Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Age Of Man Is Over (IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Age Of Man Is Over (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brutal_Sarah on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:48 am

(OOC thread here the-age-man-over-ooc-t35166.html )

I felt almost claustrophobic as i walked through the brightly lit tunnel. This was strange because i had lived my entire life in small coridors and tiny living spaces full of people. The ground beneath me clanged as i took my last step in my home. I looked to the large door in front of me. It was over five feet think, and was built stronger then any safe of the twenieth century. I put my spear on my back and typed in the passcode to the huge door. Acess level three. It was funny how that simple code would change my life forever. I looked to the people behind me and turned back to the panel. I hit enter. Huge grinding sounds screamed through the air as the giant door slid into the rock beside them. I sheilded my eyes against the blinding light that enveloped me. When the glare subsided i looked to the ground that had not been touched by human feet for hudreds of years. My thoat felt dry and i swallowed. It didnt help. I closed my eyes and took my first step into the jungle in front of me.
I'm bored, plus it doesn't seem like much is happening here...splorph...SOMEONE RELIEVE ME OF MY BOREDOM!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Above comment equals fail.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brutal_Sarah
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Age Of Man Is Over (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby i iketogame on Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:00 am

as the girl put in the pass code for the door and it open sawne felt as if he would explode from axnitey and from excitement the door opend fully there was a huge blinding light once it went away he could see into the jungle of the past, of what used to be of humannity he grasped his dagger and followed the people out

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

i iketogame
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Fraya silently waited for the girl to open the door, this was one of those times when even one question would se her off into another spiraling moodswing.She started fidling with her mini stick-knife untill the door started to open.She looked out into the vast, and lush green and brown earth that mankind hasnt walked upon for years, giving a small sad sigh.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:20 am

Chris was leaning against the back wall as he saw the group start to take there first steps into the world of the unknown. he then rushes his way to the front to see what awaited him on the other side. as he rushed out he realized that his feet had touched the soil of the world. he then began to feel weird like he was experiencing something that was foreign and unknown. he clinched his fist as he looked on and saw that this world was so open and free. he begins to laugh and run around. he can no longer control himself he just lets out a big sigh and he then falls to the ground and he lays there and he looks up at the sky and he studies it. he looks on with eyes of understanding. he then closes his eyes and lets the wind blow onto him. he begins to feel a calmness overwhelm him.
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brutal_Sarah on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:30 am

I looked on at the overeager man as he ran around then came to rest on the...grass yes it was called grass. I gasped in delight and fear as i saw a small creature running over the ground. It was about a foot tall and had a scaly hide. It ran on two legs and had small pairs of arms that had tiny dexterous hands on them. Its blue tint was interupted on the head where there was a very skinny pale snout with multiple nose holes and tiny teeth. It ran across the grass with ease and i thought back to the lessons i had learned over the past few weeks. It was a "skimmer", herbivore, usually harmless. I lfted the cage i had brought from inside and quickly grabbed the skimmer by the tail. It sqeeled long growls that hurt my ears as it scrabled to scratch my fingers. I stuffed it in the cage and stuck it just inside the huge door after grabbing some branches, grass, and leaves and putting those in the cage with the skimmer. I sighed "So where do you guys want to go?"

Brutal_Sarah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:18 am

Chris gets up off of the ground and he goes over to the group and he says i want to see what this vast world has to offer, i mean humans haven't been here in years and i want to see how much it has changed from what it used to be, i want to see all of the creatures. i want to study this place i want to study it all. i just want to be free from the shackles that bind us to this dreary and dark place.

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:10 am

Fraya was silent as girl asked the quiestion, and soon drifted of away from the group and walked over to a....tree.yes a tree and ran her hand over the rough bark, unlike her own knife made out of wood this bark seemed harder and more rough.She soon found herself smiling as she knelt down and smoothed out a patch of...grass.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:10 am

Fraya was silent as girl asked the quiestion, and soon drifted of away from the group and walked over to a....tree.yes a tree and ran her hand over the rough bark, unlike her own knife made out of wood this bark seemed harder and more rough.She soon found herself smiling as she knelt down and smoothed out a patch of...grass.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:23 am

Sangon took her first step onto the earth's surface. It took a minute for her eyes to adjust to the un-artificial light that came from the sun. The earth was covered with green and she gaped at the beauty of it, the air was so fresh and crisp. She looked at other people and how they took to the earth, grinning as Chris couldn't hold himself back from his exitement. As Sheroth caged a Skimmer she looked on with examining eyes. The first animal she'd seen, and they were barley outside their once home. That was both exiting and worrying. There must be millions of genetically inhanced monster like animal roaming the earths surface. She took a few quick notes on the Skimmer, what she saw and tucked it away again.
Yo-ho yo-ho a pirates life for me! Savvy?

Smithy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brutal_Sarah on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:55 pm

I nodded and spotted a large hill that looked promissing. I pointed that way and yelled "Hey let's head that way." flatly. I started walking torwards it and gasped as i saw a huge expanse that was coloured the clearest cleanest kind of blue i had ever seen. It bucked and swayed like the cups of water we had drunk in the lab. This was a lake. It was more beutiful then anything i had ever seen. I saw huge beasts that had eight legs and a pair of long thin trunks. They had huge crests on their bodys and were coloured a strange combination of red and grey. I was overcome by the sheer beuty of the water and ran to it quickly falling to my knees before i bathed in it. The huge ten foot tall creatures around me backed off but showed no signs of intimidation. I stared at the large animals and grasped their names from my mind. Wilkolunes. I got up and brushed my hand against it's furry hide and felt as if everything good had been rolled into this paradise.

Brutal_Sarah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:34 am

Fraya followed her, feeling totally at peace from her moodswings.As soon as she saw he rolling blue watter she cried in joy, and ran to the waters edge and started to splash around in it."everything here is so bautiful" She exclaimed to the others and continued to splash around an idiot in the waves.Letting them carry her to and fro, she turned on her back and closed her eyes feeling warm heat radiating fom the...sky.She didnt even notice the large creatures that were also playing in the water around her.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:20 am

Chris goes over to the lake and he dips his hands in it, he laughs as his hands start to get wet he then goes over to one of the Wikolunes and stared at it a little. he then gives it a smile, the wikolunes seems to know what his smile means at it starts to approach him. Chris rubs his hand on its trunk he laughs how it fells on his hand he then goes back over to the water and begins to play around in it.

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby i iketogame on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:14 am

sawne jumped in the lake evan thouhg he knew not to swim

i iketogame
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!