Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Psych

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Psych

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue May 01, 2012 6:41 pm

( this is just sort of a filler thread since I have been absolutely craving a hospital thread with a doctor and a patient for ages I have a new character in mind and I'm not really sure wether he will work out of not but we will see how it goes if not then I suppose so I'll put up a basic bio then start typing and see what comes out. I'm only looking for doctors at the moment)

Name: Ali Jones
Reason for admission: beginnings of a psychotic breakdown, feels that he has no control over anything in he life, feels tremendous pressure on himself.

---

Ali grunted with effort as he pushed himself through the hole in the window, the bloodstained brick in his hand tumbling to the floor. It took a while but finnaly the school alarmed system kicked in and a high pitched ringing noise vibrated through out the school halls. Covering his ears Ali slowly walked down the corridor trying to find a room to finish his work.

Closing his eyes he retraced his steps from the previous day, straight down, turn left and 2nd door of the right. 90 minutes left and pencils down. " ninety minutes and pencil down, ninety minutes" he mumbled to himself his hands still clamped over his ears. He turn the corridor to find the art room, he tried the handle smeering it with his blood. It was locked it should be locked, Mrs Finch always kept it open for the exams but why was it locked now? He looked up at the alarm bell which was still ringing " False alarm just a practice fire drill" he mumbled tapping on the glass with his knuckles as if someone was going to answer it for him. He could see his painting a large dragon guarding a horde of treasure, it wasn't finished Ali had to pass this exam he wouldn't get into art school and make his parents proud.

He smashed the window with his shoe andentred the room leaving his shoe on the floor, trying the light switch it slowly flickered on he could see all the students paintings staring at him. All their paintings were awful mainly self portraits of landscapes Ali was the only one who did a mythical creature. To say it was his specialty was bang on the nail he always drew dragons and mythical beasts it was a passion of his.

Tapping his head softly he looked around the room the paints were already set out for the exam, good he could get to work.

Ali painted slowly taking his time on every brushstroke and pencil like, looking at the clock then at the painting. He wasn't going to finish it he had to, this was his only chance to get somewhere and be somebody. Sure Ali was smart and could get anywhere but he wanted to be and artist that's what his parents had suggested and he follow. Picking up a can of the black paint from the table he splashed it around the room if the other students couldn't finish neither could he.

Climbing on a chair he ripped down sheets of paper all with sketches and drawing that Mrs Finch had put up for examples of what to draw he scribbled furiously on the wall a Pheonix came to view bursting into flames. The ringing stopped and so did Ali he dropped the pencil " ninety minutes pencils down, pencils down" climbing down from the chair he looked at his picture both on the canvas and the wall nodded to himself he walked down the corridor again.

" Alistair what are you doing here?" a man asked it was the caretaker with two policeman, Ali tilting his head " doesn't matter about me, I finished...I'll get into college now...you shouldnt be here school isn't finished yet...the bell kept ringing, your job to fix it not mine" Ali walked slowly towards them his hands fiddling together quickly he shivered he was cold the heating was broken again. Stupid school budget cuts. A blanket was placed around him and the policemen lead him outside his parents were there " schools not finished mom I did my test though we can go now" his mother sobbed softly " not this time sweetie your going away for a while all right" here voice faded into AlIs head as a sharp pain jabbed his arm.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Psych

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Thu May 03, 2012 8:58 pm

May I play a docter?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri May 04, 2012 1:55 am

That would be great if you played a doctor you can post away.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Fri May 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Scarny walked into the third room on the left. She opened the door to see if the newest patient had awakened yet. This was her first day here as was the patients. She was told this would be her only patient for now. As a newby she ddnt mind. She walked into the room and opened the curtains. This is when they said he should wake up. She turned towards the bed still not sure if he was up yet. "Alistare are you awake?"She She asked sweetly.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Mon May 28, 2012 12:45 pm

[Hey Nightwolf, it's been awhile ;) If you're interested in a secondary patient/nurse/security guard/creeped out receptionist you let me know, ok? ]
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon May 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Sent you a pm immortal and it has been a while.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Mon May 28, 2012 3:54 pm

I have been waiting for you to post . . .

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andrea Rose on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Oh, oh, hey! Cani play a girlfriend that visits her insane boyfriend?
maybe we'll survive the second round.

Andrea Rose
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!