Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rangers of Luck [IC]

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rangers of Luck [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClockworkTowers on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:37 pm

"Hey, for the OOC topic where you can signup, visit this location. It isn't hard and long, yup yup."

Now, early in the morning, one peaceful day... at Team Heartfang's Base...

The Starly were singing, the Beedrill and Combee were busy as usual, the Chinchou and Lanturn lit up the nearby sea...

A perfect day, and another day of fun exploring and tough missions...

But first... sleeping in is good...

... ... ...
... ... ...

"Help?! Is Someone Nearby?! ANYBODY?!"

Now what could be the problem...? A look might not hurt...
[center]"All artwork and ideas seen in my characters and stories have credit given to their individual creators, whether or not me or another individual is the creator in question."

"Now why not repay a favor and feed my hungry animals for me?"
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ClockworkTowers
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Group Theory

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rangers of Luck [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Alyx bolted upright, the shout busting through his midday drowsiness. He quickly scanned the base to see if his crew was there, but ran outside before really seeing any of them. Rushing outside, he followed a path that he was sure lead to the source of the terrified yell. Shouting out, he asked, "Is anyone out there?" Whoever it was might be in serious trouble. Alyx was ready to attack if there was any trouble.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryusan on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:08 pm

Hikaru was sleeping soundly in his room in the base. His bed was made of nice soft hay and he was covered in a warm blue blanket. Softly snoring as light hit his sleeping face he was abruptly woken up by a loud scream. He cringed a little as his body tried to go back to sleep as his mind told him to get up. The young shinx’s mind won in the end and he got up to see what the commotion was. He ran outside with his eyes half open from the sleepiness. By the time he reached the front of the base the shinx was wide awake. Hikaru saw Alyx outside and after yawning he said, “What is going on Alyx? Who is screaming this early in the morning?”

Ryusan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 am

Honip had just settled into his breakfast when he heard the shout. "Sigh....another early start, I guess. So much for relaxing." He went outside, and looked first at Hikaru, then at Alyx. He turned his head to the side, and said ""So, uh....we just going to stand here? I'm pretty darn sure that sounded like a cry for help." He looked out of the immediate vicinity, seeing if he could spy out the source of the cry.
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteTiger on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:26 pm

Rikai was reapetedly scratching a post in his room and doing many different led excersises when in the middle of a scratch he heard the cry for help. He tripped and landed on his butt. "Ow, so much for training." He let out a long heavy sigh. He ran as fast as his little legs could go, got a slice of toast in the kitchen and ran outside. He climbed up Honips neck and rested ontop of his head. "Whats goin' on?"

EliteTiger
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:04 pm

Honip giggled as Rikai skittered up his neck. "Hehe, I've told you before, Rikai, that tickles. Anyways, there seems to be a pokemon in trouble, but nobody seems to know where." He shook his head a little, trying not to shake off Rikai. "Forget it. Come on little buddy, lets go check the perimeter." He slithered as quickly as he could towards the edge of the forest, and began looking around for the source of the disturbance. "Anybody else coming?"

OOC: They DO slither, right?

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:15 pm

OOC: Um, I've never thought about it... but I think they do

Alyx nodded to the two who were leaving. "Hikaru, you're with me. If someone's screaming like that, nothing good could be behind it." Some people would have thought of Alyx as overly cautious, but he didn't think so. He just didn't want to walk into a fight all alone. So it was good that they had paired off. He started to walk deeper into the nearby forest...

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteTiger on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:16 pm

((I think. Go to pokemondb.co.uk for info on all pokemon and stuff.))

Rikai stomped his right foot on on Honips head to get his attention. "Soon I'll be taller than you!" He squinted his little eyes to see the distance and saw a speck, curiously he pointed his beak at it. "Over there! Look!"

((Sorry for shortness.))

EliteTiger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm

{{It's fine...}}

Honip nodded. "Be ready, we don't know what's going on, okay? It could be anything. Judging by that scream, we may be in for a fight." He slithered lower in the grass, slowly coming up to where Rikai had pointed, and peered through the grass.

{{Figured I'd let BB post what I see, yes? And sorry about my shortness...}}

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClockworkTowers on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:15 pm

Sure enough, a Wormadam was being attacked by a group of Ghastly. The Ghastly took a few possessions and faded into the nearby forest. The Wormadam then started crying...

ClockworkTowers
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Group Theory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryusan on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Not waiting for his fellow teammates, the hasty Shinx ran towards the Wormadam saying, “Don’t worry Team Heartfang is on the case!” Then angered by a thief right nearby the base the Shinx shouted, “Come back here you thieves!” and ran into the forest in search of the ghastly.

Ryusan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:32 am

Honip shook his head a little and sighed. "Hello little one. Don't worry, we're part of a team, team Heartfang. My small friend over there may be a bit hasty, but he's right. We'll help you out, don't worry." H slithered into the woods after the Shinx, knowing he wouldn't stand a chance on his own.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClockworkTowers on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:20 pm

For this, the Wormadam (Trash Cloak) was grateful... however, she knew that, for being part of a Ranger Team, she was tougher than this...why was she crying...?

At this thought, she calmed down, and decided to follow the two members of Heartfang into the Forest.

"Thank you so much for helping...

I think I'll go with you for now, you might need help navigating the Forest... we'll also stand a better chance in a 3 versus 3 then if just you two went...
"

ClockworkTowers
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Alyx ran up to his teammates. "Then I guess 4 vs. 3 is even better, huh?" He was ready to go. He had the item pack slung over his shoulder, and his team badge in his hand. "So, should we get anything else before we leave? I think we're ready." Alyx hadn't gone on a mission like this for awhile.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteTiger on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:41 pm

"Remember I'm here too!" Rikai said. " 5 vs. 3 eh, like those odds." Rikai jumped of Honip's head and ran on his own. Aftrerall he was just resting his legs after excersise. He quickly caught up with Hikaru"*Tweet* *Tweet* *Tweet* Hey! Ghastly *Tweet*... Right ahead.. *Tweet* You tackle and I'll Scratch OK *Tweet* *Tweet* *Tweet*? (He tweets instead of huffing.)

EliteTiger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClockworkTowers on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:10 am

Wormadam would lead them to the entrance of the Main Forest, and procede to wait by a Dungeon Waypoint (aka Kangaskhan Rock).

"Let me know when you all have prepped... once again, thank you for helping me chase after the thieving Ghastly."

((OOC: In case you are wondering, Wormadam is around Level 25. If you need an explanation as to why three Gashtly overwhelmed her, then... yeah... I guess ask...))

ClockworkTowers
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:46 am

Honip checked his item pack, and realized he had little more than a single berry in it. "Um...oops. I guess I rushed out so quickly after waking up, I forgot to repack my bag. From now on, I'm packing and repacking constantly. You guys have enough to make up for it?" He looked around expectantly at the others, a sheepish look on his face.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Alyx threw an Oran berry and a Pecha berry to Honip. "Try not to use those, ok? That is pretty much all we have." Unfortunately, Alyx started this team with a little more money than one used to by an Oran berry. It was a struggle sometimes to stay in the black. "So, Wormdam, do you know which way to go? We need to get to them before they get away."

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryusan on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:14 pm

Hikaru saw that everyone, even the Wormadam caught up to him. “Right on Rikai! Let’s do this everyone!” He then was listening to Alyx ask the Wormadam where the Ghastly went. “If we sit around thinking about it they will get away! Let’s just pick a direction or spilt up. I will choose this way!” The shinx said pointing to where he thought the Ghastly went and then scurried off in that direction.

Ryusan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteTiger on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Rikai quickly followed Hikaru determined to get the Ghastly for their crime. But he spotted an Aspear tree with 3 berries and Oran tree with 5. "I'll catch up." Rikai said. He splitted all the berries and got the seeds and put them in a sack on his hip, he put the fruit part in another. He quickly ran off to catch up with Hikaru.

EliteTiger
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!