Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:01 pm

"yes my master." Shadow stands and dissapears again into the darkness, he makes good time and keeps himself hidden as he watches the team of children he has to support, and some Mist village renegades it looks like...they must be the ones who sent for the Shadow ninjas in the first place. Interesting...Shadow looks at Riku and then over his team, there was another who wasn't on the boys roster...Another support from the Shadow village, Hmmm its not like the Kurokage to send more than one, especially if it is me doing the support. "This should be a good chance for me to test my own skills with the higher level ninjas of the mist village, to abd its not an assassination mission." Shadow mutters slinking off to get a better view of his surroundings.
Complaining is even more retarded than Kirby going on a diet.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakata on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:18 pm

Zenaku slowly walks around taking his time to slowly examine the ground. He jumps into the air making handsigns and thrusting his hand deep into the ground. The area around riku's team glows in multiple colors of chakra. "Whenever your guys are ready.........I have or first targets location locked and ready to teleport to. The man that was following us, was so kind enough as to give me his thalamus (part of the brain that holds memory) we can go to his last known location." says zenaku quietly but sternly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dakata
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:24 pm

Shadow came back and walked towards the group. He walked in the open. "Not without me you will not." He says walking closer towards the aura. "Riku I shall be your support team." Shadow says.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:56 pm

Magix was taken back a bit by more support showing up. "Well then if the Kurokage sent you he must've had a reason." Magix spins his sword around a bit and cracks his neck. "So lets go."

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryuusuke Shitsunen on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Name: Suzume
village: Shadow
appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20goth%20girl/RockLeesLilShadow/Anime%20People/Bedridden.jpg?o=3
Main Jutsu style: Shadow, Dark
headband location: Neck
headband colour: Black
personality: Fairly nice, aggressive if necessary.
To kill or not to kill...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pein: Ok, who took the apples?
Deidara: Ehh not me, un? *Looks from side to side suspiciously with apples in his hands*
Pein: Ok... It was Itachi wasn't it?

Ryuusuke Shitsunen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:44 am

Riku nodded at his team and the new comer. "You shall acompany us." He said looking over at Zabuza. The whole team walked into the circle and Riku nodded at Zenaku.
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakata on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:06 am

Zenaku makes strange twitching handsign and presses on his skull above his eyes twice with two fingers. The circle forms into a dome that englufs them in a cloud of chakra and carrys them into the ground. Next stop their targets right hand man.

Dakata
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:44 pm

"He's nearby. I can feel it... Byakugan." Magix scans the area. "We're surrounded on three sides by the enemy. Behind us is open. Our Target should be that way it seems most heavily guarded. I can't get a clear view with so many others surrounding him though." He points to the left to show where he thinks they are.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:54 pm

Name: Iyami
village: Village Hidden in the Sand
appearance: Image
Main Jutsu style: Puppet master, wind
headband location: waist as a belt
headband colour: black
personality: Hyper-active, random, friendly, sarcastic, gets ticked off easily
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:33 am

[[ Nice character Kirai-chan. Finally someone from another village. Isn't she the girl from Tenchu? Feel free to start any time. ]]

[[ Note: If you don't remember my character's ability, The Kurogan, I suggest you read my character bio again before reading this, otherwise it'll be confusing. ]]

Three ninjas appear from the trees and charge the team. "Kurogan!" Riku shouts. His eyes change. The three ninjas stop in their place, eyes widened and pale, jaws dropped. They slowly fall to their knees, then to the ground, still making the same faces. Motionless and quiet...

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakata on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:01 am

".......lets hope they remember who THEY are after that." Zenaku mildly says "........Look away if your stomach can't take it."

Zenaku lops off all of the mens heads and draws a symbol on the dirt below him in blood, then around his two team mates.

Zenaku explains why they don't just change form.
"Just say *chi henshin* while in the circle to change into them completely, by complete i mean completely using their chakra and everything also completely guarding us from being spotted."

He waits for their decision.

Dakata
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:55 am

Iyami was swiftly making her way through the forest trying to find the group she was supposed to help. She soon heard voices up ahead and hoped it was them. She really didn’t want to be stopped again by enemy ninja. She was far enough behind as it was. When she did get to the spot, though, she saw a group that looked like they were from the Shadow Village. She hopped out of the tree prepared to introduce herself when she saw the enemy ninja on the ground. She stood there in silent confusion.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:02 pm

Riku turned and conjured up his swords. He pointed the right one at the new comer. "God I'm tired of random people showing up. Who are you?" He said very seriously and with a hint of anger.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:10 pm

Iyami looked at the person who spoke to her. She caught the hint of anger in his voice and she crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm Iyami. I was sent by the Sand Village to help you all on your mission." She said with a little irritation in her voice.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:14 pm

"God damn! How fucking retarded does everyone think we are?!" Riku shouted, making his swoeds disappear into shadow. "Seriously, you are the fourth person to come and 'help' us!"

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:22 pm

“Well it wasn’t my decision to come and help you all! You can all die for all I care!” She yelled back. She didn’t actually mean it, but her anger got the better of her. She now stood with her arms at her side and her hands balled into fists as she glared at the person.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakata on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:25 pm

Zenaku turns slowly and teleports behind lyami and says with a pissed tone. "What the fuck!? It's the truth confusing but true what the hell is going on! I'm fucking going insane!"

Dakata
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:35 pm

"Fine. You can come with us." Riku said with a grumpy tone.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:44 pm

Iyami ignored the person behind her and then said, “What do you mean fine I can come with you? I was coming with you guys anyway, no matter what.” She was slowly starting to calm herself, but she was still quite angry. She then sighed and said, "Let's just go. There's no point in arguing. What's done is done. It doesn't matter if you like it or not because either way your stuck with me."

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:52 pm

Riku grunted and turned to walk away. He was getting angry fast. He had to calm himself. He didn't want Diablo awakening again...

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!