romantic: No, silly!
Thoughts: For a long time, Tal was the only person in the world that talked to me. He wandered a round a lot, so I didn't see him all the time, but he'd stop by every few months or so. He taught me his language, and told me a little bit about Qunari. He's always been there when I needed him, and he never treated me strangely like some people did. He calls me "Kadan," but he never told me what it meant. I wonder if it's my name in Qunari?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:36 am

Cash

Disposition: +77
Platonic: I like him.
Romantic: Huh? Oh, no, I don't think so...
Thoughts: He seems a bit... distant, but he very truly cares for his sister, and I'm sure he's a good person underneath it all.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!