Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reign Of Chaos

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Reign Of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tobay on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:26 pm

Reign of Chaos

It is year 3078 and for the past 120 years the dark god Zan has ruled the human realm. With his might he plunged the world into chaos and dismay. Cities are now overrun with criminals and Zan's minions begin to appear and rampage throughout the cities and forests. A stone tablet was found in the middle of the Zakahr desert that had a prophecy written by an ancient race of creatures. After the tablet was translated it was discovered that everything that had happened was written in it... They were nearing apocalypse.
The tablet also shows how to stop the destruction. It states that in order to restore peace, the two main realms must unite and defeat Zan in a great war. These realms are known as Caltari and Nevolin. Caltari is the human's realm where Zan rules supreme. Nevolin is the shadow realm ruled by the ancient race that wrote the tablet. It is believed that this race of creatures where created by an early civilization of humans hundreds of thousands of years ago with magic and sent into the shadow realm until they were needed.But no one is entirely sure of where they came from. They were known as Selrain. Beings of shadows. They had abilities beyond what anyone in the modern world can recreate.
The portal that the humans made to send the Selrain into Nevolin has long been destroyed by Zan. On the back of the tablet was a map to another portal that was made even before the Selrain were created. No one knows who or what made it. In order to open this portal four gates surrounding it must be unlocked. All but one of the keys are scattered throughout Caltari. The final key is with the Selrain. Each key has a special power. These powers are not yet known.

Rules:
1. First off dont break the Roleplay Gateway rules... common sense...
2. keep the foul language to a minimum.
3. Romance is allowed but keep all X rated content in emails or whatever method you use to keep private.
4.godmodding = noob
5.I will allow any race such as vampires, werewolves, demons and such. Just dont make them all powerfull. All races other than humans must start in Nevolin and cannot be transported to Caltari unless the portal is opened or Seig transports you.
6. please be as literate as possible. I know i misspell some things but hey we all have our flaws. Keep it to the best of your abilities.
7. out of character posts must be enclosed in ((( ___ )))
8. PM me with your character profile and write Chaotic in the subject so I know you read the rules.

Profile Skeletons

Human
Name:
Appearance: (Can include picture if you want. I prefer it actualy)
Personality:
Bio:
Weapons:
Powers: (Humans can only practice arcane magic and alchemy (FMA style) for powers)
Pets: (If any)

Selrain
Name:
Appearance:(Can include picture if you want. I prefer it actualy)
Personality:
Bio:
Weapons:
Shadow Style:(All selrain use the shadows inside them and around them. Every selrain has developed a diferent style of using these shadows.)
Pets:(If any)

Other Race
Name:
Race:
Appearance:(Can include picture if you want. I prefer it actualy)
Bio:
Weapons:
Powers:( Dont over do it keep it to 2-3 max)
Pets: (If any)

Characters

Selrain
Username: Tobay
Name:Seig Zakon
Appearance:Image
Personality: Seig is a very shy morbid individual. In order to keep his sanity he must drink blood on a regular basis. When angry enough seig loses all controll of his mind and goes into a psychotic rage. When he trusts someone enough he is actualy quite lovable. BUT only towards that person.
Bio: Seig was born in Zado City. When he was very young his father had given him a mysterious pendant with a closed eye on it. Shortly afterwards his parents dissapeared. The only thing in the house with him was a small creature about the size of a grown man's palm. This creature was a rare beast used by the first Selrain as protectors. It was the last of its kind. Other than that Seig doesnt remember much of his past. He now wanders through the forests of Nevolin with the creature which he named Zade, after the city he was born in.
Weapons: A 250 lb 9' Claymore style sword on his back.
Shadow Style: Seig has developed a style in which he rips the shadows out of his spine and forms dark tendrill like appendages. The normal amount of these tendrils he uses is four. He also uses the shadows in his bones to leak from his arms and legs making larger clawed versions of them out of the pure shadows.
Pets: Zade is Seigs Protector. It is an species known as a Voidray. It has the shape of a wolf but four tendrils protrude from its back. This is where Seig got the idea for his shadow style.
"Stay away from the shadows... It could be... dangerous...." Seig Zakon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tobay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!