Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kujo dis/approves

a topic in Character Journals, a part of the RPG forum.

If you want to create a journal for your character, use this forum.

Kujo dis/approves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:03 am

Kujo
"SQUIRREL."

Code: Select all
[size=150][center][b]name[/b][/center][/size]
[u]Disposition:[/u] (overall; -100 up to +100)
[u]Platonic:[/u] (friendship)
[u]Romantic:[/u] (slight attraction, crush, pines for, etc)
[u]Thoughts:[/u]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Kujo dis/approves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:24 am

Severia

Disposition: +100
Platonic: She is my first Lady. I would die for her.
Thoughts: Words cannot explain how honored I am to be imprinted to her nor to the lengths I would go just to make her smile--SQUIRREL.
Last edited by Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Celestelle

Platonic: She is my Lady's best friend, also making her my best friend! *tail wag*
Thoughts: She always gives me yummy treats when we go to visit her or she would come to Highever. Although she giggles a lot and I can't always understand her words, I love spending time with another of my Ladies.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Blodwyn

Platonic: Another of my Ladies whom I guard dearly.
Thoughts: She always says such nice things to me! Blodwyn easily strikes me as an alpha female. I always see her with someone serving her...

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Valen

Disposition: -80
Platonic: I always show my teeth to him.
Thoughts: From the first time I heard his voice I knew he was nothing but trouble. He upset my Lady and continues to distress not only her, but my Lady Blodwyn as well. If he ever nears Lady Celestelle it'll be the last straw. I still revel in the fact that he curls his thighs inward whenever I pace towards him. His codpiece made a wonderful chew toy.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Arvin

Disposition: -10
Platonic: I noticed he isn't the type of company we usually keep.
Thoughts: I'm not sure if he turned into another canine to mock me, but I'm not letting my guard down.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Blysse

Disposition: +50
Platonic: She's very kind to me.
Thoughts: I trail after her on our hunts and we work as a team. She never mentions my odor and we get along very well. Although something in her own odor smells odd.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Cash

Disposition: +15
Platonic: We stay out of each other's way.
Thoughts: He's not as friendly as his sister...but he does scratch my ears every now and then.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Ryuu

Disposition: +50
Platonic: He's a good member of the pack.
Thoughts: I'm always happy to see Ryuu, he's a good scouting partner. And he never minds if I curls up on his bedroll with him. Always a plus!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Jasper

Disposition: +20
Platonic: He's new to the pack, we'll see if I have to show him his place or--SQUIRREL.
Thoughts: A few of the others are wary of him, but why judge a book by its cover? I love that he smells like the ocean. It reminds me of Highever. And he gave me food. All in all not a bad bloke.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Asmara

Disposition: +15
Platonic: I wouldn't mind bringing her a duck.
Thoughts: Her voice and scent reminds me of the other pointed-eared humans, she's nice from what I've gathered.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Antius

Disposition: -10
Platonic: I never turn my back towards him.
Thoughts: I'm not sure about him but my Lady Severia isn't openly sociable towards him. We'll wait and see.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Bruce

Disposition: +0
Platonic: He's not a friend nor enemy.
Thoughts: He smells familiar, like that big building my Lady Severia would rush to when she was late from fencing lessons. Other than that I haven't had much to work with.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Raelnor

Disposition: +0
Platonic: He is not a friend nor enemy.
Thoughts: His smell, like Bruce's, is a tingling musk. He stood well on his own two feet in battle but I know little else of him.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!