Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rion's Funeral.

a topic in The Writer's Lounge, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

A place for original short stories, fanfiction, essays, and the like.

Rion's Funeral.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:51 pm

The notes of a bitter sweet melody rang about the girl who stood there, rain pouring down upon her slender form. Shaking limbs pulled the large coat closer to her, frigid appendages working against the zipper, trying to tug it upwards in the effort to block out the chill that seemed to sink into her body, filling her with a sense of melancholy and sorrow.

Black clouds filled the sky, expelling sheets of rain. Fat raindrops that splattered upon the ground, turning it into a mass of mush and green below her as she attempted to take one step forward, staring at the plot of land that covered the cropse of someone dear to her.

“And I know..There's a god in this moment..” The song forced tears to prick at the woman's mismatched eyes, lines at the corners of her eyes forcing her to look older than her youthful appearance should have allowed. Shoulders where rolled forward, head bent and lashes obscuring bloodshot eyes as tears mixed with rain to drip from a pale, triangular face.

Dropping to her knees upon the ground, she placed a palm to the squishy earth, fingers curling inwards to force into the mud and grass. She sat there, a hand buried into the earth that covered the beloved male who she had joked around with, shared happiness and friends with.

Was it really all gone?

She couldn't stand the thought and her heart, beating slowly, thudded against her chest in an almost painful way. Mortal's died, leaving the soulless to walk the earth with heavy hearts, tear-stained faces and sorrow. She could have, what might have been, the future. .

All of it was torn from her hands, her grasp and she let out a small whimper, in the back of her throat. “Rion. . “ She whispered, mismatched eyes rolling up towards the heaven. She had hunted him, loved him. Lived for him and, if the fate's had allowed it, died for him.

Now, sitting here and alive, she had nothing to do – no one to love, and no rights to hate that she lived.
Pulling her fingertips from the earth she stared at the mud covered appendages, running the filth on her face as she gave a slight shy. Pulling a lily from her pocket, she kissed one of the pinkish white petals. Tossing it on the ground she bit her lip, running her own fingers over the furred shell of her cat ears and closed her eyes.

He gave up life. She would follow him, in a way. A whisper of a smile twisted the female's face upwards, the bitter-sweet flash on her face as she twisted her fingers through the strands of her hair- she would give up what she loved most, a part of her to take to heaven with him. Slowly, her ears shrank, disappearing. Her tail dissipated and an after-image of herself stood before her, upon his grave only to sink into the earth.

At least, in the after-world, he would have a companion to beat on, to make fun off and help out. It was time anyway, she would have to grow up. With his death, she cast of childhood – let him live in peace. With his death, she recognized what he brought.

Live in the Afterlife, Rion.

Twisting around, the girl walked off – not looking back.
Last edited by Saken on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: Rion's Funeral.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Poor Rion i knew him well...Wait i know him in real life >_>, Never mind but o well his rping will be missed, til he gets board enough or i convinsin him to come back*shrugs* o well

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!