Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Masters (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Dragon Masters (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:28 am

Dragon Masters

IC|OOC

The Past

60 years ago, a dragon master and his dragon along with his friend, also a dragon master, watched over Aromia, the lands of the dragons. They made sure the dragons lived peacefully and made sure they did not interfere with the human world. Both worlds were peaceful, however, Aromia's ruler had fallen. Every dragon then decided for the dragon master and his dragon to be the next ruler of Aromia, since the ruler had to be a dragon master and their dragon. However, the dragon master's friend got jealous and with his dragon, they conquered Aromia and now Aromia is a gloomy place where only a few dragons live. The dragon master's friend was then coming after the dragon master to kill him and become the rightful ruler of Aromia. After becoming the rightful ruler of Aromia, he decided to conquer the human world as well. Each day he got greedier and greedier. The dragon master fought his friend with all his might, but he did not have much time to live. This was when he decided to give 5 of the most powerful unborn dragons he had raised to 5 high school students in the human world. The teenagers will become Dragon Users then eventually become Dragon Masters and defeat his friend and become the 5 rulers of Aromia. Then everything will become peaceful once again.

The Present

You are in a white place with no top, walls, or floor. The place stretches miles and miles never ending as you float in the middle of it. In front of you an old man and a golden, shimmering dragon stood behind him. The dragon was about twice the height as the man and had magnificent wings. The old man started to talk as his voice echoed with power throughout the space,"I welcome you hear, young brave one, for you have been chosen. I am a dragon master and here behind me is my dragon, Light. We dragon masters are the only human beings who know the existence of dragons and can see them. Normal people would not be able to see the dragons. We share our lives with each other and our feelings. When one of us gets hurt, the other gets hurt. When one of us dies, the other dies. Dragon Masters are the only ones who could see the dragons and are marked by a pair of small, white wings on their wrists. Rarely, will the wings have color. Colored wings show that you have one of the most powerful dragons as your partner. When I say partner, I mean partner. Dragons are our friends and partners, not just a tool we use to our liking, even though Dragons consider us their master. When the dragons feel mistreated though, they will disappear into thin air and their master will suffer from an illness for 20 years. However, we Dragon Masters are fading, only a handful left in the world. Meaning, in Aromia, the dragon land, Dragons are dying and there is sorrow throughout the land. This is the doing of my best friend and his dragon. His dragon, Shadow is very powerful and brings negative emotions to every living thing. I summon you here to help us gain peace to the world again. I give you this dragon, one of the five most powerful unborn dragons left in the world that I raised. Every dragon can fly, and in their baby state, they can only transform things the size of a ball or parts of a bigger object. They need to be at most, 10 feet way. When they become an adult, they can transform things as big as a car and can be as far as 30 feet away. Become a Dragon User and train your dragon to become an intelligent and strong dragon. When they hatch they will only be about the size of your hand and they are known as babies. When they suddenly turn into a dragon that is about twice the height and size of a grown adult, that is their adult age and have learned enough to survive. This is also when you become a Dragon Master. Share your life and feelings with this little dragon and become one of the most powerful Dragon Masters in the world and unite with the other four Dragon Masters. Defeat Shadow with the others, then become one of the five rulers of Aromia. Do not ignore your dragon and take note of its existence, if you don't they will disappear and I am sure you do not want to suffer from an illness for 20 years. I will send two guardians that will help you and four others. They will protect, guide, and help you with your dragons as well as answer your questions. Remember, dragons are your friends and partners, not tools. You will be able to feel each other emotions and talk to each other through telepathy, but other dragon users can't talk with your dragon. I say this again, defeat Shadow and become one of the five rulers of Aromia. Also I have gold wings and my friend has coal black wings engraved on our wrists. I have not long to live. But beware of my best friend and Shadow, they is very strong......" The dragon master faded away with his dragon as his voice trailed off. Your vision becomes blurry and you close your eyes.Your eyes flung open and you sat up. You think it was a dream, but you see the little dragon egg on your bed. You looked at your wrist and a pair of colored dragon wings are engraved there.

What will you do? Will you follow the dragon master's wish, or will you let your dragon slowly disappear and suffer from an illness for 20 years? It is up to you to decide your own and the future of the world's.

The Main Dragons

Lava Dragon:This dragon is male and breathes fire. He can make anything melt. He has a lot of power, the dragon with the most power in the world. The master will have red wings engraved on the wrist. Played by- Onirukon

Ice Dragon:This dragon is female and breathes snow. She can make anything freeze. She is very intelligent and skilled, the most intelligent and skilled dragon in the world. The master will have blue wings engraved on the wrist. Played by- Plumies

Stone Dragon:This dragon is male and breathes mud. He can make anything turn into stone. He is very strong, the strongest dragon in the world. The master will have orange wings engraved on the wrist. Played by- Eragon the Sniper

Lightning Dragon:This dragon is female and breathes electricity. She can make anything burnt into a crisp and electrify them. She is very swift, the swiftest dragon in the world. The master will have yellow wings engraved on the wrist. Played by- Dazed&Confused

Poison Dragon:This dragon is female and breathes toxic gas. She can make anything wither away and make living things die or fall asleep. She is deadly and fearsome, the most deadly and fearsome dragon in the world. The master will have purple wings engraved on the wrist. Played by- Myriah_Lee

The Two Guardian Dragons

Shadow Dragon: This dragon is male and breathes smoke. He can make anything become shadows including animals and people. He will then be able to control them with his master's will. He is the most mysterious dragon in the world. The master will have black, but not coal black, wings engraved on the wrist. Played by- Kurairyuu

Ghost Dragon: This dragon is female and breathes fog. She can make non-living things as well as plants become translucent and you will be able to go through it. She can make animals and people into ghost and control them with her master's will. She is also the most creepy dragon in the world. The master will have silver wings engraved on the wrist. Played by- Comrade Vacilli

Other Dragons

Mist Dragon: This dragon is female and breathes mist. She can make non-living things as well as plants turn into mist. Her master will have white wings on the wrist. Played by- AyaAmayaMiyu

Glow Dragon: This dragon is male and breathes glowing light. He can make non-living things as well as plants glow. His master will have white wings on the wrist. Played by- Sporian

Glass Dragon: This dragon is male and breathes wind. He can make non-living things as well as plants transform into glass.His master will have white wings on the wrist. Played by- GoriexGorie

Star Dragon: This dragon is male and breathes plasma. He can make non-living things become super heated. His master will have white wings on his wrist. Played and made by- Triblade

Technology dragon: This dragon is male and breathes small missiles. He can make small spider cams come out of his palms and control them. His master will have white wings on the wrist. Played and made by- shikakid55

If you want to make your own dragon, please PM me and we will discuss about it and what you have to do for me to accept it.

Rules
1. No god-moding
2. Only create one character(unless needed more later)
3. Try to post at least once per day
4. Have at least 80 words in your post
5. Romance is allowed but keep it PG
6. Only the main 5 dragon Masters have to be high school students.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Dragon Masters (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:44 am

Alec woke up from a rather real dream. He sat up. "Wow, that was one weird- AHH!" Alec yelled to see an egg at the foot of his egg. It was smooth, rather big, white, and glowing. he quickly checked his wrist. White. He sighed. 'Well, doesn't mean I can't help." Suddenly, the egg cacked, showing a large beam of light. Ale shaded his eyes. after a little while, the light died, and Alec turned to see a baby, white dragon. He picked it up. "Aren't you going to be so cool?"
Yep, pretty much. The dragon exclaimed in Alec's head.
Oops, I forgot we could talk with thoughts. Alec thought. I'll name you Leo.
Leo. I like it.
Last edited by Sporian on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sporian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:55 am

Alyssum was tossing and turning in her sleep. It was a mere matter of seconds before she sat up quickly, a bit of sweat on her brow. 'That was a weird dream...' she thought.

Wiping the sweat from her forehead, a bit of light streaming through her window happened to catch her wrist. She paused her action, and brought her wrist to where she could see it properly in the light. "Wha...?" she began. But then paused. Straight across from where she was holding her wrist, sat something. Bringing her wrist from her line of vision, she stared at the object before it clicked in her mind. 'Thats an egg...'

Picking up the egg carefully, she stared at it a bit. "What the hell? How did this get in here?" She then thought back to the dream, and looked down at her wrist, where white wings were forever engraved.

"No way in hell..." she muttered, shocked.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:59 am

Layla woke up from a very strange dream. It was very realistic though. She rubbed her eyes as she got up and flipped over her blanket. There lay an egg next to her, a blue white egg that shone. Layla confused jumped up in surprise and got out of the bed quickly. Humans did not lay eggs, then did she remember her dream. She mouthed an oh, and picked up the egg gingerly. Then did she notice the blue wings on her wrist. She sighed, this was one weird morning. It was warm, but had this chilly feeling to it. Wrapping it with a towel, she put it in her school bag and got dressed. Looking at the mirror, she decided she was ready and went to the kitchen to get some milk and a piece of bread. After drinking the milk and toasting the bread, she put on her shoes, grabbed her bag and with the bread in her mouth, she ran to school. As she arrived at school, she finished the last bits of her bread. She went to her first class and sat down at her seat. Layla quickly checked on her egg. It was still unhatched, which was a good thing.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:07 am

Well. I gotta go to school. stay here, okay? Alec said in his mind. He made his bed for the dragon, and pt some cereal for Leo. He grabbed a pop-tart and ran out into his first class.

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:11 am

Amastu was in the teacher's lounge drinking some green tea, she loved drinking it in the mornings as it helped her relax and feel more at home. She sat down in a table for a few minutes to look over a few papers for today's English lesson,once Amastu was done she headed to her classroom, she fixed her reading glasses and walked in. Amastu looked around and saw one of her students already there "Good Morning Miss Layla, very early today I see" she said smiling kindly at her. She walked to her desk and sat down and fixed a few papers, she opened a large drawer in her desk and saw the white egg she had found this morning in her bedroom, she chuckled and touched it a bit gently. Amastu calmly closed the drawer again and got up and began to right things on the broad for the class, today they would be reading Romeo and Juliet a favorite of hers and act out a few part everyone joining in.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:18 am

Layla nodded to the teacher. "Good morning." Layla looked outside the window as the clouds slowly drifted to the east. As she heard her teacher open a drawer she turned her attention to the teacher. "Teacher, what are you touching and chuckling about?" she asked. Layla doesn't think that a drawer can be that interesting. There should only be papers, pencils, things like that. Layla sighed and looked out the window once again. It helped her calm down and think about things.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:18 am

Alyssum was confused. "What am I supposed to do with this?" she questioned outloud, as she studied the egg. She had placed it on her bed, staring at it. Sighing, she got dressed for school.

As she came back to look at it, it still had not moved. "What was I expecting though?" she said out loud again. "For it to tap dance?"

Giggling a bit, she was brought back to reality when she realized that she was going to be late for school if she didn't hurry. Frantically, she grabbed some pillows and blankets and wrapped the egg up. Then, running to her windowsill, where her fat cat was laying, she grabbed him. He didn't really protest; he was used to being flung around.

Alyssum placed him on the egg. "Happy Hour, I want you to just lay there today and keep that egg warm, you hear?" she said to her cat. The cat looked at her like she was crazy, before falling asleep again. Though, she might have been a bit crazy. She did name her cat "Happy Hour".

Sighing, she ran from the room, backpack slung over her shoulder. "Bye mom! Bye dad!" she yelled to her parents, as she grabbed an apple and made her way out the door. It was not long before she finished the apple and arrived at the school. Running in the doors, she waved to a couple friends before running into her homeroom. Sighing, she sat down at her desk, and gazed around the room to see who all was there. She then turned her eyes to her wrist again; to the white wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((Anyway, I'm heading to bed. I'll be posting again tomorrow! Talk to you guys later! :D))

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:28 am

Kameryn lay in bed. He had woken up after the disturbingly real dream that he had encountered while asleep. As he pulled the covers off, he noticed a vibrant pink egg laying on his desk. He smiled, "the dream WAS real," he commented as he got up quickly and grabbed his egg. He smiled and for a second could have sworn he heard the egg crack. His thoughts where soon realized as a baby dragon burst from the egg, knocking him on his butt.

Kameryn sat up quickly to see the little pink dragon the size of a baby chicken. "wow," he said as he got up and picked it up. It squeaked and squawked at Kameryn as if Kameryn where it's mother, but then Kameryn realized that he was sorta like a mother figure for the dragon. Kameryn grabbed some small crackers and a small cup of water and laid it on the desk for the baby dragon. The dragon in no time ate the mediocre meal in front of it and looked at Kameryn.

"hello daddy," he said to him. Kameryn freaked out, jumping back and shaking, "wait, you can talk?" he questioned, "I am psychic dummy," the dragon commented comically as it fluttered over to him. Apparently it had learned how to fly rather quickly, as well as speak. It softly landed on Kameryn's shoulder, "so, where are we headed," Kameryn smirked, "I have school, you have to say here," Kameryn plucked Sapphyron from his shoulder and placed him on his bed, "get some sleep little dude, you just hatched, by the way, how does Sapphyron sound?" Kameryn asked, "sounds awesome, why?" Sapphryn asked, "that's your name, enjoy," Kameryn replied as he exited the room.

Sapphryn sat on the bed and eventually drifted off to sleep. Kameryn walked back in, left a ton of food and water and left back out. He headed for school.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:15 am

Davis had just awoken from the strangest dream he had ever had. "Damn that was strange. Strange things about dra-!" he stopped when he saw a strange egg on his bedside. As he reached to pick it up he noticed on his wrist was a white wings, strange he remembered the man in the dream. "Dragon egg...white wings....DRAGON!" he said as he continued to repeat the words over and over again. He picked up the egg and felt warmth. As he moved the egg in to the light he found that the egg was made of pure metal and technology. "How can warmth get thourgh this?" he asked himself. He felt the egg move a couple of times and the egg burst opened and a dragon gray colored popped out of the egg. "So the dream WAS real!" he said holding up the dragon. It made a small yawn and burped. It then forced itself out of the egg and onto his computer. "So you like like technology huh? Well I think I'm going to call you Izzy after a favorite show of mine." he said as he got ready to go to school. Twenty minutes later he had goten ready and was thinking about what to do with Izzy. "I could stuff you in my bag until we get there but you might be heavy," he thought for a moment and got an idea. "heres my idea you go out of the window and get into the back of the bus and I meet you there okay?" he said. The small dragon seemed to nodd and flew out of the window. Five minutes later he was in the back of the bus sitting with Izzy.
ImageImageImageImagehehehe didn't see that coming
Or that

shikakid55
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:05 am

Layla then heard a little rustle. "Oh shoot." Layla whispered. The egg seemed like it was going to hatch soon, which is in school. Layla quickly opened her bag to find the egg moving. She took her bag and rushed out of the classroom towards the bathroom. "I'll come back!" Layla said to the teacher. After arriving at the bathroom, she opened her bag and took out the egg with the towel wrapped around it. It then suddenly hatched with a light blue dragon poking out it's muzzle trying to get out of the egg. Finally, the egg broke apart as the dragon flew up. Using telepathy, her dragon said to Layla, "Hello Layla. Give me a name!" Layla sighed and thought up one on the top of her head. "Camria. Yes, that's your name." The dragon zipped around in circles. "Yay! That's a great name. Thanks." As a student came in to the bathroom, Layla panicked. However, Camria told Layla, "Don't worry they can't see me. Only you and other dragons, as well as other dragon masters can see me. But of course only you and I can talk together." Layla sighed in relief. She wouldn't know what to do if someone saw a dragon and her talk. Her life would be ruined. Layla said, "Camria. Stay in my bag today until I say you can come out. Alright?" Camria nodded and zipped into her bag as Layla closed it. She then went back to her classroom and took her seat.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:15 pm

Gabriel twisted in his sleep, He opened his eyes.

"Oh God, that was perplexing dream. Why would a rider choose me,with the way I feel about dragons that is highly illogic......." Gabriel stopped suddenly, his eyes widen with fear. A Brown Dragon egg laid at the end of his bed.

"Oh God, oh God." Gabriel slowly got out of bed and towards the wall. The egg began to wobble, and a pice flew off, then another. Gabriel covered his face in fear. He heard a crunching sound, then a little latter, something hitting the carpet. THen something nuzzled him. He slowly looked down, his lower lip quivering in fear. The Baby brown dragon. It's appearance looked frightening and fierce,the mussels above it's eyes were slanted, making it look angry. It rubbed against him, humming. There was a knock on his door. He quickly picked up the Dragon and put him in his closet. A women walked in.

"Gabriel, are you going on your morning Jog or ant you? Your eggs are getting cold."

"Ok mom, I'll be down in a second" and the women left. He opened the closet and put on his jogging suite. "Stay here Dragon, I'll be back in a few" and Gabriel left.
Like to write, like the inheritance series, Go to:
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:38 pm

Alec excused himself to go to the bathroom. When he was going in, he bumped into Laylaand noticed the blue wings on her wrist. Allec completely stopped and followed her. He caught up with her, and talked as they were wlking. "Um, mam, I noticed your tattoo on your wrist. I was wondering if you had a dream about a dragon, and woke up with a dragon egg. I know it sounds crazy, but I was just wondering."

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Layla spun around. How did this guy know? "Uh, what if I did?" Layla asked. Then she noticed the white wings on his wrist. "Wait, you had the same dream too?" This was weird. She had thought that the dream was probably just a dream and didn't want to think it was real. She looked at her bag and felt Camria rustling around in her bag. Trying to hush her, she used telepathy and told her to stay still. Camria obeyed although she was in a very uncomfortable position. Layla wondered if the guy found a dragon's egg on his bed this morning as well.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:11 pm

"Yes. I did, and I have a little baby dragon flying arond in my room at this moment." Alec replied. "I noticed your wings are colored. That means you have one of the most powerful dragons." He looked into her eyes. "And you are going to be one of the five rulers of Aromia." Wow, she's... pretty cute he thought.

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Amastu finished writing her lesson on the board when she heard Layla saying she would be right back, "okay Miss Layla" she replied calmly and chuckling and sat down in her desk and drank some more of her green tea, she then heard a sort of rustle from with in the large desk drawer "mmmm what is this?" she said curiously and opened her drawer calmly and saw that her white egg was moving and then a crack appeared "ohh my its hatching that pretty peculiar" she said calmly and touched the egg and it cracked and out a pretty light mostly white dragon appeared it yawned and got of the egg shell and sat down calmly in the drawer and looked up at Amastu "Hi Amastu, could you please give me a name I'm your dragon, I control Mist" she said in a gently yet elegant voice. Amastu giggled "how adorable mmmm I'll call you Misuto what do you think?" she asked it. "I like it very original thank you Amastu" she said happily and it yawned again and it curled up in a ball and laid on the drawer under many papers, Amastu smiled "you rest okay Misuto I have class once its lunch time I'll let you out okay?" Amastu said smiling a warm smile and closed the large drawer and stood up calmly " a dragon huh? how adorable it is in did..." she whispered and walked over to her door and made it stay open so the students could get back in class, but for a second she saw the white wings in her wrist I wonder who the chosen five are? she thought calmly in her head I just hope I can be of some use to those kids...

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:11 pm

"Oh. Well, I'm not sure about being one of the rulers, but I'll do my best for now." Layla replied. She opened her bag and told her dragon using telepathy," Camria. You could come out. This person knows about dragons as well. Maybe we could get some information or something." Camria flew out of the bag and looked at the boy. "What's his name Layla?" Layla sighed. She forgot to ask him for his name. "What's your name? I'm Layla by the way and this over here is Camria." Hearing her name, Camria zipped in the air flying around. It seemed as if she was dancing or playing around. Camria let out a small dragon yelp greeting the boy. Camria looked at Layla, "Was that a good greeting?" Layla nodded and turned her attention back to the boy. She wondered what his dragon was like.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Alyssum knew that she shouldn't have, but she was cutting class anyway.

Wandering around the school halls, she thought about the dream, and the egg that had shown up in her room. 'That must mean that there are others out there like me...' she thought, not watching where she was going.

In an instant, she had accidentally run into a girl who was talking to a boy, knocking the both of them over. "I'm so sorry!" she began, before she realized who it was. "Layla?" And then she realized what was with her. "Dr-Dr-Dragon? Layla, youre...?" She couldn't finish her sentence. She was stunned. 'She's got one too? Thats impossible!'

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Layla grunted as she fell. She looked up at who it was and noticed it was Alyssum. She panicked as she heard Alyssum say dragon, but then Camria explained with telepathy, "Only dragons and other dragon masters can see dragons. So that means this girl is a dragon master." Layla nodded. "Alyssum, you have a dragon?" Layla thought about it for a moment. It did make sense if Alyssum was a dragon master. Layla closed her eyes and opened them and saw the white wings on Alyssum's wrist. She did this to become calmer so she wouldn't go crazy. Layla quickly got up and patted her pants to make sure they were still clean. She looked at her dragon and at the other two people. So, first they were all dragon masters. Second, it seemed she was the only one with colored wings on her wrist. Third, she knew nothing about this. Layla had thought her dream was weird and had forgotten about it. She only remembered some details here and there.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:40 pm

"Well, I'm Alec." Alec replied before Alyssum ran into Layla. He caught her before she hit the ground, and helped her up. "You know her?"

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!