Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Days That Follow. Literate, Character Focused, Post-Apoc

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

The Days That Follow. Literate, Character Focused, Post-Apoc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:50 am

Hello my fellow writers!

I hope you all have had a great summer so far! :) Mine was awesome. What made it so awesome you ask? Why this RP idea I have been working on, which I'm pleased to announce is finally ready to be seen in public. ;D

First and Foremost I would like to credit Bosch and his remarkable RP,Live Together or Die Alone as the original source for this idea and inspiring me to make a revival of his amazing RP.

Don't worry reading of the original RP is not necessary to join this one, though I would recommend skimming a few posts of LTODA in order to have a better feel for what you are signing up for. The story line, locations, and NPCs will differ from the original, so we are starting from scratch and it would be a great time for new RPers to join. :)

The setting is a survivor community that has taken up residence in a farm house approximately two months after the beginning of a zombie apocalypse. The fictional farm is located just outside of Brampton, which is in the UK. You will play a survivor from the farm who works as a scavenger. Scavengers are folks who collect supplies and go on little missions on behalf of the town. However, there are other groups also living in the vicinity. Will they become friends or enemies to the farm? That is up to you.

I’ll provide you with a mission and it’s up to you how it’s completed and what the outcome is. Failure is totally an option and can even make things all the more interesting. I will then work out how this affects the rest of the local area. As a player, you can make a big impact on the course of the RP's direction and outcome.

The RP will be a slow burn kind of deal with an ideal number of posts being one every week. Remember you’re writing lengthy posts.

So if you’re interested, please express it below or PM me. :)

Places will be limited to three because many of the RPers from the original will be returning and I still want to have a small tight-knit group. Expressing interest here also doesn't guarantee you a place and there will be none of this reserving characters stuff. This RP will require a lot of time and dedication, but I can guarantee you will enjoy every minute of it. :)

This was the video that Bosch posted on his interest check for LTODA. I think it definitely deserves a second posting, as it truly captures what this RP is all about. People and their struggle to overcome the unthinkable. Be warned though, its kind of gory. Cargo

And remember what you truly have to fear in a zombie apocalypse.....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Days That Follow. Literate, Character Focused, Post-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:27 pm

The tab for this RP will be up on August 20th.There's still time to join if you're interested.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:51 am

This is a bump.

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby M|Alice on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:50 am

I am interested in joining, so I shall leave my mark and await for the opening.
ImageImageImage

M|Alice
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:37 am

This is gonna be bumpity great

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:25 pm

•⌓•)

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Hey! I would love to be part of this, You probably don't remember, but I actually ended up part of Live together or die alone, right before it died (never got to post, damn.) BUT I would love to be part of this one, I mean, I already know about the mission type posting :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Hello Sy and Unicorn.

I'm sorry, but we are unable to accept any more RPers, as we are completely full at this time. Though, if there does become room in the future I will let both of you know.

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syaqeera on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:50 pm

No worries. I do enjoy reading the rp regardless of being part of it or not.

Syaqeera
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!