Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

How to be a Lady/Gentlemen(A High School RP) (IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

How to be a Lady/Gentlemen(A High School RP) (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Occ Link- how-lady-gentlemen-high-school-t33268.html

This school changes the worst cases of students into Ladies and Gentlemen
Most students are sent out of force
Also parent chose an arranged marriage by picking a student out from the school records
Only the the richest of student and the worst of students get to go to Redstone.

Rules
Have fun
Site Rules
You can have up to 4 characters

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuki dragged her and her sister's suitcase up the giant stone steps with her twin Yuko in front of her."Hurry up gosh sis"Yuko said dragging her little sister along her head phone slipping of her head on to the ground." Its not like your helping hey you dropped something sis"she said pointing to the head phones."Damn it"she said cursing under her breath.Image
(Black Hair-Yuki Red Hair-Yuko)
Plz join my Rp's

Ouran Host Club/ ouran-high-school-host-club-t31579.html
MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)/ post870298.html#p870298
School Rumble RP/ post874585.html#p87458
Fur Night Club/ fur-night-club-t31784.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: How to be a Lady/Gentlemen(A High School RP) (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperedLies on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Raine slipped out of her personal black stretch limo, not thanking the chauffeur for opening the door for her, or for taking the initiative to take her many bags. raine stretched and looked up at the large academy before her. To be honest, Raine wasn't pleased about this plan her mother decided on. Not to mention Raine had absolutely no say in if she wanted to go or not. She slipped her black gem and lace bracelet back onto her right wrist and kicked a pebble to the foot of the many steps.

She slowly ascended up the stone stairs and reached the top, Jeremy, her chauffeur, following from behind, not complaining.

Once inside the huge school, Raine received her Student ID, dorm number, lunch card, and schedule.

Jeremy followed her up the many flight of stairs to her dorm, and she unlocked the door, walking in with Jeremy following.

"You can set my bags right there." Raine muttered, waving a hand absently. She sat on her bed and looked at Jeremy. He smiled and bowed.

"Will that be all, Miss Starr?" he asked. Raine nodded.

"Thank you, Jeremy. I'll see you on the weekends for lunch with Mother and clean clothes." She said, getting up and shaking his hand. Jeremy patted her head like he did when she was a child, and left. Raine was left alone in her room and she got to work with unpacking her belongings.

you're building me up just to break me down.
Image you're being loud without a sound. Image
you're pasting me in just to cut me out.

hello fascination<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhisperedLies
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: How to be a Lady/Gentlemen(A High School RP) (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:06 am

Niko got out of her car so did her butler she looked up at the school it was big sh came in listening to her ipod touch and walking to the beat she is wearing this:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/TheGreatShady/Fashion/fashion-gothic735.jpg
She put it in her suit case she keeped walking minding her own business she looked at all the people around her she looked at the limo she did not care she just looked forward. She got in the huge school she got her I-D and all the other stuff she got to her door room not looking up an seeing who are her room mates she just sat her stuff on the floor

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!