Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The elf warrior

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The elf warrior

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korrock on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:38 pm

instructions:get out your dices and prepare to have a great adventure. what you do is when i type roll your dice you get out your dice and roll it twice one is suceed and two is fail. The suceed roll has to get a higher number than the fail roll or else you fail the action

you are the elf warrior. Nobody ever knew your name so they call you ''the mysterious dungeon warrior.'' dungeon warriors are super powered humans with more super powers than you think. Any way you go to the battle field of hoovengard. there are 2 towers. Each one has big castles. You go to the middle of the battlefield and you start fighting 20/50 orcs. roll your dice.

if you suceeded then lets move on. You performed telekenesis on the 20. ''Wow, that was amazing. never seen anyone do that before. Whats your name?'' said and asked one of the warriors. You replie ''I am the elf warrior. the legendary hero that you have heard news of. the one with powers of a dungeon warrior. Skills of a mage, archer, blood general [blood generals are very skilled, reflecting, and super fast humans.] normal warrior and gaurdian. [gaurdians are dungeon warriors and mages put together.] and the friend of melsias and selsias.'' But then you see the next 20 coming at you. roll your dice.

if you suceeded then lets move on. 40/50 have been killed. so now you deal with the last 10. roll your dice.

if you suceeded then lets move on. 50/50 have been killed. you teloport to your home then you see your friends daughter Xeela. then your 2 mage friends. melsias, and selsias. ''I have some bad news.'' melsias said. bad news? Before i even get to build Xeelas weapon? what could it possibly be? ''Some one has been rising demons. aka evil dungeon warriors.'' Said Selsias. You wondered if it was some kind of joke. But it sounds very serious. Well, its time to go to the dungeon of the volcano.
To be continued...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

korrock
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!