Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Battle of the Upper Kingdom [IC]

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Battle of the Upper Kingdom [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:59 am

Snow

I sitting on the edge of the fountain with my back to Shiro and I was dress in my regal white linen clothing with my swords strap around my waist. I reach out and let my fingers run lightly along the surface of the water which was soon followed by a pair of small hands running along the water's surface as well. I sense someone was around, mostly somewhere behind me. I turned and look at Shiro while at the same time holding little Ken in my lap. We both look at Shiro for a short while then I broke the silence, speaking softly. "Good Morning Shiro."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:55 am

Shiro

"Where am i? What am i doing here? Everything looks somehow familiar."

*I scanned the garden and outside of the castle.*

"I think its time you tell me excatly what is going on he......"

*I spotted the boy on her lap and my voice ceased. Somthing about this child, somthing close, i found it hard to place my emotion and thoughts on what it was that about this child.*

"Wh..who is the child?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:23 am

Snow

I pick up Ken and set him down on the ground and stood up. "Go play. I need to talk privately with our guest." I said and I watch Ken walk off. He stare at Shiro as he walk further into the garden then he look ahead and ran to watch the soldiers train on the training grounds. I look at Shiro then in Ken's direction. "That child is your son." I walk away from the fountain and I look at Shiro. "You say everything looks familiar. Well, it should be. You have been living here with me, Mitushide and the rest of the people within this city for 9 years." I walk slowly towards Shiro. "Do you remember?"

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:22 pm

*I took a step back and stared in the childs direction.*

"I have a son?....."

*I voices in my head came back stronger than before, i dropped to my knees and grabbed my head with both hands.*

"MAKE IT STOP!"

*I closed my eyes and i could see Snows corination, Mitsuhides promotion and flashs of people and places. I could hear everything and everyone as it all shot through my head. It kept getting more and more violent untill eventually it stopped and all i could see was a bright white glow in a clear background, it was like an angel carrying a small child in her arms. The pain stopped and after a few seconds my vision cleared. I opened my eyes and was staring down at the floor, still on my knees i lifted my head and stared at Snow.*

"Who am i and what are these visions i keep seeing? I need you to show me what i turely are."

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Snow

I watch Shiro with worry when he fell to his knees and grab his head. It was similar to what I saw him do back in the pit but this time, he didn't turn too violent. I reach my hand out to Shiro. "Take my hand and I'll show you. I'll help you answer all of your questions but know this, your name is and always will be Ken Shiro."

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:38 pm

((Just gonna continue from where we left it on msn.))

*I smiled and kept my hand on Snows cheek, my memorys had returned. Most of them anyway, i remember everything from when i first met Snow. But nothing from before that, i still had no idea where i came from and what i did before her. But it dosent matter now, i remembered that which was most important to me. Me eyes were now feeling heavy i allowed myself to sleep to regain my strength.*

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:08 am

I smiled and took Shiro's hands in mines and I kiss the back of his hand then place beside him on the bed. "Sleep well, love." I whispered and I got up and walk out of the room and towards the garden. Ken ran up beside me and tug gently on my gown. "Will the man be alright?" He asked me and I smiled and pick him up in my arms and kiss his forehead. "Yes. He'll be fine. He just need some rest. Now, let go and watch the parade. It would sadden everyone if we wern't there to watch." I turn and walk out of the castle and walk towards where the crowd awaited for the parade to begin.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:39 pm

(( Really really really sorry, works been really busy not had much chance to do much lol ))

As he arrived back at uni and spotted Snow and looked at her within the crowd and made his way towards her. "All preparations are almost complete. we will be able to begin shortly. How is Shiro?"

((i know i know.....time has screwed me over at the moment give me a few posts and i should be back to normal lol. ))
Darkness Is A Mystery To All But Me. You Will Soon Find Out What Creeps In The Shadows.

Because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever - R.I.P Grandad, you are missed greatly :'(

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:25 am

(lol good to have you back)

I look at Mitsuhide and smile. "Good. And Shiro is doing well. I think his memories are coming back rather rapidly." I look at Little Ken, who was looking at the parade then I look back at the castle. "Mitsuhide, I have some concerns about the three kingdoms that I need to take to you about. I was hoping that you would be able to help me with making some decisions for some of our generals and officers."
Last edited by Snowdrift on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 am

(( Its good to be back ^-^ ))

"Anything you need my lady, im always happy to help." he looked over at Shiro then back at Snow "All generals are available and ready for command, tell me what you need from them and i shall train them and fit them appropriately"

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:43 pm

I smiled. "I'm glad I can trust you but the problem is not training but rather conference-wise. You see, not too long ago I was called into a meeting to decide what future is needed for our kingdom. Some say that we should attack the other kingdoms, others say that we should offer an alliance between then and others just don't seem to agree on anything. The next meeting will be soon and I wish for you to accompany in the meeting in hopes that we can all agree on something." I put Little Ken down and held his hand. "Will you do that for me friend?"

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:37 am

Smiling he nodded then crouched down and patted the child on the head. "Anything for you and your family my lady" he stood again "If i know what your thinking you'd rather not go to any form of war at all, which for the land and its people is what i want aswell so we should have no problem convincing the others. anyway let us enjoy this day the celebrations are about to begin" he smiled at snow then the child.

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:13 pm

I smiled and watch the parade but from time to time, I would glance back at the castle and hope that Shiro was getting well. I let out a deep breath as I lift Little Ken up so he could see the parade better. Hearing his laugh put me somewhat at ease and I was able to smile throughout my worries and enjoy the parade a bit more than usual.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:53 am

*My eyes shot open and the visions came back into my head harsher than before, i felt blood fall from my lips again as all these voices and sights flew through my mind. I was remembering what had happened to me, how i had become 'Reaper'. I pulled myself from the bed and fell to the floor, i began to drag myself along the floor towards the door.*

".....S...she..has....to..know!"

*I pulled the door open from the floor and continued to draged myself into the hallway. After a few more feet i rolled onto my back unable to pull myself any more.*

"SNOW!!!!!!"

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:56 pm

He smiled as the small boy giggled at his mother then heard feint shouting in the background. "Shiro? My lady" he signalled in the direction of the shouting and quickly moved toward Shiro's room to find him on the floor. "Shiro, whats wrong? Snow is on her way until then please allow me to help" he moved closer to him and picked him up off the floor and placed him on his bed once more. "You have remembered more havnt you?"

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:26 am

I look over at Mitsuhide and gave a quick nod. I held Little Ken close to me as I ran into the Shiro's room. I put Ken down and dismiss him quickly before I walk over to the bed that Mitsuhide had put Shiro in. "Shiro? Is everything alright?"

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:27 pm

"We are wrong, we can not go to war with Xin. I must speak at the next meeting, everyone needs to hear the truth."

*I struggled to sit up right and wipe the blood from my chin, i turned my body and let my feet rest on the floor.*

"Who else knows i have returned and that my memorys have come back?"

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Looking at Shiro and helping him up he answered his question.

"Only us at the moment my good friend." he smiled

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:43 pm

I look at Shiro and Mitsuhide. "Actually the whole city knows of your return. I told the other generals and they went and told the city. But I assure you that no one knows that your memory have returned. Why do you asked. What is it Shiro?"

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken Shiro on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:39 pm

"Xin and his people are not responcible for what has happened, they were merely pawns in a much bigger plot. I cant be certain but it was the others the 3rd kingdom of the land that layed this all out. If they have learned their plans have gone wrong then their responce will be one of desperation. We can not risk going to war with the wrong people, we must enlist the help on Xin or atleast ask him to remain netural to the cause."

((we still need someone to play the 3rd kingdom ruler. Any takers?))

Ken Shiro
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!