Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Silent Hill: The Mist

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: Silent Hill: The Mist IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KH123 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:27 am

I reach outside running towards the church. I made it and walked in, I stepped in quietly and looked around, observing everything how it was all in order? Where was Megan?
"Megan!" I shouted. Thinking she'll hear me. I heard movement towards the back of the church. I walked precautiously. Watching each step I take. Than I saw a woman facing the altar. She turned around, she didn't look happy, that grimmacing face.
"Um, excuse me? Did you see a guy he has short black hair and is pretty tall run through here? Through the town? Camouflage pants like I do. We were both coming home from the army when all this happened." I asked. There was no answer but her stare was shocking, I didn't know why but I think my time in the church is up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KH123
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:37 pm

"No problem."I said to Ryan as he catched the ammo.He shot at the dogs then punched one in the face then out of no where Pyramid Head showed up.I started to feel light headed and I passed out.When I woke up, I was tied to a pole and below me there were people trying to start a fire.

I screamed"Help!!Ryan, Ace, someone help me!"On the other side of the room I saw a man who was lying on the ground, dead with a dagger in his back.He looked a lot like the man Ryan explained.I yelled again"No, please!Someone help me!"
"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:43 pm

She looked the same, dirty blonde hair, slim build, emerald eyes, but Ace knew she was dead. Her simple black dress swayed gently as she walked towards him, then stopped a few feet away. The two of looked at each other for a while not saying a word. He decided to get up and managed to walk to her, then fell to his knees. Stephanie bent down in front of him. She looked at the scalpel and in one move pulled it out, causing Ace flinched in pain, then she threw it behind her.

“You defeated pyramid head,” she said touching his shoulder, her body was cold, “he was the born from your masculinity and physical desires haunting you from the past until you confessed.”

“Why are you here?” Ace asked her.

“Think of me as a liability,” Stephanie said lowering her head.

“This doesn‘t make since, you‘re dead yet you speak and move. This breaks the laws of science.” his mind trying to grasp the what was happening.

“Somethings can‘t be explain by science, they simply just are,” she smiled, “that was the problem with you always looking to science.”

Her words started to become muffled and he leaned forward against her. She reached into the wound of his back, it was like a feeling of ice being jammed into him, but he could feel her touch something that burned inside. The feeling of extreme cold and heat was unbearable and Ace screamed as Stephanie pulled out a black metal shard from the wound.

“This is the connection between you and him,” she held it for him to see, “don‘t worry your back will heal.”

“Why…why did you lie?” he huffed trying to calm himself down from the pain.

“To protect you,” she said touching his face, “you weren‘t the 1st person to harm me that way. I knew how happy were you to be with me and didn‘t say anything because I knew it would damage your pride.” she then stood up and turned away from him.

“We‘re both fools. If only you would have told me the truth none of this would have happened,” he was holding back tears now. She died from a misunderstanding.

“It‘s all in the past now,” she reached into her body and took out a black pistol and some ammo, “whatever happens don‘t use these. Give them to Megan.”

Ace took the items and hugged her.

“I‘m sorry Stephanie” he spoke to her just as the siren sounded.

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KH123 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:10 pm

I stepped backwards, and I saw her raise her hand. What was she doing? I stepped back and I could feel my legs give out underneath me. I fell looking up at her, what had she done? Why me? What have I done to deserve this? No time for this shit anymore. The next time I encounter something, I'll be sure to put a hurtin' on it.
I passed out again, having that same dream about what I'm doing here? Why? Where's Mick? Megan? Ace? This time I could feel something hot I don't know where I was but something was burning, and a scream was heard.

I woke up to a bright lit fire, and a woman tied to a pole surrounded by an inferno. It was Megan, I slowly got up, I sat up just looking,
"Hold on Megan!" I shouted. I turned my head and to my shock was Mick, a dagger sticking out of his back, I gasped. I couldn't move, not a single bone in my body was able to move. I finally had the ability to move and I quickly ran over to him. I took the dagger out of his back and I shook him.
"Dude, you have to wake up! It's me Ryan. Y'know? Your pal." I said. Anger filled inside me, this town has done enough to me, I'm going to get Ace, and Megan, and hopefully Mick out of here. Stop that lady at the church and take down any annoying thing in my way.

I got up and ran towards Megan. I pushed past the kids surrounding the pole and covered my face with my jacket and jumped through the fire. I landed hard on the ground and it took me a bit to get back up. I stood up and tried to pry apart the rope tieing Megan down. I finally got her loose and she fell, I helped her up and looked at the kids surrounding us, nobody was there. "What the hell's goin' on?!" I shouted. I banged my fist on the ground. I walked her over to the wall and lied her back to it so she can rest. I ran back over to Mick, behind him was an M4. I quickly grabbed it and checked the ammo. 30 bullets. I slung it over my shoulder and grabbed Mick. He moved just a little bit.
"Mick!!! You're alive!? Hahaha!!!" I screamed in happiness. He opened his eyes, and he had a shocked look on his face.
"Hey man! You okay? You don't know what I been through to save your ass." I chuckled.
"Thanks man, I knew I could rely on you, do you mind wrapping up my wound, I can't move." He replied.
"Yeah, sure. No problem." I said.
Suddenly the siren sounded and everything went black. I watched as the ominous misty world converted back. To my surprise no Mick. I turned around and saw Megan, still resting, but Mick where could he have gone?
"Dammit!" I shouted. I ran over to Megan and waited for her to wake up. I had patience and me, her and Ace were gonna make it through this.

KH123
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:22 pm

While I was screaming for help, I felt a sudden jolt of pain and passed out.When I woke up, I saw Ryan's face and smiled."You saved me, I owe you one."I got up and brushed the dirt off of me.I was exhausted.

"So are you okay?"I asked him, concerned.As I walked out of the church with Ryan, I looked back and noticed Alessa, she was smiling.I smiled back then turned around."Don't call me Megan anymore, call me Alessa, my true name."

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KH123 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:21 pm

I helped her up and she thanked me.
"Hey, no problem, Alessa." I said. Maybe we'll get Ace out of here aswell. I held my gun up high looking for monsters, I just felt this great emotion because I haven't touched an automatic since the war. I firmy held it while walking down the street looking through the scope. It was thermal inside the scope so I could see enemies but for some strange reason, not through the mist.

"Once you find Ace, there will be a car on the highway. It's mine. I want you to get in and drive through Silent Hill and wait for me." I said. I reached through my pocket and found a walkie-talkie. I handed it to her, "This way we can keep in touch, I have unfinished business with that lady at the church. You check the hospital for Ace, I'm going back to the church, hopefully that lady will be back."
I walked down the street, that lady better ask some serious questions or I'm going to flip.

I reached the church and bashed the door in.
"Yo! Where are you?! I know you're here, come out! Bring your best with you! I need my friend Mick back. I won't stop until I find him." I shouted. I heard shuffling in the back of the church. I walked to the back and seen the lady again.
"Whatcha' gonna do? Make me pass out?" I said.
"No, do you know who I am?" She asked.
"No and I don't give a damn." I replied. Surprisingly she laughed. "I'm Dahlia Gillespie, and I'm going to summon Samael." She said.
I watched as she summoned something, horrible. I backed up as a creature with wings and a demon look came out of a portal she summoned.
"Damn!" I shouted.
I ran out of the church and onto the streets, I turned around and aimed waiting for it. Once it came out so did Dahlia. I aimed my gun at Samael, waiting for it to make a move. I was ready to end this, once and for all.

KH123
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:43 pm

Megan took the walkie-talkie and nodded.As she was walking down the street, she felt a horrible presence and she began choking.She threw up what looked to be a baby, yet too small, and it looked almost like lava that had hardened.Suddenly some flying beast came up and ate it.I looked up and watched it transform into something horrible

Right then I knew what it was.It was God.Suddenly, I started hovering in the air.I had known before I had had powers, being part of Alessa and all, but I didn't know how to use them.But I knew how to use these psychic abilities now.I picked God up with simply a thought and threw him aside, and he almost landed on Ryan.'That was close'I thought.

I shot at God, but the bullets just bounced off.Somehow, I knew we weren't going to be able to beat it right now.I lifted Ryan up with my psychic abilities and we flew to the hospital.I ran in, pushed the elevator button, and got to the third floor.I saw Ace looking at the wall.'What the?'I thought.'Oh well, not time to ask.'

"Hey, Ace!We gotta get outta here!"

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KH123 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:27 pm

I was levitated in the air by Alessa and dragged to the hospital where Ace faced the wall. I suddenly realized something.
"Alessa you should have never brought me here, Samael is the one who brought us here. If I bring him down, Dahlia's going with him. I have to stop him. Remember, you have a walkie-talkie. We'll keep in touch." I said. I left the place and went outside.

I walked out of the gate into the misty world. Suddenly it converted into the ravaged world. I ran to the church and I saw Dahlia. I aimed my gun and saw Samael fly out of the darkness and knock me down. I got back up and shot at him. I used 5 bullets on him. That wasn't enough. I seen him make thunder from his fists, I started to run as he shot at me. I dodged them and I fired at him. I stopped shooting and thought I needed a new weapon. I'm running out of bullets. I started firing again at him, maybe just enough to finish off the bullets. I saw Mick watching on the ground.

I ran over to him and tried to help him up.
"Run somewhere safe." I said.
I used up the rest of my bullets on him, I slung it back over my shoulder and remembered the handgun bullets Alessa gave me earlier. I picked up a pipe on the ground and held it. I took out my gun and reloaded it. I shot at him and he came soaring at me. I took out the pipe and hit him, making him fall. He got back up but I was there to fire a couple of rounds into him. He fell and the world finally converted back into the normal one. I noticed that Mick was okay, and the road's weren't blocked anymore. I smiled and helped Mick up. I told him about Alessa and Ace and how we were going to pick them up at the hospital. I sure hope the end was over. Dahlia still stood there shocked, I let her become shocked at her summoned monster while I left. I don't care she can stand shocked all she wants I'm getting us out of here.

KH123
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:34 pm

Dahlia just stood there laughing and said."That was only Samael, now face our true god!"
From where Samael was, he faded, and out of the ground came a giant huymanoid being.It looked like Alessa from the chest down, the body was mummified,and it was huge, easily 25 feet tall.

"Ace, please, come on!"I said.I could hear a large roar outside.I gulped, concerned for Ryan.I looked out the window and saw God.I gasped and said."We gotta do something!"

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:41 pm

His eyes were glossed over with a blank expression on his face. That was real. Those last moments were real. Ace felt bittersweet, it hurt seeing her again and revisiting those feeling, but he was glad the truth finally came to light. He thought he could hear someone shouting for him, he looked around seeing nothing but white, then blinked. It was Megan. He could see that she was frantic with fear and looked down at the pistol and ammo Stephanie had given him.

“Here take this,” he said putting them her hands still unaware of what was going on.

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:57 pm

Megan looked at the pistol and ammo she gave him and nodded.She loaded the black pistol with the ammo provided.She ran outside and looked up at God.

I knew what I had to do, I started crying, but I knew that wasn't going to do anything."Goodbye, Ryan.Goodbye Ace."
I point the gun to my head and pulled the trigger. I heard the gunshot, yet I wasn't deading.Suddenly I felt sick.I threw up a small demon.I shot it with the gun again and it died.And so did God.God fell down with huge force, causing an earthquake.After that Dahlia came running over to her and said."Why did you do that Alessa?That was what you wanted."

"No, it isn't.Now get out of my way.You are my mother no longer."I started walking down the road, slowly waiting for Ace and Ryan to come.

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KH123 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:39 pm

I saw this monster come out of the ground, I looked up in horror as it roared. Alessa came running over and shot herself, but she didn't die. Instead a little demon came out. She shot at it again, I felt an earthquake as I fell and struggled to get up. I got back up and saw Dahlia talking to Alessa, I ran over to her, knowing she lost and we won. I knew this lady was in for it.
"So, what do we do about this insane lady?!" I said.
I still held my gun. I was waiting for an answer. I walked over to Mick and helped him up, than walked back over to Alessa and headed for the highway.

I waited for Ace and Alessa to hurry up but they were doing something, maybe trying to reason with Dahlia. I don't care anymore.
"You guy's comin'?" I shouted. I got in my car and started it, Mick climbed in the passenger side. I started it up and headed for the rest of the group. I wondered what they were going to do to Dahlia, maybe payback, if so I wanted in. I parked near there and motioned for them to come.

"You's need a ride home?" I laughed. I waited for them to enter the vehicle.

KH123
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:57 pm

His heartbeat skipped a beat seeing Megan shot herself in head point blank in front of him, but strangely she didn’t die. Instead a demon came out of her and she quickly killed it. Ace wasn’t about to ponder what just happened, it was time to leave.

“Now‘s not the time for a stroll,” he said grabbing Megan’s hand as they ran towards Ryan’s car, which stopped perfectly for them to get in. He open the backseat door, got Megan inside, then slammed the door as soon as he was in.

“YES!!!“ he shouted in response to Ryan’s question, “let‘s get out of here!”

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KH123 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:23 pm

I watched as they both got in the car. It was wierd Dahlia not trying to stop us? Something was wierd. Maybe because she's standing there why we make our escape. I put the car in drive and pulled back and made a U-turn on the highway. For some reason the mist was still thick, maybe we missed something? Nah.

I started driving but it was still hard to drive with the fog covering the highway. I didn't know what to do so I leaned my head back.
"Any of you's know how to get out of this fog?" I asked.

I waited for someone to answer.

KH123
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:36 pm

The Normal World

The car started to pull out of the fog and they could now see.They drove onto a bridge and through Brahams.What they didn't know was that Megan wasn't with them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Foggy World

Megan sat in the back seat of the car while it drove down the road, alone.It was driving, yet there was no driver, and she was the only passenger.She knew Ryan, Ace, and Mick were in the car with her, yet they weren't in the same dimension as her.They were in the normal world, she had been left in the Foggy world.

The End.

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!