Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Knights Fury(IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Knights Fury(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:30 pm

This is an RP I'll set in a medieval world, distant from our own.

In the world of Faryyn, there lies a kingdom called Stravdh, and this Kingdom has the fiercest Knights in all the world. These Knights combatted the forces of evil all across the Kingdom, though many died, and some were corrupted by the evils they purged. So arose the main threat to the security of the Kingdom, The Dark Knights, they were the same as the original knights, but they fought for themselves, instead of glory and honor.

So, the war known as Knight's Fury began, a war which raged around the seeking of a great mythic weapon, called Fury. It was the greatest blade ever forged, and both good and evil alike must grasp it to win their own battle.

Who will you help to claim it?

post any applications here: post869403.html#p869403

and if i accept you, you can start the journey in this thread

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Knights Fury(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:44 am

One fell swoop of his giant metal Axe the sound of tearing flesh and crushing bone pierced the silent air as a limp body fell to the ground. Raos brought his weapon closer and proceeded to wipe of the fresh blood still on his Axe from his slain opponent shortly after he swung it over his shoulder and headed south back to the town he recently exited. Aurnio a rather large town that sits far enough from the edge of the kingdom to not be threatened by much evil. Raos entered a tavern -The Ruddy Lace it was called- and move towards the bar. Near the entire rooms attention was drawn to Raos his shining armor marred only by the blood of his recently slayed victim. Reaching the bar no barmaid in sight to attend him he leaned his weapon next to him and adjusted his sword as he took a seat keeping his helmet on waiting for the barmaid to come in from the back.
Last edited by Qetzo on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:14 pm

Thomas climbed into the saddle of his horse, Reaver, then retrieved his spear from where it lay against the wall. He turned towards his dark knight friend(angel) that was to accompany him. "We shall ride to Olkton. One of the many spies and thieves there may have information about Fury." He paused, then added "If you have no objection, that is."

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:36 pm

"Its fine with me " she said as she cleaned her sword. Her sword was a foot longer than those regular ones,but wat made it unique was the white line that ran through it, making the sword look like if it was glowing blue. Were they were resting a thief came and tried to rob them but to no avail he died.

She got on top of her horse and looked at Thomas." You lead the way" she said to him.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:47 am

“Oh your back already.” Said a female voice in the back Raos's attention immediately turned to the door as the cloth drapes are parted and the sultry barmaid stepped in from the back. “So I assume the problem has been solved ?” Raos smiled under his helmet. “That would be correct ma'am.” The barmaid let out a sigh of relief. “Thank you I am sure everyone in town will be very grateful after they hear the news.” Raos stood and took up his axe. “I'm sure they will, but its about time I move on to the next town closer to the outskirts.” The barmaid was a little displeased to hear this and with a slight frown on her face said. “Won't you at least stay the night in town you only got here this morning.” Raos turned and headed for the the door while speaking. “Alas I wish I could, but duty calls there are many more in need of a knight. Goodbye.” Raos waved just before leaving the tavern his destination east to the next town.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:29 pm

The map says our final destination(where fury is) is in the mountains, but it doesn't say where(its pretty deep in there, so it wont be a while until we get there). Maybe we can find someone who knows more at Olkton." Thomas mounted his horse, and started off towards Olkton at a trot.

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:50 pm

"What will happen when we find it" Angel asked Thomas as she followed him. THey were going to need to be careful who they asked because if they asked the wrong person then it would mean they had to fight. They weren't the kind of knights that got along with other peole. Especially when they were known for doing bad things.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:59 pm

"Well, when one holds it, they are said to become very powerful, more powerful than any being the world has ever seen. Both us and the white knights need it to win the war. It wont end until one finds fury. It wont be too long until we reach Olkton, lets speed up."

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:04 pm

((its annoying when rps get hard to find))

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:01 am

"Sure" she said as she started speeding up on her horse. She was ready to whatever was to come. If they had to fight then she was going to fight. She was the kind of knight that liked to be fair. No matter what happened she didn't like when other people interrupter other peoples battbe or hers. "We are going to have to do what we have to to get Fury" she said to him.

(Can we like hurry up, because I want some good action happening already)

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:35 am

(im trying, but how are we supposed to fight for fury if Qetzo doesnt post?)

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:54 am

Raos arrived in the next town Olkton a pit of villainy the very thought of having to go such a place disgusted Raos, but it was necessary in order for him to complete his mission. As soon as Raos walked through the town many eyes set upon him from the shadows most were of hate and fear, but some hardly noticeable ones look upon him with hope a hope the saddened Raos for what they expect him to do he cannot there is a limit to one man can do even a white knight. Raos entered the tavern Travelers Delight in order to think on his next course of action one false move could wind up with him dead. Entering the bar Raos met with more of these hate filled eyes, but all they dared do was look and wish him ill fortune as Raos sat at the bar deep in thought.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:43 am

Olkton. The town of lies, trickery, and thieves. But they needed it to finish the mission.
"Ok, where do you think we should look? Theres a group of people over there, but they dont look too much to help anyone"

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:52 am

"Travelers Delight" said Angel as they had arrived in Olkton. "The owner there is very loyal to me and tells me of anything he can find his hands on" she said as she got of her horse. Many people looked at her with fear. Some of the men were terrified. The way she dressed clearly said that she was a knight. But there was no sign if it was White or Dark.

Her sword was on her side. The metal of her suit and the metal of the sword were attracted to each other so there was no reason to buy carrier for it. She stepped inside and soon the owner saw her going towards her.

"Ahh, Lady Angel, what brings you to this pleasant town" he said as his hands trembled
" Pleasant, I doubt. I have come her for nothing but more than information" she said as she was gesturing his head to a man that was sitting by himself. She looked and saw that it was a knight. But not just any knight. It was a white knight.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tvdude1230 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Thomas whispered to her "Lets be careful not to draw any attention from him. He's thinking about something." He stopped whispering
"Yes, my friend and I would like to have any information you have on fury. We need it to finish this dreaded war..."

tvdude1230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Two people entered the tavern at first Raos didn't notice them as he was still trying to think on his next move when the two walked up to the bar and through the corner slit of his helmet he could see the two conversing with the owner who was visibly shaken by the womans presence and by the looks of it she and her companion were defiantly knight the woman had no visible indication of her allegiance, but the male was almost assuredly a Dark Knight leading him to believe that she too was one. Intrigued Raos tried to listen in to the conversation, but could only get bits and pieces of it. What he did hear brought a smile to his face more specifically the words “fury” and “war”. By now they had already noticed him and Raos was unsure if the males careless words were a mistake on his part or a trap to lure Raos. He decided to bide his time and wait for them to make the first move.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jamied10 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Olkton. Tao couldn't believe he was here. As he walked down the street to the tavern - Traveller's Delight - he remembered why he was here.
"To spy on the enemy" he whispered to himself. As he opened the heavy wooden door he froze in shock, one, two, three knights all in this one bar. He recognised one, Roars or something. But the others he didn't recognise. Better keep quiet, he thought. He took one step and it was too late, they had noticed him. "Damn, I need to work on my stealth techniques...".
Here's my futuristic RP, New World: post913705.html#p913705

jamied10
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Angel noticed as the knight moved. She already knew that he was trying to get on what they were talking about. She tried to put that aside as it wasn't going to matter. She faced the old man. "Close this place down and take us to the back room so we can talk in private. I have a feeling that there are some people here trying to try to listne to what doesn't concern them." she said to the man.

The man was just shaking as the woman was speaking. He didn't kow why but he was always scared whenever she was present. It was something about her that made him want to commit suicide." Guys I'm sorry but I'm going to need to close this place down until futher notice" he said as some of them men left. There was one man that was drunk. He got up and stood a couple of feet away from Angel. From out of nowhere he started laughing.

"Are you suppose to be a knight? " he said to her.
"What does it matter to you if I am or not" she responded back.
"These kinds of job are for men. " he said as she drunk from the bottle of beer he had.
"Then what does that make you, a servant? slave? " she said with a smile.

The man had gotten mad at her and raised his arm. Even before he could land the attack Angel had punched him in the gut. The guy only bended down. She then kneed him breaking his nose.

"Don't you ever again insult me in your life" she said as she dragged him with one hand only and left him on the street.she then turned around and looked at the knight.

"I don't know if you heard the man but this bar is closed" she said with her arms croseed.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jamied10 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:19 pm

Tao frowned. He didn't know what to do, fight or leave. So in the end he just left, he was a good climber. If he took his armour off he might be able to climb across the building, but last time he tried something like that he broke his wrist, so he decided when they were done talking to the bar keeper he would follow the two knights. The knight hid in the shadows outside the bar's front door.

jamied10
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:25 pm

Raos let out a sigh of disappointment at least he knew that they were searching for fury. “That makes my job so much easier.” thought Raos as he stood from his chair and turned he noticed a new knight entered this time a white knight Raos was a little relived though he could not recognize him right away he knew he had heard of him before. Passing next to the Black Knight woman Raos commented on the small altercation that she had. “Quite the aggressive femme fatal aren't you.” he said as he passed by her a smile he wore under his helmet then exiting the tavern shortly after.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!