Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Truth About Truth (private b/w Roselite & Treali Storm)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

The Truth About Truth (private b/w Roselite & Treali Storm)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:48 pm

FBI TEN MOST WANTED FUGITIVE
Conspiracy to Commit Terrorism Against United States Nationals (6 counts), Committing Acts of Terrorism Against United States Nationals Abroad (4 counts), Murder (35 counts)
TREALI STORM
Aliases: Tirahali Yasfah, Fatimah bint Batya, Salima al-Rasul, Yunan Tsii'Kuai, Woman of Sorrows, The Forgotten Daughter of God, She Who Stands at the Gates
DESCRIPTION
Date of Birth: 12 May 1952
Place of Birth: Lu'Siin Bek, Mutalistan
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 85 lbs.
Build: Slim
Scars and Marks: None
Hair: Grey/Silver
Eyes: Grey
Complexion: Olive
Sex: Female
Race: White/Asian/Arab
CONSIDERED ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS
If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your Local FBI Office or the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
REWARD
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $50,000,000 for information leading directly to the apprehension of Treali Storm.

The wanted poster hung in post offices, police stations, and FBI field offices across the nation. The woman whose face was depicted on it had been labeled "the most dangerous woman alive". Every American knew her name, her face, her reputation. Some compared her to Usama bin Ladin in infamy. Others thought her more like Charles Manson, or Adolf Hitler. Worse, even.

The woman sitting in the spacious office in the J. Edgar Hoover Building thought of Treali Storm more as an enigmatic persona. After all, very few people who had known her were able to offer reliable accounts of her life. They offered mere glimpses into her mind. Treali was her personal assignment--she was in charge of the task force of agents dedicated to finding and arresting the woman before another September 11 happened.

She sighed and put down her pencil. She bent down to retrieve a forgotten file folder, and as she leaned over, her golden blonde hair fell into her face, statically attracted to her glasses lenses. The woman frowned and pushed her hair out of the way, determined not to let it cloud her vision. She picked up the file folder and opened it on her desk, ready to type the information in it into a Word document. As she clicked the Word icon, her computer froze, the screen turned black, and it crashed.

Her phone rang.

"Natalie Schultz, FBI," she answered automatically.

"Hi Mom," a cheery voice on the other end said. "I need some help for a school project. We have to write a report about the psychology of someone interesting we never met before. Can you come home and help me with my research?"

"Um, I'm kind of at work right now, but I'll see if I can get someone to help you with that." Natalie reached over with her free hand and grabbed a bag of Doritos. She tossed one in her mouth, crunching loudly into the phone. "I'll see what I can do."

"Okay."

"Bye, honey." Natalie hung up and savored the cheesy taste of Doritos on her tongue...So delectable...She picked up the phone again and called her cousin, Casie.

"Cassandra Schwartz," she answered, the voice young and professional.

"Hey Casie, it's Natalie, do you think you can call someone you know who's interesting to help Sofia with a school project of hers?"

"Natalie, we're at work right now," Casie replied. "In case you didn't notice, I'm trying to prepare--I've got to testify in court tomorrow."

"So? It's important. If Sofia doesn't get help, she'll fail, and then she'll blame me, and then I'll blame you and then--"

"Okay, okay. I give up. Why don't you call an acquaintance of mine, her name's Johanna? She could probably help. She's one of the most interesting people I know. Here, let me give you the number."

Natalie wrote it down in her meticulous handwriting, then hung up on Casie without saying 'thanks'. She dialed the number while chewing thoughtfully. While the phone was ringing in her ear, an email popped up on her rebooted screen. She read it without interest.

To: schultz.natalie@fbi.gov
Subject:Buy legal drugs from Canadian farmacies today!
no body text
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: The Truth About Truth (private b/w Roselite & Treali Storm)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:58 am

Alone at her desk and writing furiously onto a long sheet of paper in the lamplight, Johanna sat. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a tight, braided bun, and her white-blue eyes kept a steady gaze at her paper. Her windowblinds were shut, blocking out all natural light, hence why the lamp was turned on beside her.

She'd been writing and reading for five hours straight now. Her eyes were strained and her fingers hurt. She was now just looking for an excuse to stop writing.

As the phone rang, she gave a silent 'BINGO!' and put down her pencil hastily. She picked up the phone.

"He-llo, this is the office of Miss Johanna Annelieve Von Anderson, lawyer, how may I help you?"

Her used her best, most friendly voice, but she knew it kept cracking.
But it's like . . . you've got this voice that just makes everything else go away. Singing or otherwise. It brings things down to what you're talking about and makes it . . . well, I dunno what the word is, but it's synonymous with beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roselite
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:02 pm

"Hi, I'm Natalie Schultz, I work for the FBI, and I have a really good friend who also happens to be my cousin and she said to call you 'cause my daughter you see has this school project and has to interview someone interesting and Casie said maybe I should call you so here I am on the phone, calling you, and here you are, listening to me!" Natalie said this all in one breath, in the space of about seven seconds. After a brief pause: "So can you help?"

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:08 pm

Johanna felt her eyes bulge a little as the woman on the other end of the line began to speak. Her head started spinning, taking in all the information that had hit her so quickly. She blinked, and regained her stature.

"Sure!" She replied. "I'm free in... about... three hours. How does that sound?"

As she spoke, she was pulling out her pocket book, reading her schedules. Indeed, she was going to leave work in three hours.

"Hm... but if it's that needed then I can come over there earlier."

Roselite
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Four floor to ceiling bookcases were home collectively to over one thousand volumes, of poetry, philosophy, religion, horses, criminal investigation, tomatoes, and classics. A potted plant was dying, mainly because Natalie could never remember it needed water. Another bookcase housed the binders of all of the cases Natalie had previously worked on. The wall was covered with notes, photographs (usually of Natalie's daughter, or Casie), and wanted notices, including a copy of the Treali one.

Notes for her current assigments were tacked up haphazardly, and the largest one read "Don't forget your paycheck the last Sunday of every month". Inside the open desk drawer lay a toothbrush with hair in it, several old pieces of (used) gum, Natalie's Cobalt .45, an expired driver's license, several dozen dollars in change, a piece of moldy pizza, and a jar with a dead fish in it.

Natalie Schultz was perfectly at home in this room of chaos. At the moment, she was on the phone with Johanna Von Anderson.

"Kay," Natalie said, "I'm in the Hoover Building, let me give you my address, so we can talk at my house." She read off the address, located in Washington D.C.

Her pager beeped, and she read the message.

Schultz, I've tried to call you half a dozen times. Answer the phone. The President was just killed. Get over to the White House. Now.

Natalie frowned. "Scratch that," she said to Johanna. "Can you pick up my daughter, her name's Sofia by the way, and drive over to the White House and meet me there? On the way, you guys should get some food; I'll pay you back whatever you spend, but you're gonna have to find me with the Prez."

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:49 pm

Johanna smiled to herself on the other end.

"Sure. I should be there soon, Miss Schultz!"

Johanna hung up without saying 'goodbye'. She skipped over to the mirror and gazed into it. She slowly unraveled her braided hair, and then re-raveled it, though not into buns, but into loops. She took off her top jacket and unbottoned her top slightly, looking much more laid-back. She pulled some of her make-up out of her bag and put on some lipstick. It began to sting her lips, but that was how it was supposed to go. It would make her lips a little bigger.

She started walking outside. She hopped into her car- a $200,000 Lamborghini Gallardo(that was an entire year's salary, that was)- and started off.

-----A few Hours Later-----

She pulled up into the driveway that Natalie had talked about. She fixed her shirt, and walked up quickly to the door. She knicked and rang the bell, and waited.

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:51 am

Sofia Antonucci stared at her notebook with increasing dismay.

She looked back at the handout.

Sofia sighed. She wished her mom was here, even though the woman did manage to embarass her.

The TV was on, showing the news, muted. Sofia saw an image of the white house. The headline said "President Shot Dead". With a gasp, she turned the sound on.

"President Maynard was assassinated barely two hours ago. He was shot with a sniper rifle..."

Sofia stared intently at the live footage. There! She saw her mother hurrying into the White House, talking to someone.

The doorbell rang, and she trumped down the stairs, today dressed in a traditional Kenyan outfit. She opened the door a crack and saw a strange woman standing there.

"Hello? Who are you?" Sofia said.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:12 pm

Johanna smiled at Sofia and gave her a wave.

"Hiya! I'm Johanna Anneliese Von Anderson. Your mom(Natalie Schultz o'course) told me that you had an important school project due soon and asked me if I could possibly help you out. So, here I am!"

She was acting rather like a kid- which was her actual, true nature. She acted like that often when she was aorund people who are also young at heart.

She looked at Sofia's dress.

"Jesus! That's pretty. Did you and your mom make it?"

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:23 pm

"Um yes," Sofia said, shifting a little between her feet. She smiled shyly. "My mom makes lots of clothes from around the globe. She wants me to be cultured." At that, Sofia rolled her eyes and sighed in a twelve year old way. "Well, if mom really sent you, maybe I should let you in. One sec, let me call her just to make sure." Sofia closed the door and dialed her mom's cell number.

"Schultz," Natalie answered.

"Hi mom, did you send a lady named Johanna here?"

"Oh yeah," Natalie said. "I did, she's going to help you with your project, and take you to come meet me okay? Now's not the best time."

Sofia heard scrambling and talking in the background. She sighed again. "Okay, bye, love you."

Sofia walked back to the door and opened it wide. "Mom says you're going to take me to come see her, but she didn't tell me where she was."

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:09 am

Johanna pulled her hair back, still smiling and listening to Sofia talk. When she went to go and talk on the phone to her mother, she looked around the front room. It was so...immaculate. To her at least, it was SUPER clean.

When Sofia came back, Johanna nodded.

"She's out at the White House. Said she had some business. So, shall we go? We'll stop and get something to eat along the way- you're probably just as hungry as I am, nay?"

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:38 pm

Sofia Antonucci frowned apprehensively, tapping her foot slowly against the polished hardwood floor. She looked back, then said "One sec". Sofia dashed up the spiral stairs and returned moments later, toting two heavy books. One said "Principles of Calculus", the other was written in two languages--something in Arabic, then "The Annotated Qur'an With Commentary". Sofia slung the books into a shoulder bag and slid a sharp pencil behind her ear. "Okay, let's go."

Meanwhile, Natalie Schultz was observing the body of the dead President Carl Maynard while crime scene technicians labeled and bagged evidence, and the morgue technicians prepared to take the body out. He had been sitting outside on the Southern terrace when the bullet came. Four Secret Service agents were being interviewed on the other side of the room by Natalie's partner, Casie Schwartz.

Natalie sighed. "Who's in charge?" she said to a passing technician.

"You," he said.

"Hey everyone!" Natalie shouted. "This has been fun and entertaining and all, but I'm really really really thirsty, so I'm going to have a coffee break down the hall. Y'all tell me if anything important happens."

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:33 pm

Johanna smiled, and nodded. She ran a hand through her long blonde hair, and turned around. She started walking back to her car. She opened the door for Sofia, then hopped in herself. The Lamborghini was black, with pink stripes across the hood, leading up to a name on the trunk- 'Little Lady'. It was what her adopted brother had always called her.

Once Sofia was in too, she put in her keys, and started the car. She leaned back against the fuzzy seat coverings, paying attention to the road.

"So, where do you want to get something to eat?" She asked, looking over at Sofia breifly.

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:33 pm

Sofia tapped her chin thoughtfully, then answered "I like Italian. Pasta's my favorite."

Natalie sipped her coffee, sighing contentedly. When a Secret Service agent walked in on her and looked at her quizzically, she said "Coffee. It's actually quite delicious. Did you know that the word coffee comes from the Arabic word قهوة qahweh? Languages are so so fun! They make me really happy, you know."

The man gave her a funny look. "Who are you?"

"Natalie Schultz," she replied happily. "FBI."

"Do you know the President's dead?" The agent asked.

"Yup," Natalie said cheerfully. "I'm the lead agent on the case."

His jaw dropped ten feet, before he backed out of the room, stammering to himself.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:57 pm

Johanna smiled some more.

"Sure. Know any good places? I'm new around the area, mind you... I'm from Vermont."

She ran her hand through her hair again, briefly. She kept her eyes peeled on every road... and they were lucky. She slammed on the brakes just in time, both she and Sofia going foreward a bit. The smile fell from her face and she winced a little. As the person started driving away at super-fast speeds, flipping them off and fishtailing, she gave a very-human growl, and... she started cussing very obcenely in Norweigan.

She started off again,with a heavy, upset sigh.

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:25 pm

Sofia's eyes widened. "Those are swear words!" she said, also in Norwegian. "Mom says never to say swear words."

She pondered a moment, then "How about Ristorante Vicciano? They have the best risotto there! Mom used to take me there a lot, but now she's working all the time...." Sofia pouted. "She never has time for me anymore. Sometimes, she forgets to pick me up at school until as late as seven! At least I can stay in the library. It's fun there. And when Mom's not busy, Aunt Casie sometimes picks me up. Although usually, Aunt Casie is wherever Mom is. Mom says they're partners. Whatever that's supposed to mean."

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:49 pm

Johanna blushed. She hadn't really expected Sofia to know Norweigan. Really, it was the only language that she knew fully. Her mother had taught it to her when she was young... wait, how did she know that? While dwelling upon this odd fact, she continued driving. She broke out of the ideas when Sofia spoke again.

She nodded. She knew how it was. When she was a kid, after her father disappeared, her mother would go out a lot, mostly to wor- wait, again, how did she remember that?

"So... do you normally ride the bus home? Or... walk?" She asked, as they began to pull up to the resteraunt. "I wouldn't know either. When I was adopted by those whom I consider my real parents, they drove me to and from school.

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:10 pm

"Well," Sofia said, still speaking Norwegian, "I usually get driven home. I don't like the bus; it's too noisy, and I have no idea how to get home from here."

Switching smoothly back into English, "I hate English class. Grammar--ew. It's so disgusting. In fact, I find it relatively repugnant. It has no viscosity whatsoever when my poor brain attempts to assimilate the information.....English...it's my death."

Sofia got out of the car, accidentally slammed her door shut, and skipped happily into the restuarant. "So, anyways, do you like Italian food?" Sofia asked in Hebrew, apparently not realizing she was switching languages.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Johanna nodded.

"Gotta agree there. Grammar was never my stronghold.. BUT, spelling was. I love spelling. I just LOATHE math, however."

She shut the door, and blushed a little as she followed Sofia into the resteraunt.

"Sofia," She began, blushing, "I don't really know Hebrew anymore... but I sort of got what you said... And, not sure. I'll just see what they have and order as I see it."

She founda table for them to sit at, and grabbed her menu, looking through it.

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:41 pm

Sofia Antonucci folded her napkin meticulously, just so. "Was I speaking Hebrew?" she asked absent-mindedly, really focusing on the fly five tables over.

The waitress, a pretty woman in her early twenties, most likely a college student, smiled and walked over to the table where Johanna and Sofia sat. "Good afternoon, ladies, may I take your order?"

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:00 pm

Johanna nodded at Sofia, and loked through her menu. When the waitress came up, she smiled sweetly.

"Hi! I'll take some water, and the daily special, if you will."

She set down her menu, and looked at Sofia.

"What will you be havin', Kiddo?"

She grinned at that. Normally, SHE was called the kiddo. But now, she had a younger friend for once. Thing was, she DID act younger than Sofia... weird, no? But it was pretty fun, nonetheless.

Roselite
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!