Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fangs & Claws [Wolf RP] (need members)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Fangs & Claws [Wolf RP] (need members)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:29 am

Loki let out a grin as he saw that he won the little argument, or at least what he saw as his victory. He then tucked his head back into the ball he made and fell asleep. In his dream he only saw a repeat of the same scenario he had just lived through. How the cliff started to crack, he tried to jump back but he was just to slow. Again and again he was in the puddle of blood where the wolf known as Mia pulled him out of. Every way he tried, it all ended the same way. Perhaps it was destiny for this to happen to him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:38 am

Mia pretended to sleep until she saw the wolf tuck his head into the fluffy ball. SHe let out a quiet sigh and opened her eyes. She watched the wolf sleep, and she smiled to herself. She wandered what the wolf was dreaming of. A few ours pass by, and Mia soon falls asleep. A few hours pass by, and soon the sun shines directly on the wolf's face, making her wake up, and cover her eyes with her paws. She rolled to her side, avoiding the sun's rays. She sat up, seeing the empty coconut shell, she decided to get some water for the wolf, and maybe some breakfast. She sneaked off into the woods, thirty minutes go by and Mia returns with the shell full of water, which she had pushed all the way to the cave with her paw, and she carried a dead rabbit in her mouth, hoping this was enough for breakfast for the wolf. She placed the rabbit close to Loki, and pushed the coconut shell filled with water next to the dead rabbit. She smiled to herself and rested on all fours, pressing her chin down on her front two paws, she watched the wolf.
Run, run, run away. Lost, lost, lost my mind. x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:45 am

Loki slowly awoke to the delightful aroma filling the cave. He barely opened his eyes to see the rabbit. He pushed out his paws and stretched, making his back ache. He slowly crawled forward and consumed the rabbit in just a few bites. It might not have been a meal, but at least it was food. When he began going for the water he remembered about Mia, he slowly looked up to see her watching him again. ''Went for some hunting huh? I do thank you for the help, but im not helpless you know.'' He slowly stood, his legs wobbled underneath him, causing pain to arise in his body. He slowly limped over to Mia. ''Can you show me where you keep getting this water?'' He tilted his head to the door, in hopes that she actually would lead him instead of being stubborn like him and forcing him back to bed.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:52 am

Mia smiled, "You're most welcome, Loki. And yes, I know you're not helpless, but you're hurt, and I'm not taking you anywhere until you're fully recovered." Mia felt sorry for the wolf when she saw Loki limp, he needed to rest, and who better to force him back to bed than Mia? She smiled re assuringly at the wolf, "Just rest for now, I'll show you once you get your energy back up." Mia realised that she'd have to go chase another deer around for a solid fifteen minutes and drag it back here for the wolf. She nuzzled the wolf and smiled.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:04 am

''You must not worry about me! Look i can walk. I do appreciate the help, but i can do things myself you know'' For some odd reason he felt this was entertaining, the fact that neither one of them would just give up. ''There is only one reasoning that i will even consider, if i sleep, you better sleep because im not having you stay up just to watch over me, and two, when you are going to grab water or food, i come with. You got it?'' He didn't realy mean for it to sound rude, its just the only real person he ever talked to was Bloodfang, even then they never realy talked. He released a smile when he felt another jolt of pain shoot up his body, trying to hide it.

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:48 pm

Snow was walking towards the spring leaving her pack in the mountains. She sniffed the air. "Another wolf?"she whispered. She sniffed the ground. "Stupid wolf left a trail."She grinned and followed the trail.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:33 pm

The whole night that Loki had fallen Bloodfang went crazy. She searched everywhere, but do to the cut above her eye she couldn't see well. She couldn't find a way down the cliff that was nearby,and she wouldn't leave the place here Loki had fallen. Eventually, she jumped down, but she missed the ledge that Loki had landed on and plummeted downward. Before she hit the rock-filled ground she saw a flash of herself, and Loki. Then everything went black.

*Morning*

Bloodfang's eyes slowly opened, and she had to blink many times before she could see in the bright sunlight. She tried to talk, but no sound came out. And her throat HURT. Confused at where she was, she looked around. All she could see were rocks. Trying to get up, she realized that she was covered by rocks. Normally she would be able to get up with some dfficulty, but in her weak state it was impossible. She sniffed the air, wondering if Loki had fallen near her. No, his scent wasn't anywhere other than mixed with hers. But there was another scent... Blood. Her blood. She winced and tried to whine, but once again she could not make any sound. Bloodfang attempted to howl, and regretted it instantly. Inside of howling, she caused herself to cough up blood - hurting her throat further and only causing her more grief. She closed her eyes and put her head down, unable to do anything else.

animchicita13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Mia smiled at Loki, "You can't fool me, Loki." She stretched her front paws and watched the wolf. "Okay, fine. Deal." Mia knew she wouldn't just let her guard down, that would be stupid. She'd just pretend to sleep until Loki fell into....she heard more rocks tumble. Mia turned around and crawled out of the cave, she saw a pile of rocks and she inched closer to the pile, she could her something, a hollow cough. Mia's curiosity got the best of her, and she started pushing the rocks away with her paws. The coughing got louder, she climbed up a few rocks and saw another wolf, she saw the wolf coughing out blood. She gently sank her teeth into the wolf's neck and dragged her away from the rocks, being as gentle as she could. She dragged the wolf back into the daker part of the cave. She nuzzled the wolf, and looked towards Loki, "I don't know how many more wolves are going to tumble down this cliff...Keep an eye on her, will you? I'm going to get some more water and food for all of us."

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Loki looked over to the other wold in the dark corner, his eyes couldn't seem to adjust. Not even being able to smell any scent he turned back to Mia. ''So so fast'', he said in a weak voice,''I get to come with you to carry that water, especially since you have another to care for. It looks like she is asleep anyways.'' Loki began limping towards the exit, stopping outside. ''Well come on, i am thirsty'' He gently smiled turning back around as Mia began to lead the way.

Loki spoke again when they were further away from the cave. ''So i have noticed you are a very caring type huh?'' After a period of silenece, and staring at the sky he decided to speak again. ''So tell me Mia, do you think happen for a reason? Or is it all truely just a freak accident.''

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:25 pm

Mia smiled, leading the way, slowly so that the limping wolf could keep up. She breathed in the fresh air, "I like helping others." She smiled to herself during a short silent period. "I really don't know. I guess, we'll just have to wait and see." Mia walked a few steps further in silence, she could hear the water trickling down the streem from a few yards away. "What do you think, Loki?" She smiled, walking towards the noise of the water hiting the rocks.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:40 pm

''I guess all there is to say is that it is quite calming, tranquil. And the fact that you chose a great spot to live.'' Loki paused, watching the water rushing around the rocks. Standing by the water's edge and looking down at his rippled reflection. It wsn't realy until then that he actually looked deeper into the image of the water. It was the first time, he only realy saw himself. The thought of loneliness never came to him. But when he looked to the images sides, their was no mate, no pups, no family, no one to share the world with... Nothing at all. His head lowered as the loneliness attacked him all at once. ''How could i be so alone?'' He whispered to himself.

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:35 pm

Bloodfang was dragged into a cave. She wanted to thank the wolf, but her voice still wouldn't hold. Suddenly, she scented Loki.
"Loki?" She had tried to whisper, but it only resulted in more coughing. She hadn't seen him, only scented.
"Is he alright?! Where is he?! What happened?!" She worried anxiously in her head, attempting to get up, but only wincing and collapsing onto the floor. Bloodfang constantly huffed, trying to make any noise. All she did was knock some rocks over, but her voice was silent.

animchicita13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Snow approached a cave with what looked like a trail of blood leading inside. Snow walked to the entrance of the cave a spotted Bloodfang. "Should i ask what happened?"She looked over Bloodfang carefully.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:01 pm

Mia smiled, and looked down at her blurry reflection in the water, she hadn't seen herself smile in such a long time. She always felt like she had no reason to live after all her friends were killed. She let a quiet sigh pass through her lips, she turned to Loki, thinking he said something, she saw Loki looking a little upset. "What's wrong, Loki?"

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Bloodfang's head shot up, Snow had entered the cave. She shook her head in reply, and motioned towards Loki's scent.
Her eyes were worried and seemed to say, "Please find him." She attempted to get up once more, and this time succeeded. Wobling out of the cave slowly, she followed Loki's scent and saw his furry form near flowing water.
"Loki!" She tried to yell, but all that came out was a whimper-like sound. Dropping her head and sitting down, she waited for him to turn and see her. Bloodfang wanted to run over to him and push him into the water playfully, but she couldn't, due to her injuries, and she didn't know if he was hurt. She also didn't want to interrupt him. Suddenly she heard,"What's wrong, Loki?" Her head shot up and her ears were alert. Something was wrong? Well, his head was down, and he was watching his reflection. Bloodfang immediately became more worried, and it was evinced by her kneading the ground with her front was and quiet whimpering.

animchicita13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:33 pm

''Huh,what?'' Loki's attention was pulled back to Mia, there was no use in lieing, after all what would it even gain. Lies after lies, what would that even do to put him in any kind of good position for anything. He turned back to the water, watching Mia from the corner of his eyes. ''What happens when I die? No pack or anything, i won't be remembered. Not even someone to take after me. I wont have children to teach, or anyone to take care of.After all, who would want someone that can't even smell anything realy, it is only resently that i even got a friend. In my pack, before i left it was only the alpha who even bothered talking to me.''

He then looked up to the skies, as if to be searching for some kind of answer of greater being to guide him. But there was no answer, only the breeze that passed through the trees bringing many scents. Yet he could not tell any direction they came from. Only that the wind blew from the east, his right side. ''I hate you!'' He barked at the sky. ''You have never done anything for me! Only giving me this blasted scar!'' He could feel his legs give out as he fell to the ground. He simply stared at the water, confused if he should even get back up.

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Mia watched Loki carefully, waiting for an answer, she was surprised at his question, and she did not know how to answer. She thought for a few minutes, and then answered, "I know what it's like to be alone. Atleast ou found someone, yes? I lost all my friends during a battle, I was the only that survived from our pack." She looked down at her reflection in the water, her smile had faded away. She let out another silent sigh and suddenly gasped once she heard Loki scream at the sky, and soon fall down. "Loki! You're still weak, I know you're capable to fend for yourself, but for once, stop being stubborn and listen to me? You need to rest once we go back to the cave, understood? But now since we're here. You just stay put." SHe smiled and nuzzled the wolf.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:47 pm

When Loki fell, Bloodfang's reflexes were triggered and she shot over to his side. She licked his ear, trying to get his attention. She didn't know if he had known that she was behind them, or if he knew where she was at all. But to see him in such pain gave her immediate and intense grief, and all she wanted to do was stop his emotional agony. Whimpering, she nuzzled his muzzle (( hehe )) and tried to push him onto his feet, while sniffing and checking him all over to make sure he was alright.

animchicita13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:52 pm

Loki shook his head as he felt the lick, at first he thought it was Mia, which startled him, but when he turned his head he saw Bloodfang. ''Well you found me huh?'' He slightly grinned, pushing himself up.He was glad that she was back around, because at least then he could know she was ok. '' I need to go lay down, im not exactly in the right track of mind to talk, im sorry.'' His head went down, facing the ground as he slowly limped back to the cave. When he finally reached the destination he laid down inside, by the door. Just enough to look up at the sky trying to find out if everything is just a stupid mistake after all.

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:27 pm

Mia watched silently, realising that they know each other she decided to just go hunt for the two of them and return to the cave. Mia turned around and left, entering the woods, listening to any sign of life close by. She sighed to herself and continues walking, making little crunch noises by stepping on the dry leaves and wet soil.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!