Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Code Lyoko ~ IC ~

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Code Lyoko ~ IC ~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:45 am

all was quit in the academy as the five kids snuck towards the warehouse where the supercomputer was waiting. The computer still a mystery to the Kids, and with thier curiosity growing they wanted to explore some more, see what they could find inside lyoko, see what would happen. Now thats where they were, near the supercomputer.

"this is so cool"
Said Abby as she looked over to the other's, excitment plastered all over her face.
"cant believe there was something this cool in this beat up old warehouse. Hurry up Jess lets get the supercomputer up and running"
She blabbered excitedly. Looking at the other's. There were only five of them, and a few of the five werent showing much inthusiasm. She grinned a bit uncontrollably. Her excitdeness seeming to brighten up the dark dusty lab. She walked over to the scanner's and steppe dinside of one. Waiting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Code Lyoko ~ IC ~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Frost on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Mackenzie stood looking at all the machinery. "Umm, guys I don't think we should do this, I mean, if they wanted us out here it would have been in a much less out-of-the-way place," Macky declared. There wasn't even a trace of fright in his voice, but his hands were trembling. "What will we do if we get caught, would they kick us out of the Academy?" He watched as Abby stepped inside the tube shaped thing and he cringed a little when he she got in, afraid that something might happen immediately.

(trying so hard to remember what the warehouse looks like, it's been forever.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack Frost
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaSong on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:08 pm

"Oh stop complaining. You're the one who decided to follow me and Abby when we found this, don't tell me you're going to chicken out." Jess said from the computer room. She then found a book and picked it up. "Huh...there are some notes here...a lot of them smudged but there's some instructions on what the tubes down there are. Apparently they are scanners to take you to a virtual world." She then began to type. "Transfer Abby." As she said that the scanner closed and began to run. She then pressed the enter key and typed a few more things. "Scanner Abby." The computer was scanning Abby. "Virtualization". She pressed the enter key and Abby was sent into Lyoko. A few seconds passed and the scanner opened and a card appeared on the screen. "Abby you there?"

NinaSong
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:14 pm

"im here Jess"
Said Abby in amazment as she was scanned into lyoko. She grinned.
"THis, is soooo cool"
She said happily. doing a few cartwheels.
"make the other's get in here"
She said to jess. Laughing as she ran around.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:17 am

"I'm going next..." He said as he stepped into the scanner. "I'm ready when you are."
He was eventually scanned into Lyoko. He began to look at what he was wearing and grinned. "This is pretty cool."
He reached back to see what the weight was on his back. He pulled it off and unfolded a great scythe. He began to flip it around like it was only a couple of pounds though it was probably as heavy as him.

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Frost on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:12 pm

"I guess I have to go..." Mackenzie stepped into a scanner and waited. When he opened his eyes again the scenery had changed and lyoko (what sector are we being scanned into?) was there. "I feel... deadly," Mackenzie stated as he looked over all the equipment that was strapped onto his clothing. "Jess, anything look weird on your end?"

Jack Frost
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NinaSong on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:42 am

"Well no, not really...just some Red circle dealies coming towards you." Jess then looked through the notes. "I think I scanned you into an ice sector...is this correct?" She said hoping she read it right. She then began to do some typing on the keyboard. "Huh...this is strange." and then she went silent.

NinaSong
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!