Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Curse at Ito High (Restart) IC

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Curse at Ito High (Restart) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:51 am

OOC link: curse-ito-high-signup-ooc-restart-t35309.html

It was a cold winters morning. The chirping of the birds woke Kaede up. Her head was sitting on a table next to where she slept. Her body got up and attached her head to her neck. Then she put her black collar on to keep her head on. She went to shower and then put her red and white serafuku on. After leaving her home she walked to the next town of Ito to her school. It would be another hour until class would start, so she sat down in the recreation room to listen to some music and wait for others to show up.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Curse at Ito High (Restart) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:23 am

BEEP BEEP The alarm went off. A movement was seen on the bed as a hand slammed down the alarm clock before pushing away the covers. Maya drowsily dragged herself away from her bed catching a glance at the mirror almost frowning at her messy blond hair. Though it was early in the morning and frankly she didnt care. She headed for the bathroom, stepping into the shower she let the warm water caressed her body waking her up a bit. In a few minutes she dressed herself in her school uniform this was her first day in a new school eversince returning here from the states. She looked lazily at the clock her eyes widened "DAMMIT 7AM?!!?! IM LATE!!!" She yelled running downstairs she grabbed a piece of toast before grabbing her backpack and heading out the door. Running towards the school full speed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:59 pm

Valissa looked up at the ceiling above her bed with liquid violet eyes. She sighed and looked out at the early sky. "Damn my early mornings." Her rampid thoughts had kept her awake most of the night and pulled her from sleep at an ungodly hour. Growling to herself she rolled over and allowed half her body to drape off the bed while she looked at the clock through her dark hair. "Beautiful still another half hour until you go off and I won't sleep through any of it." Picking herself up Val walked into her bathroom to go through her morning routine. After a shower she slipped on a dark skirt and a black top which was open in the back. She slung her bag over her shoulder and padded out of the house shaking out her damp hair as she went.

She took a deep breath once outside allowing the cool air to move over her skin and clear her head. Valissa made her way to school simply gazing at her surroundings. Upon arrival she meandered her way to her classroom, brushing her fingertips on the small 1B on the door frame. She slid into her seat with violet eyes shining now after her walk to school. As she placed her chin atop interlaced fingertips she grinned slightly at the clock pleased with her timing.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Crown woke up to his customized Alarm "WAKE THE **** UP, YOUR LATE."
His eyes shot open as he literally jumped out of bed slipping on a black button-up shirt and a pair of worn Blue jeans. He raced out of his bedroom door, jumping over the steep stair-rail, and landing softly on the ground. He then bolted out the door and ran too school. Once he got there he walked through the door, nonchalantly, hoping not to get noticed
axel-legacy-ooc-players-wanted-t35701.html JOIN THIS RP OR I'LL FIRE MAH LAZ0R
ImageImage

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:49 pm

Maya walked inside the school heading straight for her classroom. She ignored all the looks she had attracted from the other students frankly she just didnt care what they thought of her all she hoped was that she wouldnt have the same problem as she had in her old school in the states. And that problem was fan boys oh how she loathed it with a passion. She spotted a boy who seemed to be running late aswell. Maybe this school year wouldnt actually be boring after all.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 pm

Valissa's eyes had a subtle glow as she watched the other students come in. She thought about her previous years and wondered idly why she'd never care to have large groups of friends or even a small group for that matter. She wasn't particularly standoffish simply a loaner. Her eyes drifted skyward as she considered exploring new chances. Val allowed a gentle smile to cross her lips as she toyed with the thought. "Perhaps..."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Kaden and Roze walked side by side to the school, looking like they've just got out a 4 hour long lecture they yawned. Today wasn't the best day. Kaden had been out with a few of his... "Friends" the other night and they had got completly drunk and he's only just recovering from the hangover, while Roze on the other hand had to stay up all night, their mother was worried about Kaden out late and she was the one who had to comfort her. As they arrived at the gate Kaden dared to speak "So... You look nice today.." And suddenly he could feel the evil's on him without looking "Kaden. If i dare, and i mean DARE see you again today this bag will be seeing your face!" Roze kept a tight hold on her bag, she did mean it and Kaden was familiar with it.
When they both separated to go in different directions Kaden gave out a sigh of relief, it wasn't unusual for Roze to be making threats and if a day went past without her making a threat to him... God knows whats going on in her mind. After passing a few guys and girls he smiled, being in the last year was both good and bad. One, he was gonna have to stop protecting his sister at school and that was both. Two, he was gonna miss it here, the smell, the guys... girls... and the mystery of Ito high.
As soon as Roze separated from Kaden she gave out a massive sigh of relief, she was finally free for the rest of the break that was left, a threat like that would of shot him down for awhile but he would be back and by that time she would of calmed down. Mostly. This year was gonna be another pain in the butt, Kaden was gonna be the same like last year, flirt, jerk, flirt with her. Atleast its his last year...
(sorry, would of posted sooner but was and still ill...)
Hey everyone. Im back...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:44 pm

"So some tired people are here!" Kaede said looking at Kaden and Roze. She slapped Kaden really hard on his back. "I got to get to class now." She smiled. Kaede left towards class. Like others from her village she hated most humans. She didnt really have reason for it. It was just how she was raised. But what she hated more than humans were the forest spirits. They always stuck their noses in other peoples business.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:47 pm

Valissa was growing impatient. The longer the girl sat still the more she regretted leaving early for school that morning. She had forgotten how easily bored she was if nothing was going on. She adjusted her position multiple times before she turned to grab her ipod from her bag. Standing she glided over to a window in the room that had a low bench attached to it. She took her placed there looking out the window both at the sky and the incoming students. Content for the moment she decided to wait there for class to start.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Kaden almost fell over when Kaede slapped him on the back, his hangover was still affecting him. He then looked at her and grinned "Still stubborn as ever Kaede? No change then." Kaede was another of his victims that he hitted on, it wasn't his fault she was slightly cute. He then started walking to his form room, even though it was his last year here it was gonna be hell and chaos, even his own little fan club was gonna be hot on his heels and forever more the mystery of Ito high was begging him to discover it. Maybe if he stayed low this year he could just escape one thing... Maybe... He then leaned outside of the entrance to his class, if they wanted him they would have to come and get him...
Roze then loosened her grip on her bag after getting close to the building, a threat like that to him normally kept him away for an hour, maybe a little more but that wasn't gonna keep him away for long, usually if something was up he'd try and get to her during class and he'd always get past the teachers... Damn his good looks. She then waved to a few people, she would have to get on the good side of people this year so then less people would be trying to kill her to get to her brother. Seriously, why her? Anybody else would enjoy it but not her, sure she had good looks aswell but when you're the victim of your brother hitting on you it gets all the girls glaring at you and all the boys thinking that your a slut of some sort... Seriously. After passing most of the school grounds Roze sat on one of the benches, she needed to relax... The rest of the day would be hell and she knew it.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Val glanced up fluidly and noticed Kaden leaning out of the class. She rolled her eyes. She didn't normally interfere with the others but she was bored and this seemed to be easy entertainment. She pulled up of her headphones from her ears and allowed a laxy smirk to fall into place as she raised her voice. "Leaving so soon Kaden? class hasn't even started yet." She wondered if the boy was actually planning on leaveing the first day back. Though it wouldn't surprise her.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:42 am

Kaden smirked as he heard the voice "Excatly, class hasn't started. So why are you even in there?" Kaden then turned round and leaned his elbow against the doorway, supporting his head to see who it was... Valissa, 18 and in 1B... Same class as him and another year dealing with her... She was also like the school, mysterious... She was lived in one of the far off villages but was a bit more... Nosey than the others. He then entered the room "So, Val. Care to tell me why your here so early? Stealing? Killing? Still hiding the rat you killed in last years chemestry lab test? Hmmm?" Val was one of the girls who Kaden knew wouldn't get affected by his flirting so he usually taunted her.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Val rolled her eyes at Kaden's paranoia. Funny that considering what he went to school with he hadn't figured anything out. She took his teasing in stride. "It wasn't my fault the poor thing had such a weak heart." She tossed her dark hair back with a sniff. "My chemicals should've just put it to sleep." Her eyes snapped with micheif and she waved a teasing finger as she added "and I can't share all my secrets with you but if you must know I was bored home so I decided to be bored here." As she spole Val wondered for the first time why the boy was so questioning.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:36 pm

Kaden then walked into the room and put both arms onto the table and leaned forwards "The rats eyes were twitching for 20 minutes after you gave it the chemicals and it kept having spazzams. I wouldn't really call that putting it to sleep." He then laughed and then sat on the table, not really caring if a teacher came in right now. He then stared at her finger but then yawned, not really taking to the teasing. "To be honest i would really rather be at home than here. It might be boring at home but at least if im at home i wont be gazed at 24/7... Unless im walking round butt naked... That reminds me..." He then got down from the table and hung up his bag and then done up on of the four undone buttons on his shirt.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Kaede sat in her class getting bored. She was one of the only two headless in the class. All others from her village were in class 3B. "I cant wait for break. Then I can find something to do." She said. After about 30 minutes the bell rang and she went out of class into the schoolyard. She met up with others like her. The boys either wore turtlenecks or collars and the girls mostly wore dark chokers or collars. It looked a bit weird.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!