Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Evil Dead ~Roleplayers Wanted, mwahahaha!~

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Evil Dead ~Roleplayers Wanted, mwahahaha!~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:07 pm

Okay. Evil Dead.

It would start out like the videogames, Ashley(Ash) is telling his story in a bar, and suddenly a reporter comes on through the airwaves and tells all that she found the Necronomicon, and starts to recite the passages... and Evil Dead begins once again...

We are playing random people Ash will meet along his way, and either protect, kill, or other. Hell, if you all want, you can play a new girlfriend! And, if your profiel is really good, I might ask you to play ASH.

Here's the character Skeleton:

Name:
Role:
Human, Zombie, or Deadite?:
Appearance:
Personality:

Name: Eloise Van Outen
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Role: THe girl Ash seems to adopt as his little sister.
Human, Zombie, or Deadite?: Human
Appearance:
Eloise has thick blonde hair that reaches just below her shoulders in very slight in-curles and falsl iover her face. Her eyes are a gold-russet color, and her lips are often coated in mettallic red-brown. She has a thin, heart-shaped face, and always wears short, lacy, purple dresses with white leggings and a black band on her head.
Personality: Eloise keeps to herself most of the time, but will speak when provoked. She can be a little bitchy, and sometimes naive. When the reporter began to recite the passages of the Necronomicon, she KNEW something bad was going to happen. Her older brother was Scotty, and since he'd never returned home, she fended for herself. Once this new wave of darkness began, Her boyfriend went first. She'd tried everything- and finally, she killed him but cutting off his head with an antique sword on his bedroom wall. Traditionally, now, she uses an axe that she wears on her belt.
Last edited by Roselite on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
But it's like . . . you've got this voice that just makes everything else go away. Singing or otherwise. It brings things down to what you're talking about and makes it . . . well, I dunno what the word is, but it's synonymous with beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roselite
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Evil Dead ~Roleplayers Wanted, mwahahaha!~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:17 pm

Name: Zyotox
Ethnicity:
Role: Captian of evil-has several dozen zombies under his command
Human, Zombie, or Deadite?: Deadite
Appearance:http://zubby.deviantart.com/art/Lord-Thyrian-43458660
Personality: Hatefull, cunning, and ruthless..captian zyotox want's little more than to exterminate the human race. While He naturally carries a magic sword, he's able to use modern weapons quite well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:31 pm

Name: Alice Macarvick
Role: Civilian historian. Specializes in ancient civilizations.

Appearance: Stands 5'7" with bluntly cut, blonde hair that reaches just below her jawline. Her eyes are a bright green and her skin is lightly tanned from field research. She has an average build, but very quick legs. She has an identifying scar on the left corner of her lower lip caused by a piercing that was ripped out.

Personality: Alice is full of life and tenacity; once her mind is made up, there's really no changing it. She likes to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but you'll only get the one chance. Her main focus is her work in uncovering the secrets of the past to perhaps aid in the future of the world. She loves anything to do with history and has no problem with sitting someone down and talking their ear off about it. Alice is very close with her parents, as they are her only family, and holds them in very high reguard.

Her main pep-peeves are people that are unmannered and lacking in respect for those that clearly deserve it. Alice will certainly let someone know if they've hit a nerve on either of these points.

(OHH! I'm so excited for an Evil Dead RP! I love the movies and just the entire concept. Thank you so much for starting this!! =3)
Last edited by hey;ANNA on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazyvanman on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:33 pm

Name: Mike Powell
Role: Hoping to get together a small band of men and women to fight off the dead
Appearance: Very muscular, average height, blonde hair and blue eyes. Not particularly good looking, and always looks rather agressive.
Personality: He is only really interested in his own survival, but is willing to take others along with him if need be. Believes in the philosophy "Shoot first think later". He took on his first contract killing at the age of 12: his parents. Will do whatever he needs to survive.
'Billions is spent on bombs, creating death showers' - System of a Down.

Crazyvanman
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Ok, so I have played every evil dead videogame, seen all the movies, watched a special on the movies, and I have seen bubba-ho-tep, and I also saw all the spiderman movies with Bruce Campbell. I really think that I could be ash really damn well. And you should consider it. I am not a big time anime dork, I just kinda stumbled across this and I was damn intrigued. So here is the profile. Oh yeah, and I also did the monologue in his old spice commercial and that got me a part in a play, so maybe that counts for something too.

Name: Ashley J. Williams
Age: Mid 20's. Was 21 in the movie, but depending on what time period this is, ash could be any age.
Ethnicity: Caucasian, although you could say he's scotch, since Campbell is a scotch clan.
Role: Works at S-Mart, Housewares Department
Human, Zombie, or Deadite?: Human, sometimes Deadite, although I think Deadite Ash would be kinda gay in an RP.
Appearance: Chiseled good looks that have seen a whole lot of ugly. Wears a long sleeve blue button up and khaki pants. May or may not have a hand, depending once again on time period. Possibly has a gauntlet that can be used as a hand, and also gives superhuman strength (of the hand of course) and has either a remington 12 gauge shotgun or a winchester lever action rifle.
Personality: Ash starts off as a nice guy, but after the first movie gets a little more dark. After his many run-ins with hell he starts to become cocky and smart mouthed. He is quick witted, and makes pretty funny jokes. He always gets the girl. He kills deadites without fear or regret. He doesn't know about the necrinomicon, and doesn't necesarily care to. He can't recite an incantation for shit, and he doesn't want to hear your story or any other details for that matter. He has his Ash personality.
DVNO, four capital letters, printed in gold cause details make the girls sweat, even more, when they're shaking their belt, no need to ask my name, to figure out how cool I am.

Can anyone read, anyone feel? That I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce! Ladies out west, they all know I'm comin'. I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:18 pm

I agree that it would be gay to make him a Deadite, since it appears that it was thrown out of him after he looked at that necklace he gave Linda at the beginning. I like it. You're hired! Also, I'm saying this is... hm, let's pretend that the ending of the second movie and the third movie didn't happen, which means that this happened instead: He DID cut off his hand, that girl finished reciting BEFORE getting killed, and he wasn't thrown into a whole 'nother time trip, okay? So we aren't way far out in the future. Let's sy he thought that all the things was done and dealt, but then- BAM! The stupid reporter recites the passage that brings it up -__- People are idiots, nay? Okay, I'll start up the IC once we have one last person!

Roselite
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:17 pm

Groovy.

Let's go carve ourselves a witch.

Name's Ash *click clack* Housewares.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:27 am

*hi5*

Also, people can play two characters.

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:36 am

If I post up another character, can we start the IC thread?
I'm rurl anxious to get started on this...I'm so excited my hand is shaking a little.
Teehee.

Lets starting kicking some Deadite BOOTY!!
=3

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:37 am

Mhm! =D

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hey;ANNA on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:50 am

WOOH! Gonna do it up!!

Name: Cretor "The Creator"
Ethnicity: Undead

Role: He is a Deadite risen by the Necronomicon and out to destroy anything pure, good, or simply even human.

Human, Zombie, or Deadite?: Deadite

Appearance: Image

Personality: Being dead for such a long time can really put a stone in someone's shoe, so to speak. He has a boulder. Cretor has a sense of humor, but it's a twisted and sadistic one that is aroused by the pain, suffering, and death of others. He recieved his nickname "The Creator" by having the small talent of being able to mesh two things together and create and entirely new creature. This power is rarely used because it takes a massive amount of energy and power away from him. It also takes time, concentration, and two willing undead; all of which seem to be difficult to come by in times when they're risen.
Last edited by hey;ANNA on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hey;ANNA
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:25 pm

yayyy!!!

evil-dead-the-t15321.html

IC IS UP! Post people, POST!

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:03 pm

(OMG this is a joke right lol I love Evil Dead I own the first movie and it's like the book in the movie as the case and so wish I owned Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness...But Oh well and I have never played the games but so would like to join this so may I?)

Name: Alexis Harper (Alex)
Ethnicity: Caucasian (Think that's what you would call a girl from London mabey English not sure)
Role: Unknown girl with shot gun...I think Boom is the word to use at first glance.
Appearance:Image
Personality: Calm girl who would never hurt anyone unless some one tries to mess with her and her friends. Then hell will be payed by the bullets in her guns or by the knife in her boot. Never mess with this english woman and the people in her life you may not like what you come up against.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:43 am

YES enter!

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:07 am

Thought since it's three in the morning, and I am the only one on and responding at full force, I'd type out the lyrics to D.A.N.C.E. by Justice, just in case you haven't heard that song enough, like I haven't.

Do the D.A.N.C.E.
1234 Fight
Stick to the B.E.A.T.
Get Ready to Ignite

You were such a P.Y.T.
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C.
That's how you make it right

Do the D.A.N.C.E.
Stick to the B.E.A.T.
Just Easy as A.B.C.
Do the dance, do the dance

The way you move is a mystery
Do the dance
You're always there for music and me
Do the dance
The way you move is a mystery
Do the dance
You're always there for music and me

Do the D.A.N.C.E.
1234 Fight
Stick to the B.E.A.T.
Get Ready to Ignite
You were such a P.Y.T.
Catching all the lights
Just Easy as A.B.C.
That's how you make it right.

Do the dance, do the dance
the way you move is a mystery
do the dance do the dance
you're always there for music and me
the way you move is a mystery

Do the D.A.N.C.E.
(Do the dance do the dance)
Stick to the B.E.A.T.
(Do the dance, do, the, dance)
You were such a P.Y.T.
(Do the dance do the dance)
Just easy as A.B.C.
(Do the dance, do, the, dance)

Under the spotlights
neither black nor white
it doesn't matter
(do the dance do the dance)
as strong as you might
working day and night
whatever happened
(to the dance to the dance)

Under the spotlights
neither black nor white
it doesn't matter
(do the dance do the dance)
as strong as you might
working day and night
whatever happened
(To the dance to the dance)

The way you move is a mystery!
do the dance

the way you move is a mystery............................

bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!