Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cirque De Freak(IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Cirque De Freak(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:58 pm

Password:********

Logged in!

The walls of the virtual reality room went from dark to the main screen of the newly designed game. The surrounding area that he saw was a vast field with all kinds of flowers in bloom. Then after awhile a character sheet came on. Taking the time he picked the right outfit and appearance for his Warrior. The character as only five six with white hair. Two tattoo's below his eyes, and the color texture of the character was Caucasian. Picking the name of the character was different. Picking a name for his new character was going to be tricky. The reason for this is no regular name was decent for a RPG game that also a MMO.This took for awhile before he punched in the letters to his characters name.

Xaras

Four rings appeared in Twilight town, a small but decent leveling area for the players. This was a level one area here they could level up until level five. Xaras smiled as he was finally in the game and it was time to see what he had for a MMO type game. The first thing he did was began the first quest which had him find small goblins and kill them. This lasted almost half an hour. when he was done he would be at level three. So far so good, leveling was decent so far. But he knew that the higher up you went the harder it became. He had no friends yet and it looked like people where swapping IM's so they could talk from a distance. Xaras would have to get some as well, but he wanted a working team to help with hard quest and special missions.
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Kumiko

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Cirque De Freak(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gearblade on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:13 am

Sorry about that but I have no idea how to delete it ^^;)
Last edited by Gearblade on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kinzoku Senshi (Metal Warrior)
I am Gear!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gearblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:26 am

( please sign up in the ooc first. And also remove your post. Here is the link for OOC sign up.
cirque-freak-sign-ups-t24703.html )

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Wonders~ on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:11 am

"Hm, oohh Soul Slave sounds flirty!" Kylan said softly,"Well I know Dorei means Slave in Japanese." He said trying to remember what he learned. He made a user name and password, then sighed,"Like Always." he said with a giggle, he only wore a small tee shirt and a pair of boxers.

He came to his character creation. White shyish yet choppy hair that covered his character piercing blue eyes, though the eyes still shown through."Hm, I'm not that dark...not am I even that dark! I'm...coffee." He said giggling with a weird look on his face, his characters skin tone is light brown almost tan, like sweet milky coffee. The clothing was simply whorish, though Kylan liked it on Dorei. The metal dog collar around his neck, the long button down v neck shirt that was slightly big on him, and the bicycle shorts, showing his long hairless legs,"Wow my character is pretty. Like girl pretty. But. Its anime."

Password: ******

a few hours later...

"Cute little goblin. Sweet little goblin...Won't you fight for me?
" Dorei said bending over rubbing the cheek of the goblin, the goblin store deep into the eyes of Dorei's eyes and its eyes turned pink. It let out a sound of pleasure and begun to beat up the goblin the was about to attack Dorei from behind. Dorei slowly bended back up and turned around giving a slight giggle as they both killed each other,"Well that two goblins for me." Dorei said putting his hands on his hips tilting his long white hair that covered over his eyes, though he saw something from the corner of his eye that took his attention, making his mouth water and heart beat quickly.

"A lonely Warrior." He said flirtatiously as he begun to walk over to the warrior, of course it was so soft no one could hear though he said it,"Well well it must be my lucky day." He giggled.

"Hey there stud." He said softly thrusting his back against a tree nearby the Warrior. He looked at the warrior through his long bangs, and tilted his head toward the boy along with his shoulder toward the boy making his sleeve fall off, showing his weak muscles,"Whats a guy like you doing in a place like this all by yourself?" He said sounding flamboyant as ever.
Last edited by Simple Wonders~ on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

This role play is about a journey everyone at the age of 16 must take in the land of Orbios, to find their 'Soul Purpose', that the Elders can't explain, and can only be seen and felt through those of the children. Will they be able to survive in a land of mystery and magic? Will they form bonds that even a crush can't break? Or will they suffer and fall to the mercy if death?

Simple Wonders~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:16 am

Signing in: MadMadee101

Password: ********

She stared at the character sheet that appeared blankly, slowly reading the words that appeared:

.... Name? Madison Scansen

... Nickname? Mad

Choose your appearance...

Height? 4 foot 9

Class? Mage

Weapons? Throwing stars

Spells? Ice Orb, Energy Orb, Fire Orb, Minor Heal, Minor Element Shield

[center]........................................

Welcome to the game.
Last edited by Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:28 am

Password: *******
Logging in.......connected
Welcome to Cirque De Freak

Orrin arrived in twilight town, A quaint little town for begginers "This.... Is..... Amazing!" He said "No matter how many time's i log in it still astound's me" he saw player's everywhere, Warriors, mage's, crown clowns, and unique classes too. Taking this all in Orrin had a sudden desire to try out his new move's and immediatly opened up the minimap, a small screen appeared in front of him, invisible to all but him, he stopped by the quest shop before heading for the gate "Any quest's you can recommend for a level four?" Orrin asked, The shopkeeper had a lean battlescarred look to him, he had one eye closed due to a scar across it and smoked a cigar "Level four ya say?" He replied "You may be able to take on a the goblin tribe quest if you gather a party" Orrin cocked his head "Goblin tribe quest?" he asked, the shopkeeper pulled a scroll from the shelves and tossed it to him, Orrin began reading it "A field has be invaded by goblins and we can't get out potion supplies through" He read aloud " Can you clear the field for us?" Orrin rolled it back up and handed it back to the man "So there's a field filled with goblin's big deal" he said, The shopkeeper sighed "There are three bosses you nee to defeat there, the Goblin Cheif, the Shaman, and the Warrior, individually a party can take them out easily, but these three work together so only the level four's to five can handle them, lower levels can join for the ride to if they want" Orrin grinned and held his had out and the shopkeeper placed the scroll back into his hand's "That'll be 50 dyres" he said, Orrin paid him and set of to find party member's, he activated a looking for party signal, two swords crossed hovering over his head

Orrin55
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:46 pm

Katherine rushed through the house, making his way to his Vitrual gaming system, slipping the headset on before firing it up, staritng out on the log in screen

Username:Katatplay

Password:*********

Kat looked at the character creation screen, eyes lighting upon seeing the hybrid race.
Hybrids: a sentient race of half human half animal, best known for their advanced reflexes and balance, making them best for such classes as theives, assasins, and crown clowns.
Kat looked at the advatages an disadcvatages of the diffrent classes, settling for the assasins class.

He gave loose lack pants and a longsleeve black shirt, a black trenchcoat with a hood covering his ears

Name:Kat
weapon choice: Raiper and crossbow.

Once he finished creating his character, he was transported to Twilight Town, he set his communication opttion to open, allowing anyone to contact him, before starting to fight off the low level monster spread out around the area, managing to get a few from behind, gaining a crtical hit bonus.

(Sorry about the bad intro post, I'm better at reacting to people than being on my own.)
"Paraniod.Probably. But just because you can't see the invisible demon about to bite your face off, doesn't mean its not there."-Harry Dresden

the fox without
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:02 pm

Madison stared in wonder at the forest around her, jumping when she heard a small but heavy footstep behind her.
Slowly turning around, Madison found herself face to leg with a Goblin.
Pulling a throwing star from a pouch at her side, Madison backed up slowly from the Goblin, aiming her star so that it would hit him right between the eyes. A moment later Madison was pulling the star from it's mark, wiping the blood and other stuff off on the Goblin's arm.

Madison jogged along until she came upon two men.
Madison ducked behind a tree, ready to create an orb of fierce flames in the palm of her hand.
Hot breath on her legs made Madison jump slightly and spin around, fire flaring to life in her hand, a moment later burning the Goblin to death.
Madison couldn't resist crying out quietly as burns began to appear on the palm of her right hand.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Password: **********

Logged In!

Character Creation:

Name: Ranos

Nickname: (blank)

Facial Features: Elf ears, left eye: red, right eye: blue

Clothing: Black and white stripped short shirt and tight black and white tights, right black jester shoe and left white jester shoe, right white jester glove and left black jester glove

Hat: Long black jester hat

Belt: Loose black belt with different design's on it.

Tattoos: Right side with a bird

Accessories: Dark red short cape with a black spade on the shoulder, right ear is pierced with a red diamond with a black club in it, black line of face paint on right eye, red ring on middle right finger.

Overall Appearance: Image

Welcome To Cirque De Freak

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Kat had gained a few levels earlier, and was nearing level 5 and was now taking a break, running through the woods, playing around with the movement actions in the game, jumping randomly from tree to tree, not really caring where he ended up, laughing at his new found agility.He had found out earlier that he could use the tail to to help with balance, and had been messing around since. He stopped as his ears twitched, hearing someone cry out farther in the forest. He smiled, figuring it was either it was a ingame event, or someone was in trouble, and he could sell them his help. He followed the noise, dissappointed to only see a elf girl with burnt hands. He sighed laying down on the branch he was on, looking down at the girl, "I don't suppose you'll be actually needing any help then," he said, sighing agian before deciding to make sure it wasn't an entire waste to come here, he needed to make friends here eventually anyways, and jumped down from the tree. "What's up, I'm Kat," He said holding out his hand, " I justed started playing today, great game huh." he said, a grin making its way to his face.

the fox without
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Wonders~ on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:39 pm

As Dorei was basically staring at Xaras he felt a warm heat come from behind the the tree, he slowly turned his head around the tree, then putting the front of his body onto the tree, with his hands near his face. Curiously he looked at a Pink haired girl with a burn on her palm. Dorei looked at her and smiled,"Now now, no need to cry he whispered to her softly, Then looked at the boy who called himself Kat then licked his right canine tooth,"Dorei." Dorei said in a slightly flirtatious tone. He looked back at the girls Palm

"Don't worry I'm a Soul...Healer," he said with a gulp, thinking that Calling himself a Soul Slave would make the others worry, though he knew he would have to tell them sooner or later. He lightly cupped the back of the girls hand looking at the Palm, He stretched his hand out looking as a straighter mirror like version of the girls hand. Two pentagram like symbols appeared in between the two's hand, made out of what looked to be pure blues white light that shined brightly. Then a bunch of blue thread like strings of blue light came from the center of his hand and dances around on the girls hand, until the burn was gone.

The two pentagram like circles broke as though a mirror would into thin air. Dorei gave a weak smile,"There. Good as new." He said, then rested his back against the tree, and slide down it slowly."Like I said, My name is Dorei." He looked up.

Simple Wonders~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:26 am

Kat looked at the man suspiciously, he seemed to be hiding something, but shrugged offering his hand to him, "Aye nice to meet you, name's Kat, don't ask," He said, grinning again. He had always hated the fact his parents had given him a girl's name. his ears began twitching beneath the hood, uncomfortable confined in there. Kat sighed as he slid the hood off his head, giving a breath of relief once they were out. "I tell you, the advanced hearing is hlepful, but these things can be a damn nusiance after awhile." he said, rubbing one of them to get them feeling better.

the fox without
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:05 am

Smiling he looked at the girl that had walked up to him. Opening up the chat for fellow users Xaras spoke in open chat to her." Hello, my name is Xaras!" Then some thing happened on the other side of the tree of them. A girl was hurt, oh that had to suck." Are you all right" Xaras was not always the sharpest tool in the shed. But he did like to help out when he was needed." So any of you guys doing the Goblin Quest? I was about to start the it, but I need a party to do it." He was not worried about the girl any more since she had been healed by Dorei.

(I'm totally tied today, helped move a friend)

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Wonders~ on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:29 am

Dorei looked over at the boy and smiled a flirty smile, I wouldn't mind being in a party with you." Dorei said tilting his head getting to his feet. He got really close to Xaras, and looked up at him through his bangs, leaning against a tree,"But I'm not much of a fighter you see," He said sadly,"If you could protect me a bit," he said pausing for a while, then gave another flirtatious smile,"I promise you wouldn't regret it." Dorei gave a little giggle.

"Oh my god Why are Doreis Hormones Flaring! Hes like a bottle of estrogen! Soul Slave? More like Soul Slut!"

Simple Wonders~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:47 am

Kat shrugged, "I'd be happy to help you, and I won't even charge you for it," He said, smiling, Usually I ask for a tenth of the loot, but I just started playing, I'll have to wait till I level up, and besides this will help me get ahead in the game he thought to himself. While Kat wasn't greedy, he certianly wasn't into charity either. "Despite my foxy complexion, the name's Kat, assasin for hire." he said with a small playful bow.

the fox without
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:37 am

Raven run upstairs to her room slamming the door behind her she raced over to her laptop turning it on. She flung her shoes off, before starting to take of her school uniform. She then put on some shorts and a singlet before taking a seat on the chair. It was a hot and beautiful day to be spending it outside but Raven had become addicted to this new online game known as ‘Cirque De Freak.’ She had received it on the weekend and any free time she has she plays it. Raven brushed her hair back out of her face as she sat cross-legged on the chair waiting to log in.

Password: ******
Connecting to Server……
Logged in, Successful
Loading last saved game…
Welcome to Twilight town

Raven stood peacefully by the side of a building, taking note of all the other players to see if any of her friends where around. She was on Level 4 now and only had to break into one more house to reach level 5. She casually walked towards a house which looked unoccupied, pulling out a small thin pin like object out of her cloak. She stuck the pin in the whole, twisting it around a little until there was a small click and the door opened.

Loading….

Once inside the house it was quiet small, two bedrooms, one bathroom and a large living area which consisted of the kitchen and dining area. A small brown chest stood in the corner as she walked towards it. “Jackpot….” She smirked opening the lid as a scroll appeared on the screen.

You Have Found
-1 Healing potion
-250 dyres
-1 Ancient Scroll
-1 dagger

[Pressed okay]

The scroll disappeared and Raven found herself back in the house. She searched the rest of the house but found nothing interesting. Leaving the house she noticed that there were a lot of players around but couldn’t seem to see any of her friends.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:28 am

"Oi!" Orrin had heard about them doing the goblin quest and quickly jogged over to them "I heard you guy's were doing a goblin quest, Mind having a fistfighter tagging along?" he looked across at the group trying to guess what each one was, he noticed several magic-users and several fighters but couldn't really identify them right off the bat, but the feeling he got from them was rather unique like an unusual group to play with

Orrin55
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:02 am

"Thanks," Madison said, smiling, "I'm Madison, but you can call me Mad or Madee."
"I'm much better now. Just a side-effect of casting Fire Orb, I guess," she said.
"And I'd love to tag along. I'm more of a long-range, though. But I can do a bit of close range too," Madison said, and in one fluid motion, she reached towards her waist and pulled a throwing star out of the pouch, and a moment later it was stuck in the tree behind her.

Madison turned towards the tree and tugged on the star, feeling it thuroughly wedged in the bark, she planted a foot against the bottom of the tree and started pulling on the star, which shortly lay in the palm of her hand, being inspected for scratches or dull spots.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Opheliae on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Password: *********

Loading . . . .

Logged in!

Anabel materialized into the game in a matter of seconds; surrounding her were tall, thick, dark trees. Her character- an archer she had named after herself- was clad in slate, metallic armor. A longbow and quiver of arrows were slung across her back.

"Cool," the girl giggled to herself.

She began to walk around the map, testing out the controls. "Huh," she mused. "This must be some kind of forest level... " Anabel tried a button she hadn't pressed yet; a bold caw resonated throughout the trees, and down glided Eros, her falcon companion.

"Cool!" she repeated, more excited than ever. "What to do now... ?"

A long dirt path lay before her, winding through the trees; with nothing else to do, Ana began to jog down it at a leisurely pace, and then began to sprint.
"What I love most about rivers is, you can't step in the same river twice;
the water's always changing, always flowing.... " -Pocahontas

Opheliae
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:51 pm

Smiling he looked at them, then he sent them all invites to party up with him." Well,I'm a Warrior who does straight attacks"! He thought it as best to get all the classes out in the open for now. They each had a different set up for fights and they could figure out a battle plan to beat the goblins." I can also take heavy attacks and keep the bosses set on me if We have a healer?" He looked at Dorie and smiled at him/her(So confused with that! lol). He held his daggers in his hands and popped up the quest information on the three goblins they had to fight.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!