Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Everything You Need To Get Started [READ ME!]

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Everything You Need To Get Started [READ ME!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:49 pm

If you are new to the Gundam Wing this is where to start finding out about the world and the RP that has gone on so far. If you are interested in joining in this story please post a profile in the Characters/Profiles section. If you have any questions please contact myself or Gabriel Faile.

Timeline:
AC195:
(Gundam Wing, the TV show.)
AC196:
December 24 AC 196 to December 27 AC 196: Operation Meteor (see Endless Waltz)
AC199:
Three way war between the Trinity Alliance, the FRE Faction and the Followers of Lowe.
Trinity Wars and Battle of Hevan's Light
AC202:
Arcus Sol meets with the Guardians of Reverence.
Peace is negotiated between Earth and Colonies by Ambassador Alighieri. Treaty Agreement

AC205 (present):
So for a few years there is uneasy peace maintained largely by the efforts of Ambassador Alighieri. However the governments of Earth and the Colonies are not the only people who are involved, small bands of rebel Earth based pilots do not accept the peace. Mounting attacks on the Colonies from secret bases on Earth. The Colonial governments demand more money from Earth in reparation for those attacks and with some supporters of the rebels in Earth government the demands are refused. Before long things escalate and as AC205 dawns war is upon us again.

Note: When editing this post please ensure that you return to it and set it sticky again otherwise it will be lost, thanks, Grim.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:02 am

Help keep this topic updated! If you are involved with part of the storyline and something happens that you believe to be important for new players or other players to know about, post here and a moderator will update the topic!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:09 pm

Well you should mark the start of this war and probley mention about how it started.

Midnight
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:33 pm

Ok, I couldn't think of a better place to put this post, so I'm gonna put it here for the time being, and if someone else has a better place for it, then let it be moved!

Anyways, I've decided that I'm keeping all the posts saved on my computer, in order that they’ve been posted. Now I'm just doing this for myself because I have all of the original RP saved so I figuered that I should have all this too. So if at any point in time should want either the old stuff or the new stuff in chronological order (that they were posted) just drop me a line via PM with your E-mail address or e-mail at SSJHunterKiller@gmail.com and I'll send what you requested your way.**********

But be warned the old stuff comes to a total of 277 pages in Microsoft Word (that's to the last post and I don't have posts from AC. 202 in there. If you would like to see those posts you'll have to go to these links. Arcus Sol meets with the Guardians of Reverence and Treaty Agreement. Sorry, didn't see those when I put all the posts together, and it would take up too many hours for me to go back and do it all again adding these posts). And as of this post there’re 55 pages in Microsoft Word for the new part of the RP (starting in AC. 205).

The last two posts in the Original Timeline have the huge bold typing as titles because I was originally going to post those back when the original RP died down, just to wrap things up, but never got around to it. And with the addition of those (which I did while writing this post) brings to total of pages for the original RP up to 284.

So I'd like to take this time to say thank you and congratulations to all those that were involved with the original RP. It would have made one hell of a show or Manga!

Ok, so I've spent the first part of the day looking through some of the older posts and I just realized, that when I was putting together the posts of the Original RP, that I only added the ones pertaining to the storys involving the Trinity Alliance and the stories of the characters involved.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Thu May 17, 2007 7:23 am

I have received requests to re-organise the layout of the Continuing Legend threads, in response to that I have set a series of place holder threads for Earth and the various colonies. I will start moving threads into the appropriate place when I know where they are supposed to go. Some are obvious but I would welcome PM's from people so I can be sure to get them in the right place.

Thanks folks

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Re: Everything You Need To Get Started [READ ME!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:54 pm

Well, it's been fun - but we're going to have to call this game closed. Over the next few weeks, I'll be locking up the forum and archiving everything - if anyone wants to give me a hand, just let me know.

Thanks to everyone who participated, you guys are the best. *Drips with sappy goo.*

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed May 21, 2008 3:20 pm

Plans:
- Convert this whole forum into a number of "episodes".
- Carry on with the plan of animating the actions played here.

Notes:
- AC199 timeline: Stratocracy (49 episodes?)
- AC202 timeline: Earthborne (49 episodes?)
- AC205 timeline: ??? (49 episodes?)

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed May 21, 2008 3:37 pm

Yes, I think all of us are going to be sad to see this one close down, but it's probably for the best.

Back when the site was still GWing, I took the liberty of arranging all of the original AC time line into chronological order, based on the post time, for my own reading pleasure, but now it looks like that actually came in handy.
All our old work.doc
and finally, these are the links to all the topics from the original time line, the name of each thread is located next to the link
(32 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
Attachments
Part 2.doc
And this is the beginning of the newer RP which Grimbold and Gabriel Faile took the lead for
(290.5 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
Part 1.doc
This is the first part of the story from the beginning up to the end of the war between the Trinity Alliance and the FRE faction
(858 KiB) Downloaded 159 times

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:10 am

So this is dead huh...Pity. I was actually thinking of joining a year or so, then come to discover it is dead.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!