Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Darkstreet [IC]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Darkstreet [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightyKnight on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Here is the promised IC thread for those whom have joined so far! If you haven't and are interested, here's a link to the OOC thread! ---Link to go here---
---
(POV- Frank)
-
The ringing of police sirens filled the air, several squad cars parked in the middle of the street out infront of Calle Oscura's First National Bank. A few members of the gang known as The Evolved attempted to rob this bank, and the situation quickly escalated into a hostage situation. So far, there had been no casualties, and neither the robbers nor the police seemed willing to back down at any time.

And then the cavalry arrived. A COPD squad car driven by Frank Jordans pulled up at the blockade around the bank, with several more cars containing his new associates ((That would be you guys)) following not far behind. Frank then approached a large, tall, extremely muscular man wearing a police uniform. The large differance in height required Frank to tilt his neck way back to speak to the man.

"So, what's the situation looking like, Geoff?" He asked, glancing down for a moment to survey the area.

"Deffinately not good. Couple of those damn Evolved freaks threatening to blow the building sky high if we don't let'em go." The large man known as Geoff replied in a rather thick, German accent. "No word if these punks have any kind of powers, but knowing the Evolved, they probably do."

Frank nodded, and turned to his team. Deffinately an odd bunch, but he was confident they could handle the situation. Without turning back to face him again, he addressed Geoff once more. "Bomb squad's on their way, I'm guessing?"

The large german man shook his head. "They're tied up with another bomb threat from the Downtown Heat on the other side of town."

"Well shit. Any of you guys know anything about explosives?" Frank addressed his team this time, flipping out his notebook to scribble down a hastily formed plan.
---
(For any player currently in Evolved, you have been given a choice- you may be among the group robbing the bank, or doing any other sort of crime or havok in Darkstreet. Its up to you to decide! For any member not affilated with Evolved, have patience. I;m currently contemplating the appropriate opening conflict based upon your character's affilation.)
'When you're finally in my arms, look up and see..
Love Has A Face'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightyKnight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Darkstreet [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeavensReject on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:34 am

"Ah, Father Christov! Such a pleasure to meet you!" Just from the way this madman was talking one could tell that he was smiling with sinister glee behind the wooden mask he wore. He could tell that others knew that just from looking at them. Or well if they weren't his subordinates that is. Anyone else would just have that certain look on their face that told him that they had an idea of what sort of intentions he has. It didn't matter much to him. All that mattered was to succeed in his goal in freeing Satan from the Underworld.

That unseen smile of his widened as he watched the horror-filled reaction of the priest. The old man had no idea what was going to happen to him and that made Lucifer's plan all the more...delicious. He couldn't help but to chuckle a bit as he listened to the priest stutter out incoherent words, but then he spoke again in a slightly different voice.

"My my, Father Christov, you look like you're about to have a heart attack. That just simply will not do," Lucifer said with a slightly concerned voice, but it wasn't genuine. He kept his smile and watched as the priest stuttered some more before finally speaking clearly.

"I demand to know who you are! And why do you dare to desecrate God's house?!" Father Christov bellowed in as much of a commanding voice as he could muster. He stood there in his priestly robes in front of this this...madman! They were both surrounded by other men, some with guns and others without. Those without had been mutated by the new drug called Evo. He knew because he had seen its effects before. Obviously they were here for a reason, and it wasn't for a confession.

"Ah, good priest, now that you will learn in good time. But it's best that we get going. We don't want to be late for your...blessing." Again Lucifer chuckled and his men took that cue to bind and gag the priest.

"What blessing?!" the priest managed to call out just before the gag was put on him. The only answer he got in return was Lucifer turning his back to him as he pulled his fiddle from where it rested on his back and began to play a merry tune as the group began making their way out of the church.
I've fallen so many times that I've forgotten how to get back up...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeavensReject
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!