Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legend of Zelda: Triforce Reborn IC

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Legend of Zelda: Triforce Reborn IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:03 pm

Hyrule is quiet this night.

The King of Thieves is no more.

The Hero of Time hath slain him.

And eradicated the scourge the world had bore.

Hyrule is still quiet this next night.

However, there is a different cause.

Hyrule field is laid out in corpses.

Of Nature, Ganon has broken the laws.

Years have past since the battle between the Bane of Hyrule, Ganondorf, and the Savior of the Land, Link. Links name has become a household name, and Time Village, also known as "The Town of Heroes," has been founded in his honor, and many travel there to see the only statue of Link holding his shield and weilding the fabled Master Sword. However, three people have traveled to Time Village for a different purpose...

These three visitors all recieved this exact message from a Deku messenger. Little do they understand how much is at stake, what they posess, and how it all relies on their eventual journey. They are the Future Heroes an Heroines of Time, and they will know the cost to recieve that title.

~Legend of Zelda: Triforce Reborn~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Legend of Zelda: Triforce Reborn IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Decadent Darkness on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:11 pm

At that moment, a Hyrulian girl rode into Time village. She was mounted upon a gray horse with salt and pepper flecks on it's barrel. She wore a dark, brown cloak with the hood, making most of her face hide in shadow. Her eyes seemed to glow their gold color as they darted from person to person, stall to stall. Her eyes lifted as she slowed her pace. The statue of Link, Hero of Time, now stood before her. She had wondered what it would be like being a hero like him, saving the world and all. Her father would never allow it though. He had keep her on that farm for so long, it was about time she had gotten out on her own. The sun burned behind the statue and the girl blocked the rays with her hand. She looked away and her eyes feel upon the inn. That was her destination. She dismounted and pulled the reins to have the horse follow her to the stables. Once there, the girl lead her horse into one of the pins and paid the stable boy. Before she left, her horse nabbed at her cloak. She gave a small loving sigh and turned back her horse. "You be a good boy for me, alright, Whisper?" she said petting and kissing the white on his muzzle. The horse gave a almost human like answer and nodded. The girl walked away and headed into the inn. The inn was crowded as she expected in a town like this. She looked around but her hood was caused her trouble seeing. She pushed back her hood, reveling her blood red hair. Her ears pointed out as was common for her people. She looked about, seeing that she had caught the attention of some of the folk in the place. Her eyes darted around again, trying to capture her surrounds in a mental image that she may need to use later. After a moment's thought, she walked up to the bar. She took the place of a man she predicted had spent his night drinking for he ranked of alcohol. She took a deep breath before passing him and taking his place. She sat there and wait till the bartender came to her. Once they did she asked the question she was there to ask, "I am looking for a man named Marckos......"
"I will wait for you" she said, endlessly...
click on my baby ~>Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Decadent Darkness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:10 am

A lonely walking figure that's clothes were soaked to the point of dripping. That basically all that could be said for the long haired male who made his way to Time village. His hair was stuck to the skin on his face, and every single time he pushed it out of the way it would come back. Already giving up that pointless struggle he just glared at the people he passed. Only once did he bother to stop and take a few steps back. The statue of the Hero of Time. The adventurer growled, "Bet you liked having a map didn't you? But no old men with urgent letters don't have time to send maps with easier routes." He pulled the soggy message out of his pocket trying to read it, though all the words were just scrambled together because of the water. Something about the tavern and a guy named Marhos. More he looked at it, it seemed liked it said more hoes. "I sware, if its more of those kids playing their little joke saying people are the second coming of link."

For a moment he actually debated on turning back around and leaving, but he was determined to go ahead with it. Where else would he go. He took a minute to actually find out which building was the tavern, because all of them just looked different then he was used to. Sure enough ,the place he entered was a very populated place... and a lot of kids. "Oh have pity on the first kid to run up and ask me why I am wet." Instead of waiting to find out he sat down at the furthest end of the bar away from everyone, and laying out the wet paper that was now coming off into different pieces," Marhos, Mirhouse, Marckos, March, Morsko. What the heck is this? Stupid rivers.." Every time he tried putting the paper together, some of it would stick to his fingers and break even more. He slammed his fist onto the bar, then ripped the rest of it up in shreds. "Seriously, if someone has to cross nine rivers, then someone really needs to send a map."
With the blood moon rising to the air. The sky turns red, only the stars showing through. Shadows lurk every corner, the wolves howl in a frenzied rage. Watch your back, the wolf of valor has taken the feild.

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Gaia walked down the old dust path to the mountain, he would have to cross the mountain and then he would be at the next town, at least that's what the mayor of the last town told him. But Gaia had been walking for days and hadn't seen a since mountain or person. Gaia takes his water pouch and drinks some water. He then keeps walking down the trail. Gaia then looks in the distance and sees the mountain, He runs to it and says " Oh finally civilization, food, bed and relaxation time." Gaia then looks and sees that there is no path up the mountain. He sighs and says " Alright, that's it I've had it with you testing me nature!, you hear me I know you can now you find me a way up this mountain or else." Gaia then looks up at the sky and sees dark clouds, it then starts to rain and Gaia says " Oh very fun,just great now i have to use my magic to make the path." Gaia takes the scythe off his back, it wasn't heavy like a normal scythe would be, it was custom made just for him and it helped him concentrate while using his magic. Gaia then makes a slicing motion with his Scythe and stone steps erupt out of the mountain side. Gaia then walks up the steps until he gets to the end and has to make more. Gaia does the same slicing motion from before and more steps appear. He walks up them quickly and when he gets to the top and sits down and says " Oh am I tired, I think I need a nap." Gaia them lounges on the top of the mountain and looks down on a town below. Gaia then smiles and says " I guess i can make it down there and then get my rest." Gaia stabs the blade of his scythe into the mountain and creates a long slick path down to the bottom of the mountain. Gaia steps on it and slides down to the bottom. When he reaches the bottom he stumbles a little and then finally falls. Gaia slowly gets up rubbing his elbow, he wondered why he bruised so easily, it was like he was as fragile as glass. Gaia then dusts himself off and head toward the nearest Inn so he could get some sleep.
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:19 pm

The bartender was about to answer the girls question when the man in the corner of the bar started throwing some kind of fit. He walks over to the man. "Sir, would you please calm down, or will I have to remove you from the-" Another man walks up to the bartender, and whispers in his ear. This new man was wearing a long cloak wih a hood on it, and a scarf of some sort around his mouth. The bartender looked at him wide eyed, but they calmed and he nodded. He then looks back at the man who had thrown the fit. "Sir, theres one more person who needs to be present before you can be givin your information that youve com here for." He then looks at the woman. "The same goes for you." He said as he stepped away towards another customer.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!