Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lesuko's Reign

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Lesuko's Reign

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poloitos on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:52 am

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.

Balance?

... Tales are told of a time long ago, a time of peace; when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation, and the Air Nomads.

But everything changed...

"I haven't lost hope. I believe that, somehow, the Avatar will return to save the world."

These great words were immortalized, long ago by the great Northern Master Katara, as she fought alongside the Avatar to end the century-long War of Sozun.

An ironic joke about what life had become, really.

Centuries had passed since the end of the Fire Nation's attack. Legends tell that the Avatar almost single-handedly ended the war, bringing the nations together once more. The House of Aang stood strong for centuries even after the Avatar had died, being the fathering clan of the Airbenders.

Balance had returned to the land, and the Avatar once again.

But then everything changed...

The Avatar was born.... wrong. Not out of order - Lesuko was born into the Southern Water Capitol as predicted - but the Fates seemed to have chosen the wrong girl to carry the power. From a young age she showed an unnatural affinity to her powers, and by seven she had mastered all four elements. By thirteen she had formed a stronger link the the spirit world than any Avatar had before, and that's when things went downhill.

For almost seventy years the Avatar has reigned in ageless terror over the four nations, seemingly driven mad by her mastery of the spirit world. Lesuko effectively stopped any chances of being overthrown by somehow repressing the bending abilities of the people, and for years no one had seen a child born with the Gift.

Until now. Powers are awakening. And it us up to them to end Lesuko's Reign.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Skeleton.
Name:
Element:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:

As for me:

Name:Ouy
Element:Water

Appearance:5'7'', black spiked hair, brown eyes, Tanish skin. He wears a blue bandana around his forehead. Wearing a green vest with many pockets. a black t-shirt underthat and somewhat baggy pants.

Personality:ouy is a laid back kind of guy. He doesn't like to fight with people because he thinks its pointless, but if you insult his friends or family you better watch your back. He often thinks to himself and hides behind a fake smile. His emotions are not talked about but are often shown through his gestures.

Background:ouy grew up in an okay family. They didn't have many problems, but they really also didn't communicate.
The mom and dad were always at work leaving ouy to be with his friends right?
Wrong since starting school he has always been neglected as an outcast. He doesn't have many friends, and if he does he doesn't completely trust them because he was screwed over before. so he was left to react with the enviorment. Nothing more and nothing less.
He often refers to this one memory that truely makes him happy.
Last edited by poloitos on Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thinking of you where ever you are,
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I will step forward and realise this wish.
And who knows? Starting a new journey may not be so hard,Or maybe it's already begun.
There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky.
One Sky, One Destiney.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poloitos
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Lesuko's Reign

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnoÇieregi on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:42 am

Name: Darian

Element: Air

Appearance: Darian from a glance looks tall and rangy. Upon closer inspection, he is well built and muscled - but not overly strong. He has a fine-boned facial structure and piercing blue eyes and a pierced left ear. He has long hands with long white fingers that can play almost any instrument . He dresses in a loose white-silk shirt with its ties left casually undone. He wears black leggings and his boots are made of fine leather. He often wears a black cloak to keep the chill off and it seems to drape about him with mystery, accompanied by puffs of wind. Often about his person, little dust devils spin up and dance about. His mood can also affect the weather - but not unless he is experiencing strong emotions.

Personality: Darian is a quiet, calm and mysterious person. He does not form friendships as easily as some, but rather, forms close friendships that last for a long time. He is not quick to anger, rather keeps his cool, but when angered it can be felt leagues away. He is not overly talkative for he tends to watch and listen and so is often overlooked.

Background: Darian led an uneventful life, being the fourth in a line of nine children. He was brought up on a large farm where life was constantly busy. He was apprenticed to a wandering bard at the age of seven and for 15 years he travelled the continent, learning the ways of a bard and musician. He has now finished the apprenticeship and has moved on his way, seeking new roads and villages to play in.
Last edited by AnoÇieregi on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whirlwinds of tempestuous fire...

Ah Joy! That in the embers, something doth live...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AnoÇieregi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poloitos on Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:49 pm

((Have you got it yet?))

poloitos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnoÇieregi on Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:21 pm

Ah I forgot about here. If you're ready to start I'll put one up asap. Do you want to rp with just two people then? I'm all for it - beats waiting for others to post...

AnoÇieregi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poloitos on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:08 am

((Take your time!! And yeah two people is cool.))

poloitos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnoÇieregi on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:10 pm

Ok question. I had assumed that this rp would be played in a more fantasy/medieval kind of setting - not modern day - which is what I'm getting from your background/personality. Which is it?

AnoÇieregi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poloitos on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:24 pm

((Well centuries have passed since the fire nation attacked, but its not specific so in theory its all up to us. Where would you like it to take place? I'm flexible))

poloitos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnoÇieregi on Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:22 pm

Preferably in a mediaeval world - centuries can pass and technology doesn't advance. I don't like realistic as such.

AnoÇieregi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poloitos on Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:34 pm

((okay cool, not tech. =]))

poloitos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnoÇieregi on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:15 am

Alrighty then. I'm ready when you are.

AnoÇieregi
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!