Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reunited Sister's and the Love of the Lord(IC)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Reunited Sister's and the Love of the Lord(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rina-Sesshy's-Mate on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:48 pm

This is the in char thread. You do the rp here^_^ Well Here is the first post(no one post till after we get more char's ok)

It was a bright and sunny afternoon. Sesshoumaru's group was just outside Kaede's village when Sesshoumaru had stopped. In front of him was the village where Kaede lived, but more importatly was his half brother Inuyasha. Inuyasha's group had spent the night waiting for Kagome to get back from her time. Rin ran off and hugged Kagome saying "Hi Kagome." in her happy go lucky tone as always which made Inuyasha mad that his brother was around. Rina had been greeted by Kaede who was asking why Sesshoumaru was here. Sesshoumaru had told her Rin simply wanted to visit so here they were. Rina walked over to Inuyasha and handed him two shards saying "Here you can have these if you promise not to fight with Sesshy while we are here." Inuyasha laughed "What 'Sesshy'! So you got a pet name now." Rina started to tear up and said "Shut up, I almost died cause of those damn shards in your hand and Sesshoumaru saved me ok. I slipped and said a nick name, so kill me." Sesshoumaru was now behind her and staring at Inuyasha "Touch her little brother and you will die. I will not have Rin upset cause of you." It was the first time Sesshoumaru showed concern for a human.

Ok there it is. The opening post.
I love you Sesshoumaru
Hn
love you rin
love you rina^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rina-Sesshy's-Mate
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!