Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ser Bruce Le-Guy Dis/approves

a topic in Character Journals, a part of the RPG forum.

If you want to create a journal for your character, use this forum.

Ser Bruce Le-Guy Dis/approves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:36 am

Ser Bruce Le-Guy
"Fear is a tool used on Mages. Hatred on Elves. Faith for Humans."

Severia Sorcha Cousland

Disposition: -15 (overall; -100 up to +100)
Platonic: I've met better leaders, but she will do.
Romantic: No.
Thoughts: While Ser Sev hasn't proven that she truly has a sense of ethical code, meaning the employment of thieves, assassins as well as Blood Mages, she has shown some sense of idea for what she wishes to achieve. However I strongly question her sense of faith, her sense of leadership and her taste for companions. I'll watch her carefully, but the least bit of heresy will result with her (and her friends) being the next enemies of the Chantry.

Blysse Assan Revasnehn

Disposition: -5
Platonic: Disliked Companion.
Romantic: Never
Thoughts: She's and elf. No need for anything else to be said...*whispers* Don't let her looks fool you, she is a witch, like the rest of her kin!

Freya Felda Dagnallak

Disposition: 0
Platonic: Have we met?
Thoughts: Well. She's a dwarf, so...How do you do, miss?

Arvin Solus

Disposition: -15
Platonic: Apostate-Companion
Romantic: "I'd rather have my tongue cut out!"
Thoughts: Apostate. Why the circle allows such practice of magic, I will never understand, why the Chantry hasn't stopped them, only the Maker will know, but what I do know is this. Arvin can never be trusted!

Asmara Rowan Surana

Disposition: +75
Platonic: Admired
Romantic: Hesitant concerning such a subject.
Thoughts: Unlike her fellow mages and elves, Asmara has proven to be a wonder, THE beacon of hope that there is a possibility of change amongst elves and mages. She has proven that she belongs to the Circle faction of the Loyalists (aka, the followers of the Chantry), and as an elf she has proven she is willing to take up the one true belief. I'm curious as for why I haven't seen her amongst the other loyal mages in the circle, but then again...The circle can be a big place at times. She isn't an apostate, nor anywhere near her typical mage and elven stereotype for that...She deserves a honey cake!

Ryuu

Disposition: -5
Platonic: Disliked Companion
Thoughts: An elf and assassin. Why Ryuu is here, I do not know, but I will not have him in my tent.

Cassius 'Cash' Deimos Revasnehn

Disposition: -11
Thoughts: The elf is an elf, and pathetic. He is of little use in my eyes, but can be used for something...Eventually.

Antius Amell

Disposition: +55
Platonic: Friend
Romantic:... No.
Thoughts: While Antius is a mage and...A typical mage, we do share certain beliefs, such as our perspective on Blood Mages, and the fact that the man takes my word into consideration proves that he is aware of his situation. Respect if earned with respect, thus he defidently has proven that he is worth being called for a friend. Despite being a mage.

Jasper Bryland

Disposition: -15
Romantic: "Think about it and I'll see you hang!"
Thoughts: Jasper is a pirate and thus, he shouldn't live. Why Ser Sev has decided that he, of all the scumbags in this world, ought to be with us, will be on of the great mysteries in life. I think Jasper's social standing is something I dislike just as much as I dislike Ser Sev.

Raelnor Dryden

Disposition: +85
Platonic: Brother Templar
Thoughts: Raelnor is a fellow Templar, he has undergone the same harsh training as I have and thus he deserves respect. While he is more loyal to Ser Sev, which does raise suspecion of his mental health, I trust that Ser Raelnor has his reasons.

Valen Akritas

Disposition: -25
Platonic: Bitter Companion
Romantic: "The day he and I will ever be mutual friend will be the day the world is engulfed in fire!"
Thoughts: He is an apostate and doesn't deserve to live. The only reason I haven't stabbed my sword through his heart (and his sister's) is because of Raelnor's trust in Ser Sev. However if my trust is abused, then someone will be screaming for mercy very soon.

name

Disposition: (overall; -100 up to +100)
Platonic: (friendship)
Romantic: (slight attraction, crush, pines for, etc)
Thoughts:

Merle Rilynnrae

Disposition: -7
Thoughts: She's an elf. Bargh, how I despise that race.

Ceallach Norrenddare

Romantic: No
Thoughts: Couldn't the damned elf have thought of a more honest choice of work say...Shining shoes and armor?!

Tal'Vashoth

Platonic: Never seen you before
Thoughts: Uhm...Are those horns real? If yes...Are you a demon? *Gets ready to draw weapon*

Gann Mulsantir

Platonic: Wait...who are you again?
Thoughts: Well..At least he has a form of honest job

Tiaryn Ormet

Thoughts: I no like you.

Lisa Smith

Romantic: No...Unless she proves me wrong.
Thoughts: She's too mysterious for me. Is she from the free Marches? Why is she here? Too many questions. Better watch my back, along with all the other assassins that we have now.

name

Disposition: (overall; -100 up to +100)
Platonic: (friendship)
Romantic: (slight attraction, crush, pines for, etc)
Thoughts:

Celestelle d'Auvergne

Platonic: Indifferent
Thoughts: I barely know the woman...I have no idea what she could be!

Sialance Midir

Thoughts: Haven't seen her before.

Andor Hallvard

Thoughts: Never seen the man in my life.

Orik Thullis

Thoughts: Another dwarf, another drinker

Zephora Slaighre

Thoughts: Is that woman looking at me...Why?

Connall Dale

Disposition: -1
Platonic: Companion
Thoughts: Couldn't he at least wear something else than fur?
Could use some members for this RP, a fantasy, strategy RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!