Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blysse Dis/approves

a topic in Character Journals, a part of the RPG forum.

If you want to create a journal for your character, use this forum.

Blysse Dis/approves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:29 am

Blysse
"Wolves; with them I run."

Code: Select all
    [size=150][center][b]name[/b][/center][/size]
    [u]Disposition:[/u] (overall; -100 up to +100)
    [u]Platonic:[/u] (friendship)
    [u]Romantic:[/u] (slight attraction, crush, pines for, etc)
    [u]Thoughts:[/u]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Blysse Dis/approves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:08 pm

Cash

Disposition: +100
Platonic: He's my baby brother!
Thoughts: To say we've been through a lot together is an understatement...I feel terribly for our childhood, how I reacted and treated him. Now we're best friends and I hope he keeps my secrets.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Dareth

Disposition: +100
Platonic: He's a mentor to me but so much more.
Thoughts: We met when I was young. Dareth was just coming into his prime then. He's never ventured into my camp to meet the domesticated halla. Being a wild halla he is much too big and important for him. I don't know his real name, but I've always called him "Dareth" which in my language means "be safe".

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Arvin

Disposition: +90
Romantic: He's cute but not my ideal mate.
Platonic: Childhood friends!
Thoughts: Arvin and I use to play together as children until Templars swept the camp to drive our clan away. He was taken when he made his hands into a claw to defend himself. I'm glad to see him again.
Last edited by Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Ryuu

Disposition: +65
Romantic: Well he is dark, handsome and tall.
Platonic: I can comfortably call him lethallin.
Thoughts: I'm impressed with how well he uses his daggers! Although he was not raised as a traditional Dalish I'm sure he doesn't mind me sharing Dalish lore with him.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Severia

Disposition: +60
Romantic: I want to discover all of her tattoos but I doubt she'd let me.
Platonic: She's a fine leader for us and she thanks me when I bring food to the camp.
Thoughts: She tried to send Cash back to our clan but I wouldn't have it. It was strange following a shem for awhile but she's not that bad. Although I sometimes step in to direct navigation. I only wish she'd treat Arvin better...

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Raelnor

Disposition: +20
Romantic: Oh no thank you.
Platonic: We're in the same group.
Thoughts: I don't particularly trust Templars, but he's in the group so I want to make nice with this one. Maybe I can teach him some Dalish!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Bruce

Disposition: +20
Romantic: Oh no thank you.
Platonic: We're in the same group.
Thoughts: I don't particularly trust Templars, but he's in the group so I want to make nice with this one. Maybe I can teach him some Dalish!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Jasper

Disposition: +65
Romantic: *giggles*
Platonic: We're close to friends, I'm comfortable with him.
Thoughts: I'm glad he shared his secret with me, even if it is no longer entirely secret to the others, it showed me I can feel safe with him. I love his hawk and mare, both are lovely and healthy.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Asmara

Romantic: I do like blondes, but I think she's too innocent to have that interest...
Platonic: I feel good around her. She has a bright aura.
Thoughts: Another elf and a mage at that! I hope she'll show me some of her magic. It's obvious she wasn't raised traditionally (she smells different) but I want to teach her more about her heritage.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Antius

Romantic: Mm no. He's twitter-patted with Asmara.
Platonic: A decent mage from what I've witnessed.
Thoughts: He seems to be very curious about...well, everything! I'm not sure how much about the Dalish I can teach him but I will be gathering herbs for him so he can make potions.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Zephora

Disposition: +63
Romantic: She's an exotic new breed all of her own.
Platonic: I'm glad she didn't mind my friendly introduction!
Thoughts: I love her voice, it's so different from the other humans I've heard or any Dalish. Our communication skills are still trying to meet in the middle but I enjoy interacting with her. I wonder if she has many tattoos...

Dubhradh

Platonic: A handsome horse.
Thoughts: He is very feisty! Obviously more intelligent than most horses. Perhaps as smart as a halla. I hope he gives me the honor of racing him one day.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Blodwyn

Romantic: I'd be her little love slave. But not literally. But I think she'd take it literally. So maybe not.
Platonic: I wouldn't mind getting closer.
Thoughts: She has enigmatic beauty, but she...she always has that elf around her. And she is related to my harel.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Valen

Disposition: -95
Romantic: N-nae. Ar harel ir. (N-no. I fear much.)
Platonic: There is no warmth in the smile I give him.
Thoughts: I can forgive, but I cannot forget and my harel has lost my respect. He intentionally hurt me and I wonder if it is because he hurt me or because a shemlen hurt me.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!