Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The new W.I.T.C.H. (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The new W.I.T.C.H. (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Prologue

How did we ever get here? Yesterday we were normal girls at a normal middle school with normal lives. Now we hold the power to save the world from evil?! Well, I guess now is a good time for us return those library books.

Story

The old W.I.T.C.H. group have grown up and moved on with their lives, but the veil is thinning again. Now It's time for the new guardians to step up and protect it.

Rules

1. no godmodding
2. you must post at least two times a week
3. no killing others
4. Get creative with your person!
5. the usual on romance encouragement out here, keep it PG-13
6. Have fun!

Here is the sign up sheet!
are-the-new-ooc-sign-ups-interest-check-t36393.html
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The new W.I.T.C.H. (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:56 pm

The vessel touched down on the edge of the Royal City on the planet Raxus. The natives of the planet surrounded the vessel in curiosity, wondering who will emerge. The landing pad lowered and from it a young man with blond hair and green eyes became visible. Wearing a black suit and tie with a white undershirt, a dead rose was visible in the front pocket. The man who looked barely in his twenties suddenly became engulfed in a dark blue energy as he lifted off the ground and into the air, hovering above the city. The Blue energy became bigger and bigger to the point it frightened the natives who ran away terrified. The energy shot from the man and directly at the palace, creating a blinding blast. The vessel took off and the man climbed back inside as the city crumbled behind him.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Marie sat on the edge of the balcony which was in her room. She looked below at the ocean that was crashing against the shore. Evidently the Hale family were spending their usual weekend at the beach. Marie took her notepad out and began to sketch in it. She started her drawing off with waves swaying back and forth then ended up doing weird geometric shapes that went in a pattern. It was quite a nice day seeing that the sun was out but Marie just wasn't in the mood to have a nice day for reason why were unknown. Her attitude was very fickle when it came down to exciting situations because the truth was it really didn't faze her.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Ari and Eri sat at home in their matching pajamas on Saturday while playing racing video games with all the lights turned out. Their mother always hated when they locked themselves away from her. Truth be told, they hated their mother. They wanted nothing more than to have her stop pestering them about being proper ladies. She was always trying to take away their video games to teach them how to pour tea. Ari had the right earbud in her right ear while Eri had the left in her left. They listened to the music and chatted while trying to drown out their mothers constant knocking on their bedroom door. It was like this every day for the girls. They kept playing their video games until lunch, when the purple headed twins walked down to the dining room and ate their ham and cheese sandwitches. The smiled at the fact their mother had left to go pick up their younger brother from daycare. Once they finished, they walked back up the stairs to their other half of the day, Mortal Kombat.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 pm

After about a half an hour on the balcony, Marie settled back inside her light pink embroidered room. She walked over to her bed and sat down looking in her notepad as well. Marie sighed heavily as life was boring for her all the time, "I wish excitement was in my face", she mumbled setting the notepad beside her. She then laid down staring at the high artistic ceiling. The ceiling had different flowers that extended everywhere. Marie began to count every last one of them as she heard her family talk loud seeing they were having fun playing games.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:20 am

"I know Hay Lin, but me and Des are doing your old job." Ryder said, which caused her to curse him out in chinese. Hanging up, he stopped in front of Marie's house. Getting off his motorcycle, Ryder knock on the door. "Yes who is it?" her father asked opening the door. "It's Ryder, is Marie home?" "She's in her room." Nodding, he passed him and went to her bedroom. Knocking on the door, he says, "Hey Marie, mind if I come in?"

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Marie opened her door letting Ryder in, "Hey, What's up", she greeted him. She closed the door behind her and walked over to him, "So what did you want to see me about ?", she asked him sitting back on her bed. Marie then took out her brush that was in the drawer beside her bed and began to brush her golden blond hair listening attentively at what he had to say.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm

"I was wondering if you want go for ride with me? Seeing as I'm bored and want do something with someone else." he said. Not to mention he wanted a to pull his attention away from his thoughts. Since Desdemona was watching Will's baby, he had been staying home for the most part.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Marie shrugged her shoulders, "Why not. I've been waiting to get away from my annoying family", she replied getting up. She walked over to her closet, "wait a second, I'm going to change", she added walking in the closet. A half an hour later, Marie came back out fully dressed, "I'm ready Freddy", she said sarcastically as she walked out the room with Ryder in behind. They walked down the steps and out the front door, "Nice new bike. Was it a present from your parents ?", she asked him walking up close to the shiny motorcycle.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:51 pm

"No, present from military boarding school instructor who put me indefinite leave." he said, getting on his bike. Which wasn't really new, just washed every other day. Waiting for Marie, he checked his cell. 'No calls of texts. Fine with me.' he thought, placing it back on his hip.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Marie got on the bike with him, "Do you have an extra helmet ?", she asked him wanting to be cautious.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Sunny woke up in the morning. She was bored as ever. She scratched her brown hair and felt the little antlers stinking out. Luckly, they looked like her hair, so she was okay, and looked normal for now. With a sigh, she got up and put on a pink baby-doll dress and tied the back. She put on some leggings because they were too short anyway, her mom wouldn't allow her to wear something like that, not even on Mars. She brushed her brown hair and put on some pink flats. Then, she rushed out of the door. "Good Morning." She yawned.

"Good afternoon." Her two brothers said in unison. She looked at them strangly. They were just two of the twenty or so siblings she had, and those two did everything after eachother, even speak. "Okay... Then..." She said. "I'm going-"

"For a walk?" One said.
"Yes, we know."
Sunny sighed and grabed her coat. She walked out of the house and dashed over to a friends house.

She finally arrived at Ari and Eri's house, and she rang the buzzer, smiling as she backed away from the door.
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:00 pm

"Just use mine, I only have one." he said, right before he gunned it and pulled out the driveway. Darting in and out of traffic with the skill of racer, Ryder easily passed every car on the road.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!