Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nyx's chosen

a topic in The Multiverse (Persistent World), a part of the RPG forum.

Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Nyx's chosen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:02 am

It had been a long night, she had been tracking a leach for over two weeks. He had been one of those damn sneaky bastards that hid in the ground half the time she was tracking him. When she finally found him she had to dig him out of the ground and cut him into little pieces to finally make the kill. She was lucky he wasn't registered, in fact he had ruthlessly killed several humans during the 2 weeks she tracked him. A smile stretched over her bloody lips as she sat on the old rotting log. The sound of water flowing touched the air from the near by stream. It was dark out had to be about midnight as the moonlight flooded the small clearing her white horse grazed in.

The scene that the moon lit however was not as peaceful and beautiful as one might imagine. Jo while sitting on a log had her foot on a rather bloody mess of a vampire. It's barely recognizable form was staked through the heart its cloudy eyes staring up at the tree above it in object horror as it's jaw fell open limply. It's fangs long as it laid there in a deep sleep unable to see or feel what the woman who sat above it was doing. Piece by piece she tore off flesh and slipped it between her graceful lips. By the time anyone came close she already had the best cuts of meat from the vampire devoured. As Jo's lips parted to slide another bloody piece of flesh into her mouth she showed her long curved cobra like fangs, her normally deep blue eyes a bright purple. She groaned happily savouring the taste of the meat as she swallowed then slipped her hand's back to the stomach of the debilitated undead and tore another chunk of flesh before eating it.

The white mare grazing in the field was covered in blood all the way up its front legs and chest. The animal's eyes glowed slightly red in the moonlight as it grazed. Jo's beautiful lithe form was splattered with blood from head to toe her black tank top stuck to her thin frame because of all the blood that had flowed over it. Her holey blue jeans were also splotched with blood, though not as horribly as her hands and forearms. She even had pieces of gore stuck to her fingers and forearms as if she had been washing her hands in the vampires blood. She continued to eat from the body this way; her red hair slowly coiling about her beautiful youthful features as the midnight breeze slid over the open field. Only the trees, and the small brook dare utter even the slightest sound in the presence of the huntress devouring her kill.
Image"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Re: Nyx's chosen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:41 am

The night seemed young at the least, and the air felt crisp and cool against the young man's skin. The only sounds that could be heard for miles was the gentle breeze of the wind brushing by his ears, ruffling his long, beautiful, red hair. The wind also rustled the grass some, swishing it back and forth with little force.

Boots stomped through the sand and dirt as he continued on his long-time journey and mission to defeat the one they called Nyx. This man, standing at about a good 6'1", had been endlessly searching for a purpose of life. That, in particular, wasto defeat Nyx, the Satan of all vampires and demons. Suddenly, the scent of bloodshed picked up and tickled at Rhoan's nose some, giving him a hunch that there was another killer in the area. The scent was inevitable, and highly distcint.

That's definitely Jo. I could tell that stench anywhere, Rhoan thought. He proceeded to near the area where the high stench of bloodshed was coming from. As he approached a large pool of crimson, he stared down at the shredded body, trying to refrain from chuckling. Attempting to remain serious and demanding, Rhoan picked his head up and turned his attention directly to Jo. And uneasy feeling of displeasure settled in his stomach, and a look of dismay shadowed over his face one he came in contact with Jo. "So I see I've run into you again. Devoured yet, another vampire. Hm. When will you stop, Jo? Just get over it. You are what you are."

In all seriousness, Rhoan kept his distance. If it was anyone to somewhat fear, it would be Jo. Although he was a lot tougher than her and could take her down in one or two hits, he decided it would be smart to stay away from her at the moment. She was always at her best after she had gotten done feeding.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:53 am

She arched a graceful brow looking at Rhoan as she licked her fingers clean and then patted the log next to her grinning fangly. Her long curved fangs coated with the blood of her kill as were her lips. Her purple eyes peaked out from under the loose strands of wavy ginger hair.

"Why don' ya 'ave a seat boyo? I won' bite ya.. besides I'm full no fight in me a'd the momen' unless ya really want ta test yar metal?" She chuckled looking at him with a positively mirthful expression she then licked the blood off her other fingers slowly savouring the taste, her combat boot still held firmly on the kill at her feet.

"Besides.. I already told ya Lad.. I can' eat anything bu'd leaches anymore.. humans taste abou'd as good as cardboard." She grinned devilishly stealing a sideways glace at him. She felt full for the first time in weeks and even this arrogant fledgling couldn't bring her spirits down. The white horse looked towards Rhoan's back and stomped it's foot looking towards its master. Jo stole only a small glimpse and the horse relaxed instantly as if they shared far more in that small glance then most humans did in words.

"So wha't brings ya way in the 'ell ou'd 'ere eh?" She smirked back at Rhoan as she slid her hand down and tore another piece of flesh from the kill at her feet exposing a rib as she slipped the meat between her lips and watched Rhoan's reaction. Most vampires found her habits sickening.. others were infuriated by the mere idea of it. Rhoan was so young that she wondered if he would have the same horrible revulsion. She had to feast on flesh as well as blood, and it had to be vampire. Most vampires would become ill at the idea of eating flesh... Many would compare Jo to a lycan or some other such beast. Not that any insults really upset her she knew she was a monster.. it was just what she was, no reason to fight it really.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Rhoan considered her gesture towards him to sit down beside her and thought about it for a brief moment. Did he really want to sit down next to this 'monster'? Being the 'tough man' he was, he decided he could sit down for a bit. So he took her up on her offer and sat down next to her, frilling his dark cloak behind him, over the log they sat upon.

He sighed softly and stared down at the vampire's mostly devoured carcass and hissed at it some, turning his nose up to the stench. This is definitely one of Jo's killings. He turned his head to look at her with a devious gleam in his eyes. He was certainly up to something, but wouldn't really reveal just what it was. He was searching for something, and on his way, he figured he'd scope out some of his known acquaintances and see what they're up to. Jo was obviously having a midnight snack. He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back some on the log, then arched his leg up on a short ledge infront of him.

"Heh, I know you only eat vampires. Glad I'm not on your victim list anymore. Well..Not at the top, anyways...
Eh....I'm not really looking for a fight right now, Jo. Otherwise, maybe I would. I figure I'd let my sword rest, and my strength. You don't know what happened with Hope, do you? I discovered something..." He let his words trail off as his sentence pretty much came to an end. He went into deep thought, a reminiscence of the power that emanated from his finger tips a short while back. It was almost a month, now, since that happened. He sighed softly again and then turned his head to look at her. "Oh..What brings me out here? Nothing, just....Roaming around. Trying to be free for once..."

The wind picked up slightly and brushed his hair back behind his shoulders, ruffling it up some. He couldn't imagine what life would be like, still as a half-vampire. He was sort of proud that he could call himself full, but he did like the fact that he had some human feelings. It was part of his nature, as a half-vamp, to contain some feelings for humans. Otherwise, he wouldn't love Savine as much as he did. Speaking of her..Where is she?

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:45 pm

Jo watched him, her overly devious and happy grin still stretched over her face. She wondered how odd it was for him to look at a woman that looked younger than him in appearance, though so much older in fact. Though for that matter Hope was the same way. She had been 15 when she was embraced... damn asshole liking young woman. She pushed back the hatred that still coated her existence; even dead the man provoked a hatred from Jo that was unwavering. When he mentioned Hope, and that he had discovered something she waited for him to continue, but then he didn't. It perked her curiosity and she knew that had been the point. He wanted to know if she would bite on the topic and ask more, she contemplated letting it slide as he continued explaining his reasons for being here.

Though he didn't continue on the previous topic.. so she figured she would get back to it. Hope had mentioned she was fearful for her newest child, but she hadn't explained why really. "So!.. Did ya give me offer of trainin ya more thought?" She said with a serious tone her purple eyes wide in curiosity. Her fingers reached down to tare another piece off the mutilated unconscious form before her. She slid the meat between her fingers watching Rhoan curiously for his response. She wondered if that was his meaning behind the whole mention of Hope.. but she figured she would ask soon enough her curiosity already getting the better of her. Her eyes trailed over his form for a moment she could smell the darkness cling to him. It was odd it wasn't just darkness really it was shadow, shadow had a distinct smell to their kind, and it was a way for them to tell one of their own bloodline just by the light scent of shadow. Rhoan however was more of a stench of darkness it flowed over him through him and around him.

Jo herself smelled nearly devoid of the scent, mainly because her body devoured shadow so perfectly it fed the chaos within her. That is not to say she actually ate shadows.. it was more a description of the magic her body was attuned to. Josephina had been one of the perfect vessels for chaos, just as Rhoan was for shade she was for discord.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Rhoan nodded his head along to her words and considered her offer. He felt like he was ready to accept it, but felt that he may be getting himself into something he didn't necessarily feel comfortable with. Was it worth getting the training from Jo, and risk feeling controlled or restrained? This was ultimate 'family' he was going against, now. What are the risks? What could be the benefits? He sighed once more and shook his head at his thoughts. He then responded to her in a low, monotone type voice. "Well....I guess I could give it a try. Mind running the circumstances by me, again?.." He said, hanging his head a bit.

He knew that she was curious about his previous statement about his power discovery. He was trying to be very descrete about the matter, yet he wanted her to know about his power. He was confident enough to prove it to Hope that he was more powerful than her, and he did so. Rhoan placed a hand to the scar on his face that still remained there, however, the pain wasn't so overbearing. The scars on his back still pulsed every once in a while, but seemed to only tense once he was under a massive amount of stress.

As he continued to think about his past, he took notice of Jo's unnatural devouring of the vampire's flesh. Although most would be disgusted by it, Rhoan's seen worse. He chuckled low under his breath. "Am I supposed to be grossed out or something?...Jo, you have to remember...I watched my mother and father get massacred.."

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Jo arched a brow, "Well I am sorry abou'd yar parents I didn' know tha'd.. Ya 'ave ta remember as much as I love me sister Hope we don' talk abou'd our kids as much as we would both like ta... Anā€™ I'm no'd tryin ta grose ya ou'd with i'd." She mentioned right before popping the piece of meat in her mouth and chewing it running through exactly what and how she was going to train him. Then she decided the only way she would feel comfortable would be for him to choose his own training. She savoured the meat for a moment watching her bloodied white horse graze then nodded before speaking again. Her eyes trained on the field in front of her as she spoke, reaching down and grabbing another piece of flesh.

"I'm hungry really.. forgive me fer wantin ta keep eatin... I'd keeps me from wantin ta eat ya while we talk ya know?" She smiled at him kindly and winked the last phrase an obvious joke. "An as far as the circumstances.. I was goin ta require ya hunt like meself.. bu'd I don' know if tha'd is really fare.. so 'ow abou'd this.. I train ya ta do wha'd I do.. I train ya ta resist Nyx.. anā€™ when yar ready ta walk away thar are no strings attached?" Jo hated being confined as much as Rhoan did in truth, any type of commitment always left her feeling itchy so if she could get away with training the kid without feeling confined by him then all the better. Male vampires made her overly aggressive besides arrogant male vampires, and Rhoan was the stereotypical male vampire.

Hell he even smelled like her sire at times and it set her fangs on edge. She wanted to train him in every way she could though to help him not become like herself and her sire before her. At the same time she didn't want to end up bound or constricted by him either. Often times studentsā€™ craved structure and schedules something that Jo could hardly manage for any length of time. After a couple moments her eyes trailed back to the red haired man sitting next to her and she popped another piece of flesh between her lips. "I won' even make ya feed from leaches like I do.. since ya seem ta think ids so repulsive... bu'd I will teach ya 'ow ta track em, hunt 'em, and take 'em down. deal?" She watched him curious as to his reaction to her offer.

She almost felt the need to expound about several things about herself.. things that even Hope wouldnā€™t have mentioned just to warn him.. but at the same time she thought that maybe that would be something for another time. She still wanted to know about what he had learned, and what it had to do with Hope. She was almost to ask about it but couldnā€™t quite bring herself to.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:52 pm

She was free finally, free from the bonds of her dependency, and free from her imprisonment as well. She had wove her way through the dense woods trying to find her way to the gnarled tree where the portal home was. Her copper eyes trailed over the densely covered ferns and the deep utter darkness of the woods. She came to a clearing and saw a white horse her eyes looked around for the owner but she couldn't see anything besides the brightly lit clearing and the dark tree line around it. She hid along the edges watching not wanting to stumble out towards the horse only to find herself back in a rather stick situation.

Tirza was dirty, her clothes were torn and she looked as if she hadn't eaten well in weeks. Her tan skin almost ashen against her stark black hair that fell about her shoulders and neck wildly. As she crouched watching the horse she noticed it perk its ears and stare off into the wood line towards her. She stopped moving almost stopped breathing not being sure if the horse noticing her would bring the owner to notice her as well. Though she wasn't about to try and make a run for the animal to steal it, she wanted to, but horse stealing even in her world would get you in deep shit at the very least.

Her eyes looked down the animal's front and lingered on the dark red stains over its white muscular legs and chest. The hair was matted with the red, though no wounds showed on the animal. Her anxiety rose and she closed her eyes letting her will escape from her. A deep shiver would flow down the spines of those near the clearing.

She felt them.. three of them besides the horse in front of her. Her heart raced as she tried to back away from the clearing as quietly as she could. Her body tense and utterly terrified as she realized what was nearby was not human in the slightest. One of the things was near death the other two very powerful, though she didn't let her will touch them long enough to really understand who they were. It was more to see if anyone was near and they were far too close for comfort.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:50 am

Rhoan nodded his head along to Jo's words as he listened to her explain the training and consequences and the such. He wasn't really looking for a part-time job, and that's what the training sounded like. He didn't want to catch up with Jo and possibly do what she does. He didn't particularly like hunting other vampires. He, as a vampire, doesn't think it should have to be part of his duties. The only thing that could come in handy is being able to sense a vampire easier. Although Rhoan does already possess this ability, he figured it wouldn't hurt to help improve it.

With a bit of reluctance and hesitation, he nodded his head once more and sighed softly below his breath. "Yeah..I guess I'll take you up on that offer...Just don't fucking kill me. Oh, and yes..I do think it's repulsive to kill other vampires." His voice was rather low and reaked of disappointment. He wanted Hope to train him, but knew that really wasn't her duty or forte. And after what he said to her about Jo, he knew she'd never allow herself to train him.

Rhoan figured he'd go on and explain the incident with himself and Hope, considering it could help Jo out in the long run when she helped him train. He picked his head up and gleamed into her eyes, his orbs locking onto hers. "Jo, what I was talking about earlier..About...What happened with Hope..Well.." He cleared his throat, then continued. "Something interesting happened. We got really mad at each other and she pretty much disowned me, and tried to take my sword. I wasn't gonna have that. Well...I got very upset and some kind of weird power formed from my being. Well, from my finger tips...My sword possesses the power of Dark Matter Energy, and I guess it developed in my system. Unless I hold the power?...Anyways, I created voids in the ground!!"

Excitement filled Rhoan's voice some, but he quickly calmed down, careful not to get too wriled up about the situation.

Suddenly, Rhoan noticed a tainted scent fill the air around him. He paused for a moment and lifted his head high into the air, turning his nose up to get a better wiff of the scent. "Hm...Someone's nearby." He claimed, his voice sounding rather adamant. "Maybe we should go check it out?" He asked Jo, curious as to what she might say.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:23 am

"Yeah..I guess I'll take you up on that offer...Just don't fucking kill me. Oh, and yes..I do think it's repulsive to kill other vampires."

His words made her sigh a slight disappointment lingered on her features, "Don' ya worry I'll do the killin.. ya jus'd 'ave ta learn all the basics, I'll teach ya ta fight em, an track em boyo.. an I won' kill ya unless ya become more of a blood suckin monster then a human." She had hoped he would understand and join her. Though she wasn't really sure why she had even thought he might. She knew some vampires that would itch at doing what she did, though they were cainites not her kind of leach. Cainites could absorb the power of the vampires they drained dry, Jo at the most could gain memories, and maybe a bit of an edge to the skill she already had. Their blood did not provide her with new abilities like it did with other cainites, instead it provided her with weeks and weeks of sustenance for every one kill.

Jo's thoughts slowed as he began to explain what had happened with Hope her eyes faded to a deep blue as she listened, her fangs even shrank back slightly. Her face went from serious when he started to explain to a wide almost excited grin when he finished. The idea of it tickled her in so many deep ways that she couldn't explain. She then frowned realizing what parts of her it made excited and she looked him over once again. Her mind raced through exactly what he was and what he could do, the thought of him opening voids was something that Nyx would have wanted, he was a walking lightening rod for her magic, and it made it very hard for him to not be under her influence.

Then as her horse called something to her attention at the same time Rhoan mentioned they had company. "Aye.. Lass says id's a human.. a special one." Jo kept her eyes locked on her horse that stood looking towards the wood line it's ears perked, "Me horse also says she is tryin ta get away.. she knows we are 'ere." At that Jo pushed to her feet stepping over her meal as she strolled out into the clearing looking over her shoulder at Rhoan. "I don' hunt human's boyo this would be yar departmen'.. though I'd like i'd beddar if ya didn' 'urt 'em.... If ya want ta bring 'em ou'd 'ere fer us ta get a beddar look at 'em I wouldn' mind tha'd though." She didn't want Rhoan to hurt the human, but at the same time she didn't know what her horse had meant by the reference of special, and her curiosity pleaded for more answers to the riddles. Jo's mind wondered back to Rhoan's abilities, she continued her smirk wondering how it would be to face him in battle once she was able to help him harness that ability fully.

She was hyperventilating as she saw the red haired woman come into the clearing towards the horse that was looking at Tirza. She was over 200 feet away though the horse could see her, she knew the animal could and it seemed to have a sentience that she hadn't expected. Tirza crawled backward through the underbrush trying to sneak away, her copper eyes wide with panic as she tried to control her breathing. Her eyes quickly dropped to the ground not wanting to risk seeing the red haired woman's fate. It was something that terrified her beyond reason, besides the fact that the woman matched the horse, they were both covered in far too much blood for it to be an accident.

She was sacred that the woman was something inhuman she knew that her and the other two she was with where powerful, but they could have just been powerful humans. Though with that amount of blood she doubted very much that the red haired woman was human, only a monster or someone dead inside could move that casually with as much blood as she had over her small form. Tirza found herself looking back up at the red haired woman lingering on her features, she was beautiful, and in an odd haunting way. It was almost hypnotic and very unreal. She quickly dropped her eyes again shaking the hypnotic pull of the woman before her. She turned her back to the clearing and started to urge herself to move faster, in a moment she would break out at a full run.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:17 am

Rhoan sighed at the mention of killing humans and vampire. He honestly didn't like attacking things that weren't of his nature, but he needed human blood to survive. It was his energy source. He shook his head and stood up from the dirty log they'd been sitting on and stared down at Jo for a brief moment. He couldn't imagine why she would always want him to join her someday and become what she was. He just couldn't ever handle it. It simply wasn't his forte. "What do you mean by if I become more of a blood sucking monster than a human? Jo, I'm not human...You know that." Rhoan shrugged off this comment and turned around to see where the presence seemed to be coming from.

He then noticed the horse picking up the same signals as he and Jo were about the presence of another being. Although the being was distant, they were still noticeable. "What do you think is out there?" He said, sighing as he took her comment into consideration. "Yeah, yeah, I'll go retrieve the damn thing..." His tone seemed mocking, and he wasn't too happy about not being able to damage something while Jo was around.

Rhoan felt as though, even if he had special powers that made him stronger than all the rest, he couldn't do anything infront of Jo without being brutally murdered. For a moment, he reminisced about the first time he'd met her. It was a rather unpleasant thought, and he quickly snapped out of it. It wasn't necessarily something that he really wanted to be thinking of at this moment, anyways.

At this point, the arrogant male vampire readied himself for a cat-and-mouse chase. He jogged in place for about ten seconds, pumping his adrenaline high. He then snarled out into the cold air and darted off towards the direction in which the scent came from. Nearing the edge of the dark woods, he could hear some rustling in the bushes. This was it. Quickly, he reached his arms behind his head and placed them on the hilt of his sword. With a scraping sound of metal against heavy leather, he unsheathed his sword and wielded it like a pro. With a smirk pulling at his lips some, he slid into a rough stop, on the other side of the woman who was now at his feet. He stared down at her intently and realized something familiar about the woman. He cocked his head sharply to the side and groaned some, recognizing her.

"I know you." he said, his voice monotone and upset. "You're...That fucking woman who told me I would burn in the gates of Hell! You damn dirty wench. You're coming with me!" Rhoan then swiftly sheathed his sword and hunched his back as he bent down to come face-to-face with the woman. He grabbed a hold of her tattered clothing and lifted her up off the ground, holding the collar of her shirt firmly in his hands. He stared deeply into her eyes, but remembered that wasn't really such a smart idea. "Where the hell is your eye cover, huh? Shouldn't you be protecting yourself and everyone else from their fates, TIRZA THE MESSENGER?" He grinned some and hoisted her to her feet, violently, and attempted to drag her along with him back to Jo. He expected some struggling, so he made sure he had a firm grasp on her.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:43 am

Jo was glad when he didn't wait for a response to his question about becoming more of a monster then human. It would take a little to explain it and the person in the woods would be harder and harder to catch the longer they waited. When Rhoan dashed off through the woods Jo closed her eyes taking in all the sound and smells that the woods offered. She reached out and ran her fingers lightly over her horseā€™s neck as she listened and watched from a distance. The smells could tell her exactly how each one moved, what branches they hit, how heavy they were on their feet. The sounds could tell even more, in her mind she could almost see exactly what was going on in the woods, just because of the combination of scent and sound touching her mind. There was an explosion of cold from the wood line that was unsettling and it put her sense on edge lengthening her fangs and shifting her eyes to purple. Jo's eyes turned up towards where Rhoan and the girl were; watching as he dragged her out towards the clearing. A small smirk across her graceful lips as she watched him curiously, she was surprised he hadn't at the very least fed from the girl, though from something he said she figured there was a reason.

She heard the sound then as she looked she was grabbed and her eyes were met by those of a rather familiar handsome man. A flash of freezing air exploded from Tirza's body setting a layer of frost about the entire area as Rhoan and her eyes met. Her eyes shifted silver for an instant and she was lost in the hold of a vision, only a second passed and she felt the searing pain of blades pressed through her stomach, her eyes where too clouded by the pain to see the cause, but the blades had sliced up her stomach towards her heart. Then he pulled away and the vision was gone leaving her pale and gasping as he drug her across the ground. She had gone limp after they made eye contact and her hands still were clasped about her middle as she cried out and gasped.

"Oh god.. ouch! HEY!? Why are you dragging me?! WAIT! RHOAN!" She flailed then reached up grabbing for his hand as she tried to wrench his iron grip free of the raggedly clothing she had on. Free only to be captured again, "Rhoan! please! Please let me go!.. What did I do?!" She yelped as she tried to free herself, sadly because of the eye contact and the pain she had totally missed his speech. She remembered his face, and the sound of his voice, but the words had been lost to the vision, and the searing pain after it. She dug her heels in and went as dead weight as she possibly could, though she knew vampires were far more powerful than she ever could be.

Tears rolled down her face as she closed her copper eyes tightly, "Please don't hurt me!" She whimpered, she just wanted to get home and take a bath and never come back to this god forsaken place again. Her lover had been taken to hell, she had been enslaved by a vampire, locked in a cave with a bunch of wolves for the last month and half. She just wanted to rest and get home was that so much to ask?!

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:06 am

As Rhoan began dragging the girl along the rough dirt ground, he stared down at her as she pleaded for him to stop. He smirked some, knowing that it was his pleasure to get back at her for giving him such a horrible vision. Revenge was surely sweet, he thought. Continuing to drag her for a bit longer, he then dropped her to the ground, then reached back down and took a hold of her wrists. He sighed when he came face-to-face with her again, but this time stared down at her lips instead of her eyes. He noticed what happened just a moment ago, and remembered that she had a special power...

"What the hell are you doing in this neck of the woods, Tirza? You know, my sire's sister sure is gonna like you! I won't be surprised if she eats you. You have no business being out here where us vampires roam." His voice was hoarse, trying to yell through the distant clearing at her. He raised his voice up and down at the frail woman he dragged along. It didn't seem fair to him to keep dragging her, so he toned down his snide attitude and picked her up bridal-style. "You're such a fucking whimp, you know..." He said, keeping his head turned forward.

Once he neared the area where Jo was waiting for him to return with the hider, he yelled out to Jo, "Well, here she is. Tirza Droia. She's a damn wench that fucking kills your memory. I'd be careful about her, Jo, and don't look into her eyes. She'll probably murder you in your thoughts." With those comments being thrown around, Rhoan non-chalantly set the woman on the ground, but made sure he kept a tight hold on one of her wrists, just in case she should try to escape.

Rhoan wasn't really one to capture hostages, but this moment was highly necessary. Tirza was practically spying on them, and he honestly wasn't going to have that. Of all the things in the world, Rhoan really does hate people who instigate a situation. Sighing, he stared at Jo for a brief moment and reached his free hand behind his head, gripping the hilt of his sword. He then unsheathed his sword, scraping the metal against the heavy leather on the way out. As soon as the sword was unsheathed and free, a dark fog began to mist around the sword's long, sharp blade. It became thicker as seconds went by and soon crept up towards Rhoan's arm, creeping up to his hand. Within a little less than a minute, the sword's Dark Matter Energy had engulfed almost Rhoan's entire hand. The power's fog and mist danced around his arm in a funneling sort of motion.

"This is what I was talking about, Jo. This....is the power...." He said, softly, beneath his breath. Feeling somewhat ashamed of this dark power, he turned around. Still holding a firm grasp on Tirza's wrist, Rhoan shook his head and then stared up at the sky and spoke, as if speaking to the Gods. "Is this what you want, Nyx?! Huh, you crazy fucking orafice! What the HELL do you want from me, Nyx!" Crazy. Rhoan was simply crazy to think he'd even get a response from Nyx. She was, afterall, life and death itself.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:45 pm

When he slung her into his arms she hid her face against his chest avoiding his eyes. She sniffled when he called her a wimp but finally found her voice to tell him why she was here. She smelled dirty, as if she had bathed in weeks, not to mention her hair was oily and matted. She had always been clean before now so to see her in this condition really made her look all the more pitiful. Odd silver scars wrapped about her neck and hands, they looked like bite marks and claw marks as if from a large wolf.

"I was locked away so I could be freed from being a ghoul.. Please Rhoan let me go! I just want to take a.. " Her voice was cut by him slipping her to the ground and grasping her wrist tightly she fell on her butt keeping her eyes closed tightly as he announced who she was and what she was capable of. She could smell the blood on the woman and it made her stomach twist as she went green. She couldn't stand the sight of blood it made her ill and even the thought of how much was there made her not want to look at the woman and her horse all the more. She pushed herself behind Rhoan still being held by her wrist, but hid from the eyes of the beautiful red head as much as she could. At least Rhoan she knew, he could be kind, this woman was an unknown, and if Rhoan was deferring to her she was probably another vampire.

Then when he drew the sword she yelped and pressed her face to the back of his leg hugging the leg tightly tugging against his grip so hard her wrist and shoulder popped painfully. She just knew he was going to kill her, she didn't know why but she knew he was. Then as she felt the magic gather she began to relax the other part of her began to take hold as she relaxed still hugging his leg. They could both feel the shadows gather about her, they could both smell the magic coil inside her flesh as the other side of her took hold. Her breathing slowed and her heart rate held steady as her skin glowed a slight golden. Then when he called out to Nyx a low chuckled escaped her throat. She kept her face leaned against the back of his knee though her hand loosened about his leg even more as it slid to the grass that she was curled against.

"Why would she want a blade that only does half of what she can? Besides the fact.. Rhoan.. she doesn't want the blade, she wants you.. but of course you knew that yes? And Josephina you already know this, why are you letting the child be so blind?" Tirza's voice was calm arrogant and condescending in a manner that Tirza would have never mustered on her own. This voice stemmed from the thing that held deep within Tirza, the only reason Tirza had come to exist at all.

Jo's eyes watched the girl catching the familiar scent, she was human, though she was more, she was a shell a host for something far more, the girl was indeed "special" as Lass had described. Then when Rhoan drew the blade her eyes glowed a deep red, she couldn't help but feel the pull of Nyx flow off of it, she couldn't help but want to loose herself to its pull. Her fangs lengthened as she watched the power gather and feed into Rhoan and her eyes looked up to his as a dangerous smirk crossed her face. The blade reminded her of the ring from Lord of the rings, at least that is how it felt to her, she wanted to hold it to let it feed her as well. Though Joā€™s attention was pulled from the blade when the magic began to coil about Tirza.

The golden glow from the girlā€™s skin sent shivers down Joā€™s body, her eyes faded back to a deep purple as she took a step back and slipped her hand into the one of the saddle bags on her horses back. She pulled out a rather large hand gun, specifically a magazine fed 50 cal desert eagle and leveled it at Tirza's head that was hidden behind Rhoanā€™s leg. She tensed from head to toe feeling the power gather around the small young woman pulling back the hammer and baring her fangs slightly. All the hunger to hold the weapon was gone as Tirza responded to Rhoan's questions, all she wanted to do was blow the girls brains out across the clearing. Whatever was in the girl knew Nyx personally and anything that did deserved to die.

"Move Rhoan.. I don't want to blow your leg off!... Let her go so I can shoot her." Jo's accent was gone leaving only the growled tone of the voice she rarely used. She only pulled out her American accent when she was deathly serious, it was an accent that had developed during the time she had been undead, and so when she used it reminded her of exactly what kind of monster she truly was.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:29 pm

As the power continued to rise and swirl vastly around Rhoan's arm, it grew, emanating further onto his body. He was now clouded in a dark mist of Dark Matter Energy: the very power that his body had used to create the voids in the ground. Rhoan's eyes began shifting to a darker colour than the pretty, misty green they original embraced. Within seconds, the shades of his orbs glowed a dark, crimson red colour. His fangs had grown some in length, and his height began to mutate. As the power took a hold of his inner being, he grew some inches, height-wise, and his muscles bulged some through his shirt. He shook his head during the heavy transformation, and groaned as his body inside mutated some. He felt as though he was undergoing an unpleasureable experience as the former-humans (that were now vampires) did.

For a long moment, Rhoan couldn't see or hear a thing. His senses were completely blocked out during his transformation. Stage 1 had come into the situation and had transformed Rhoan into what looked like a demon. Still holding the sword tightly in his grip, he threw his arm above his head and held it high up above his head, allowing the Dark Matter Energy to form an abundance of fog to travel towards the sky. With a loud crash of thunder, a bolt of lightning struck down and rung the sword heavily, causing it to rattle for a couple minutes, shaking Rhoan's arm along with it. Still holding tightly onto Tirza's wrist, Rhoan gave her a slight kick in the rib for holding onto his legs.

As soon as his senses came back and were in tact, he turned his head some to meet Jo's, and gave her a slight grin that pulled at the corner of his mouth some. He then allowed a slick snicker to escape his lips, then turned his nose back up to the sky and stared at it. He noticed that the dark, night sky began to bloom with darkness, and he threw his head completely back, his neck nearly cracking. He stared up into the gloomy, black-cloud filled sky, his eyes glowing brighter now. He let out a large groan as he continued to gleam up at the sky. "This is what Nyx wants! My POWER! You want this, Nyx?! COME GET ME!!" Rhoan yelled with a hoarse sounding voice.

He then turned sharply on his heel, digging up some dirt as he did so. He turned to face Jo, and twirled Tirza's body, lifting her from the ground, and heaving her off into the air. He let her wrist slip from his grip, and sent her soaring towards Jo. Rhoan then turned back around and continued to stare up at the dark night sky. "Come get me, Nyx!!!!!!!"

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:36 am

Jo could feel the power form in him surge and shift him, she had seen the void do the same to herself, as well as to her sire, before her. Rhoan was far more advanced with this though, it had taken herself 60 years of life to change like Rhoan was shifting before her. Though he wasn't complete, he was only partially shifted, it was still enough to make Jo and the horse at her side back up several paces. Her eyes kept darting to the glowing form he held by the wrist as she backed away and then slide the pistol into her belt line flipping the safety as she watched Rhoan. Her own eyes mirrored his, the deep crimson red, and her fangs lengthened as the stirring clouds above them shifted the air furiously. Jo's red hair tumbled about her shoulders as she stood there watching him her eyes devouring every movement he made, taking in and drinking every flux of power that rolled over his form.

He was beautiful, glorious, and powerful, though at the same time fear touched her, if he was as this now, what would he be in 100 years? If he was full of such darkness now? How long before all shred of kindness was erased by the void that coiled about his heart.

"This is what Nyx wants! My POWER! You want this, Nyx?! COME GET ME!!"

She watched him as he twisted Tirza and then flung her across the clearing for Jo, though it was something Jo didn't seem to even notice as she stepped to the side at the last minute avoiding the girl being tossed.

"Come get me, Nyx!!!!!!!"

Every part of her was feeding off the energy rolling off of him, the chaos he was building and the endless torrent of change that he fed into her darkened soul. The metal blades slipped from between her knuckles and her hands curled into fists; she watched him blood coiling down the blades and dripping to the ground.

She grasped and was pulled from his leg only to stagger to her feet her wrist cracking uncomfortably under his fingers as her bones compressed to keep from breaking under his iron grip. Her eyes remained closed as she was man handled by him, though no cries escaped her slightly glowing lips. Her hair tumbled about her shoulders the outline glowing ever so slightly, the silver scars over her face, neck, and hands glimmering in the light as if they were made of moon dust. Then when he twisted and flung her at Jo her wrist shattered with a sickening crunch just from the momentum of the throw. She curled in a ball as she was flung through the air landing at the feet of the horse that was already several paces back from the gathering void. Tirza crouched hugging her arm against her, her eyes opened as black strands of hair crossed her face glowing all the brighter. Her eyes were no more than golden orbs, her body still crouched several hundred feet from the two vampires that stood close to one another. More bones broke from the impact but the Fate did not care she didnā€™t really even pay the pain any attention.

The white horse next to Tirza stood watching its ears perked seeming lost in the almost unearthly scene before them. The Fate sent her threads out to both of the vampires before her; threads twisting tightly about their minds, their memories, and their very lives. Fate could not cut the strands like she once could, but she could give Nyx what she had wanted, she could join the two halves of Nyx's power and bring about the darkness. All it would take was the right nudge, and both the chosen of Chaos, and the chosen of Shadow would collide to bring the universe into the void. Fate created a bridge between Josephina and Rhoan, a bridge of mind and memory, she would push them to fight, she would push them to agony, and she would push them to their full potential. All that was needed was for their powers to meet, and they would both send the world into the void. Then all that would be needed was the gateway to open, the final part of the trinity would be unleashed, and all life would die before the three parts of the same puzzle.

"As you wish Rhoan." The Fate of Death whispered from Tirzaā€™s lips as she finished the bridge.

Rhoan's eyes were filled with the red haired woman before him then she disappeared, the field disappeared, and his own memories disappeared, instead he was a 17 year old Irish woman in New York, the year was 1905. She had been coming home from work, everything seemed to be going well, her husband was a blacksmith a rather good one in fact. She was pregnant with their first child, and she was going to tell him tonight. Allen was supposed to meet her at the diner, but he hadnā€™t, she had felt like someone was following her home the entire way so she was already unnerved but pleased to finally find her way home. When Jo pushed open the door to her apartment she was met with only darkness, no smiling husband, no warm fire, just cold darkness and a deep thick sickening sweet smell. She made her way to the back of the small apartment her hand trailing down the wall so she wouldn't trip. Her heart raced in her chest as she saw light slipping around the edges of the closed bedroom door.

ā€Allen?ā€ She called, ā€Allen me love Iā€™m home!ā€ Then she opened the door to the bedroom, and was almost blinded by the hundreds of candles lighting the room. Then as her eyes focused she saw the body on the bed, the entire bed was soaked in a pool of blood with the body face down. It was Allen, her husband and her breath caught as she ran towards him.

ā€Oh lord! Please leā€™d ā€˜em be ok.. ALLEN!ā€ She grabbed the body and turned it over only to have her husband's head flop back reveling a nearly severed head and a set of empty eye sockets looking up at her. She dropped the body and screamed as she backed into the hallway; every part of her shaking as she felt her stomach knot. She had to be dreaming it.. it had to be a dream. Then arms slipped about her small frame and pulled her into the darkness. A hand slid against' her stomach roughly as another clawed hand held her husbandā€™s eyes in front of her face. She screamed at the top of her lungs before her voice was silenced by a deep fearful pang at in the back of her mind, as if the creature gripping her could control her with his will. Cold lips touched her ear as he whispered.

"A wedding gift to you.. my Katerzina..." The voice purred against her though she was confused. She was not Katerzina, she was Josephina Moira McGregor, and fear gripped her farther realizing the man behind her thought she was someone else. Then a snarl sounded at her ear from the man as the clawed hand dug into the flesh of her stomach, "The filthy creature infected you!.. ā€œ a cool tongue traced down her neck as she started to fight his hold wanting to scream but couldnā€™t draw in enough breath to manage it. She was terrified, angry, and full of hate as he held her hurting her. She was able to move she was able to fight and it made him hesitate for a moment in surprise. Humansā€™ shouldnā€™t be able to resist his hold, humans shouldnā€™t have been able to do anything but swoon to his desires, but Josephina was able to fight against him. He gripped her so tightly that blood rolled from the claws digging deeper into the muscles of her stomach as he dropped Allenā€™s eyes to the floor. He gripped Josephinaā€™s hair and wrenched her head to the side and whispered,

ā€Though that is something I can remedy right now.ā€ the voice purred against her throat, then pain shot through her, before mind numbing pleasure as the man sank his fangs into her neck. Darkness clouded Rhoan's mind.

Images slammed into his consciousness, memories of things that would have made even an undead weep. The pain of being hung on meat hooks and sliced slowly into pieces then left there to be sown back together the next day. Images of being ordered to rape and kill whole families at her masters call, to make the humans do horrible things to one another telling them they would live if they did, then to watch, and finally torture and kill them all anyway. The memories seemed to become more and more broken as it continued. Rhoan was only able to get small sections of memories as if the link between the two of them was degrading.

Images of creating other vampires, only to kill them later for her masters whims and desires. Then the insanity of being locked away in a metal box for 5 years without blood, or anyone else to speak to. The feeling of her mind splitting in half to where she was two instead of one. Josephina and Katerzina... these memories continued, the death of her second husband, the lust for blood, the enjoyment of the kill and the fight between morality and the monster within. The elation of drinking her sireā€™s blood the elations of killing him and being freed from his control once and for all. The fight between Katerzina and Josephina for power; for dominance. Then the visions of hell.. being eaten alive and torn apart only to have it replay again and again. Thousands of times over and over, then a white haired man pulled her body from the demon's clutches and embraced her.

The man.. who in the darkness was truly a singed skeletal form held her close to him, loved her.. or so she thought.. then the birth of a child.. a young boy filled his mind.. a boy who's power sent fear into the heart of any who knew what he truly could become. He was the child of a King of Hell.. and a chosen of Nyx.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!" Tirza's voice rang out through the darkness. The bridge then ended suddenly as Tirza pushed back Fate and screamed out in agony. Before Rhoan, Jo stood red eyed and lost to the influence of the blade in Rhoan's hand, as well as lost to the madness caused by what she had seen of Rhoan's life.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:16 pm

As the Dark Matter Energy's power began to formulate through the thick, smokey clouds in the sky, Rhoan's sword began to glow a misty purple-ish color, feeding into the swirling madness of power that emanated through the ringing sword. He let out a large cry of pain as the Dark Matter Energy swiped down at him in a maze of curls, swirling around his being and engulfing him in its overbearing power. His eyes protruded to shift back and forth from the beautiful misty green they originally were, to the crimson red they became in his Stage 1 transformation. His cries of pain indicated that his transformation stage couldn't handle the amount of power that was sifting through his veins. The arm that supported the sword's heavy weight began to shake immensely, causing his arm to become someone weak. Slowly, Rhoan began losing the power that cursed his inner being, and the swirling madness in the sky was soon to be completely disintegrated.

The young male vampire's body shook with absolution, causing a chill to creep through his bones, sending him shudders of fear and damnation. He could see lights flashing in his eyes as the horrorific sights of a red haired woman came into seeing-eye view. His mind couldn't control the happenings of the hallucination that had stuck him senseless, forcing him to witness something rather traumatic. Rhoan's failed attempt at closing his eyes and blocking out the vision signalled that he was losing slight control over his own body. Through the forces from the Dark Matter Energy and Fate's visioniary techniques, Rhoan fell to the ground on his knees, the sword falling along with him.

As the sword hit the ground with a heavy thud, it created a large crater in the ground before the three of them. The power the sword withheld had decreased in size, leaving only a small bit of Dark Matter Energy swirling around it. The dark essence quickly whisked away as it lost power from not being held by its master. Rhoan's fried hands inched up towards his face and his nailed clawed at his skin that seemed to burn with the passion of release. He screamed horridly at the vision playing over and over in his mind. He didn't know what to think of this particular situation, other than the fact that Nyx could have corrupted him. Willingly and gaining control of his strength once more, Rhoan tore out of the disturbing vision, causing his eyesight to fail on him. His mind had been altered and his memories coasted through the back of his mind like a lost sailboat in the middle of the large Atlantic Ocean.

In a short instant, the man's vision slowly started seeping back into his eyes. He shook his head as he stood up, attempting to catch his balance. Failing at this, he dropped back down on his hands and knees and stared at the ground, blinking over and over. After a couple minutes of staring at the ground, attempting to focus, Rhoan began coughing heavily and heaving up little amounts of blood here and there. His strength was nearly drained from the overwhelming power of the Dark Matter Energy's source.

With slow progression, the transformation Rhoan underwent began to wear off, allowing his eyes to slowly shift back to their original, pretty green colour, his height to shrink some, and his fangs to shorten. The vampire fell over on his side and collapsed all of his weight next to the crater his sword created. He then slipped into a light slumber, letting his body rest some from the exhausting experience he had just gone through.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:03 pm

Jo watched him collapse she watched as his body faltered, her own eyes continued to burn red as she watched the blade fall to the ground. Her hand reached for it as Rhoan collapsed, her body stepping towards it as if her mind was being called to it completely. The blackened void like mist calling to Jo as if it was her lover, her savior, and her sole source of comfort. His power drew her like a moth to the flame, it was something that she hadn't experienced since her sire had been alive. Then the rosary at her neck burned into the flesh between her breasts; she blinked the pain drawing her out of the call. Her eyes pulled from the blade and lingered on the man laying in torment not far from her, she took an unneeded breath and walked over to him not looking at the sword for the fear it would call to her again. Her blades slipped back into the flesh of her hands and wrists as they disappeared the wounds they had caused sealing almost instantly though trails of blood still shone down her fingers. Kneeling at his side she reached out towards him, her fingers brushing his cheek, her now blue eyes wide with understanding as he slept. The images still flashing through her mind; of his captor, of his parents death and of all the pain his short life had endured. She pulled him into her arms and kissed his forehead, then whispered to him as she closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry boyo.. I'm vary sorry." She then stood and with a bit of struggling she pulled him over her shoulder in a firemen's carry. Her eyes looked back to the blade with anxiety, she didn't want to touch it, she knew if she touched it she would be lost to it. She stepped towards it and then grabbed a cloth from her pocket, she reached down and with the cloth covering her hand she pulled the sword from the ground and walked towards her horse, and towards Tirza. She held the sword firmly and kept her eyes locked on the girl rather than the blade.

Tirza curled in the grass whimpering as she clutched her head. Jo walked up to her and raised the swords, "Lass.. " she called to the girl crying at her feet. When Tirza sat up Jo clocked her with the hilt of the sword right across the side of the face. Tirza hit the ground unconscious and Jo turned to her horse. "I'll walk don' ya worry.. bu'd I need ya to carry them both fer me ok?" The horse put its ears back and barred its flat teeth then sighed and walked over to Jo's side. Jo unceremoniously heaved Rhoan up across the saddle and tied him into place. She then tossed Tirza next to him and did the same to her. The horse grunted and groaned unhappily as Jo threw the animal dirty looks. Last but not least she wrapped the sword in a blanket and tied it to her own back.

She finished killing the vampire letting it turn to ash before her. She had nearly finished it anyway, but it seemed such a waist to let the portion left turn to ash and blow away. She mulled the loss of the last parts of her meal over and sighed as she slipped into the depths of the cave she had set up her coffin in. The cave hadn't been far from the clearing only about a quarter mile. Once she was there she walked the horse in and pulled Rhoan from the saddle. She slipped him into her own coffin hopping that the soil from her sire would work for him. She worried that it would be too powerful for him, that the allure of power would entwine his senses and he wouldn't want to leave. Though knowing his stubborn ways he wouldn't stay there for long, she hoped at least long enough to heal and recover.

She took Tirza and suspended her from a rope into a deep bottomless pit not far from Joā€™s camp site, it would be easy to kill her if she tried anything, though the idea of killing her sat wrong with Jo. The little girl was a human after all even if she was possessed by one of Nyxā€™s minions, she still seemed innocent and it was just enough to keep her alive, at least until she could ask Rhoan more about the odd girl he seemed to know. Once Rhoan was resting in her coffin Jo would head not far from them to a small hot spring and wash up humming a tune as the sun began to rise outside. The white mare stood guard at the cave entrance as Jo bathed and Rhoan recovered. The coffin he rested in was wooden old looking and rather raggedy, though the soil within it was intoxicating, it was deeply pleasurable and healed any wounds or fatigue far faster than his own would. It was blessed by the first chosen of Nyx his grandfather of sorts and laced with his blood. Rhoan's sword was still wrapped in the blanket lying on top of Jo's clean clothes that she had brought to change into. All of which sat next to the spring she bathed in.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:58 am

Unconscious, Rhoan was dragged back to a medium size cave where Jo had hidden her coffin. Barely awake, Rhoan could feel his body moving, and the pain of being hoisted up atop a padded structure. He could feel his weight being tied down by a heavy rope as Jo tied his body to her mare. He could feel the roughness of the ride as the horse strode on alongside Jo.

For the rest of the way, the only thing that Rhoan could feel was the scattering of thoughts in the back of his mind. Upon reaching Jo's lair, he was placed in a coffin with her sire's soil. A rather earthy feeling fell over him, making him feel as though he'd never want to wake up. Feeling nearly comatose, Rhoan's altered mind finally came to after a couple hours of slight unconsciousness. Rhoan's eyes flickered open slowly, and he sat up in the coffin, wincing some as his body ached from the massive pain it had experienced from the Dark Matter Energy. His vision was blurry for a slight moment, but soon came into clear enough focus to be able to see.

Rhoan noticied he was in some strange cave-like structure and instantly chills crept up his arms. He shook his head in dismay and attempted to stand up from the coffin, but found he couldn't. His ribs felt as though they were broken and bruised, giving him a feeling like he was broken in half. He sighed softly and took in a couple of deep breathes. Looking around for Jo, he quickly noticed he was alone with Fate's messenger. He stared over at her, glaring intently. "Damn this all to hell." He said below his breath, his voice sounding rather hoarse.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:17 am

Fate continued to hand unconscious by the rope a small trickle of dried blood apparent at the side of her face. Tirza's body hung limply over a deep expansive casuem, no bottom could be seen under her dangling feet. Jo called from deeper in the cave and the sound of splashing water echoed about him. A warm fire was already built though neither of them needed it, Jo always felt more comfortable with the firelight as if it was one last shred of human comfort.

"I'm takin a bath Rhoan.. thar is a hot spring back 'ere if ya wan' ta clean up.. If ya need ta rest more go ahead! Jus'd don' loose any of the soil from me coffin please. I'ds a pain in the arse ta replace now tha'd me sire is dead." The words sounded clearly across the smooth cave stone. Jo continued to lounge in the water lazily letting the heat relax the horrible images that still lingered in her mind away. She closed her eyes and her mind was filled with the words and whispers of her son's mind, and his demon father both conversed about basic things that made her smile. She missed her son horribly, and she contemplated heading for her daughter's home at sun set. Her hand burned for a moment as the demonic mark glowed in the water and she pulled up her hand looking at the mark as it slowly sunk back into her flesh.

It had been how she came back, a free ticket from hell to care for the child that the demon so desperately wanted hidden until he needed him. Caleb was the demon's ace up the sleeve, in 30 years when Caleb was grown, he would be recruited to help his father in Hell or in this realm. She quickly pushed back the worries for her child to think more about the vampire that was resting in her coffin. Rhoan was beyond dangerous, though he had very distinct weaknesses as well, Jo needed him as much as he needed her to kill Nyx once and for all. Jo had to train him, she had to teach him control, and she had to make him stronger so that he could help her, though she was also horribly fearful that Rhoan would be the death of them all as well.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!