Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The XIII Black Crusade... A Warhammer 40k RP

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The XIII Black Crusade... A Warhammer 40k RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7skullz on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:39 pm

The year? The full date is 1.23.y999.m41, that is to say the first day of the 23rd week, in the year 999 of the 41st millennium. The setting: The Cadian System, Eye of Terror, Imperial Space. This is Warhammer 40k based, so if you don't know what that is, then I suggest you go here: {url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000}Warhammer 40k Wiki Page{/url}

It is the time of Abbaddon the Despoiler's XIII Black Crusade, a march of pure chaotic evil from the eye of Terror into Imperial space.

The particular world that we are on is known as Cadia, and is the main, and first, line of defense against the forces of Chaos. We have been left as a supplementary force that will be one of the major defenders of The Cadian Gate.

(This is a semi-literate role play, so please use proper grammar, thank you.)

Factions:

Imperial-
~Imperial Guard: See here: Imperial Guard

~Space Marines: See here (wikipedia has great info): Space Marines

Chaos:
~Chaos Space Marines: See here: Chaos Space Marines

~Chaos Daemons: Essentially your basic Daemon, but not like an all-powerful being. More of a malign spirit if anything.

~Cultist: Turned Imperial citizen. Not much fun, but can become a major plot device.

Alien:
~Eldar: Space Elves here:Eldar

~Tau: Space Commie Fish here: Tau

~Ork: Space Orcs/Goblins here: Orks

~Necrons: Walking Metal Skeletons That Are So Infinitesimally Old That It Isn't Even Funny And Happen To Be On A Genocidal March here: Necrons

Making A Character:

Name:
Faction: Imperial/Chaos/Alien?
Race: see under each faction
Role in race: Guard Sergeant, Space Marine chaplain... etc.
Appearance:
Bio:

My character:
Name: Mikhail
Faction: Imperial
Race: Space Marine
Role in race: Brother-Chaplain of the Thunderlords Chapter
Appearance: Standing at about eight feet tall, Mikhail is a giant, even among space marines. He is always seen either wearing the black armour of his official position, or the black trimmed, crimson robes of his chapter, his personal heraldry woven into the front of the tunic. His anatomy is Space Marine Standard.
Bio: A born and raised Valhallan (The homeworld of the Thunderlords), Mikhail always dreampt of being a Space Marine, to seerve the Emperor for eternity. His wish was granted when, at thirteen years of age, he was picked from the hundreds of applicants to become a Thunderlord. Now, he stands proud amongst his brothers.

Joined characters:
Joseph Ritzik by lone world
Gorga Grippa by Saxious
Karoth Surikiel and Unknamed-but-soon-to-be-nicknamed Necron Lord by Rebornneo
Konrad Joseph by Eisenhorn
Last edited by 7skullz on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"All men and women are beastly, and when skinned, a beast in velvet is a beast for all to see" -Jacopo Tarradasch

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

7skullz
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The XIII Black Crusade... A Warhammer 40k RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lone world on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Name:Joseph Ritzik
Race: Human
Race: imperial guard
Role in race: Guard company captain, 110th cadian shock troops "shadow corp"
Appearance: 6 ft, with piercing blue eyes and short brown hair has scars down his back and shoulders from a chainsword, has a regular build but there no doubting his strength. he wear standard grey cadian fatigues and black armor. always is wearing a pair of glare shades.

Bio: Born and raised on cadia joined the guard along with his brothers all ready to set the galaxy on fire and to avoid the arbites from his previous career choice of a ganger. he and the 110th cadian regiment were sent to a planet to make a stealth drop to prepare the way for the main force changed on his first drop when his brothers were incinerated as they made planet fall after that joseph became grim and silent he fought on the planet and scared many of the men who were in a squad even the verterans stayed out of his way after the planet was conquered he went on a revenge tour fighting harder than anyone else looking for a reunion round to reunite him with his brothers.

He disliked officers since one had him flogged because a sergeant who hated his guts got him there by making him fight him and made sure the fight was seen by an officer so he was punished for striking a superior and flogged only the intervention of a general giving him a special mission saved his life and back from the lash. he went on the mission and completed it but never liked officers to this day even now he is one.

After one of these where he personally killed a rogue colonel called dodd attacks he was promoted for bravery and given a company. Only know has he started to turn back to his old self. he is liked by his men and will go against his commanders for the good of his men.
Last edited by lone world on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
everyone has to make a choice, me i choose not to make a choice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lone world
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7skullz on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Cool. I'll get you up here, and we shall await others to join in the Emperor's holy work (or Chaos' undeniable slaughter...).

7skullz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:41 am

I think this site would be equally good

Name: Gorga Grippa
Race: Ork
Faction: One word....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
Race: Evil Sunz
Role in race: Warboss
Appearance:

Bio:
Gorga came from a previous WAAAGH on the planet Rynn, where he and the Evil Sunz fought against the Imperium.
The WAAAAAGH was unsuccessful, and without a leader, the orks began to fight amongst themselves, for a short period of time, and then Gorga rose quickly, using his cunning and mean tactics to beat all foes who stood between him and being the warboss of the Evil Sunz.
Not much is known about him as he was always in the back, working with engines and chopping head in the middle of the battle, thus he wasn't really seen by many orks.

Gorga has several millions of orks beneath his rule and has come to Cadian System to simply proof that he is the best and will lead 'da biggest WAAAGH ever made by us orks! For we be da best! No ooumie will stan' 'etween me and me goal!'
Gorga, like any other Evil Sunz member, loves the use engines and blow things up. Thus, he prefers to have 10 minutes of heavy bombardment, and then send in ork bike boyz followed by massive charges, followed by tanks, and other vehicles made for destruction.

Unlike many other orks, he seems to have a small understanding of how Chaos generally fight, and he also knows how other Space Marines fight on the ground, and loves to fight them, as he sees the Space Marines as the only opponents who an ork really deserves. No one else is much fun to fight for him, but then again...he has never faced the Death March of the Necrons before.
Last edited by Saxious on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rebornneo on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Hello there! Quick question: Would playing a Necron lord be ok? I have a reason for him to be there, and lots of other things that I would be willing to share over IM's, since putting them here would reveal plans and secrets the Necrons cannot afford to lose their grip of.

If you'd prefer me to play as a Marine, that's fine too :P

I'm a Necron/Blood Angels player, and know a fair share of the lore. If allowed, I'd even like to play both!

The Blood Angel Space Marine
Name: Karoth Surikiel
Race: Space Marine
Role in race: Blood Angels Honour Guard
Appearance: Karoth, when not on his chapter's homeworld, is almost permanently encased in the Blood Angels' signature blood red armor. Proudly he wears his power sword and plasma pistol, as well as the gifts bestowed directly upon him by the master of his chapter: Lord Dante. These gifts are the golden helmet of Dante's honour guard, matching to a blood red Artificer armour. On the chest of the armour is the Blood Angel´s symbol in Ruby and Gold: The Winged Blooddrop.
(For reference material:)
Bio: Karoth has lead several squads to greatness in his time with the blood angels. Growing up on the harsh moon Baal Secundus before his transformation into a space marine in his 14th year of life, he learned many tricks that he has learned to adapt for survival and victory on the battlefield. He is an excellent ambusher, and the fact that he singlehandedly raised two assault squads to earn the veteran status gave him the promotion to honour guard. He is not without flaw, though, as he has the same geneseed corruption that is the blight upon the (self-proclaimed) most noble and long lived of all space marines. He has seen many of his friends already succumb to the red thirst and the black rage. He often needed to turn to a chaplain to calm the worries that ran through him, the worries that his pure hate for the foes of mankind would lead him to his end.
Now, sent by word of the chief librarian of the Blood Angels, Mephiston, Lord of Death, he has come to the planet of Cadia, to aid in the defence of the Cadian gate along with the bravest of the Imperium. Knowing this to be a great honour, and the ultimate test of his mind yet to come, he eagerly awaits the chance he has to prove himself, and to attain the glory he thinks rightfully his.

The Necron Lord (If you´ll let me have him.)
Name: N/A
Faction: Alien
Race: Necron
Role in race: Necron Lord
Appearance: Simple:
Bio: N/A [Not really, just secret ^^]

Rebornneo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:19 pm

What Imperial Guard Regiment are we talking about here? If it is the Death Korps of Krieg, then I'll assume command!

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Ahhh, Abbadon decides to show his face in another Black Crusade, does he? Well, I plan to show him the true might of the Imperium!

@ Saxious: I have a sneaking suspicion that, in response to the XIII Black Crusade, any available regiments would be called in, so Krieg, Cadian, Valhallan, pretty much any really available forces. Can't say that's what 7skullz is thinking, but that would be my best guess.

Name: Konrad Josef

Faction: Imperial Guard

Role in race: Phantine Skyborne Veteran (Small Drop Troop Division of Phantine Air Corps)

Appearance: Image
Josef also wears full combat armor, mainly carapace provided for the Drop Troopers, which is much more effective then most regular Guardsmen's flak armor. The carapace covers his chest, arms and legs, has knee and elbow pads that don't limit motion as badly, and a pair of combat boots. The Uniforms are black armor with red strips down the center top of the helmet and on the shoulders of the armor, which bear the Phantine Air Corps badge. They have Hellguns which are fed from their backpack generators, and carry serrated combat knives that are used in a variety of close quarters situations.

Bio: Josef was born on Phantine, a world where, due to extreme geography, all Imperial settlements had to be high up on mountain tops. He didn't have the sheer reflexes and coordination to be one of the Aviators of the Phantine Air Corps, however, he proved himself enough to join the Skyborne, a small, elite, force of Drop Troopers that were the sole infantry available to the Air Corps otherwise completely non infantry force. He was part of various fights that, otherwise, were solely air engagements for the Phantine forces. The most notable was the liberation of Urdesh Minor. He doesn't talk about his past engagements, rather looking towards the next fight, and how the Skyborne could fight in the Emperor's name.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7skullz on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Okay: So cool that I managed to get these replies: All are accepted, even the Necron Lord. I will have the IC up shortly.
Saxious, go ahead and have a blast with some Krieg.
Eisenhorn, you stole the words out of my mouth.

And might I say that It's reassuring not everyone is rushing to the Imperials! I'll be making an Alien secondary, have it up tomorrow, and start the IC.

7skullz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:00 am

Here is the 13th black crusade (Not the IC, from the lexicanum.com site)

Name: Tomas Kluuker
Race: Death Korps of Krieg, 23rd Siege Regiment
Role in race: Commander
Appearance:

Bio:
Tomas is from a high classed, rich, and influential family of the Imperium, who not only owns a large industrial company that supplies several regiments with weaponry, armory, vehicles, and other military goods, the family also has high valued stocks and saving within other companies, and they have roots that goes back down to a certain Commissar that fought for the loyalists on Krieg, when the nuclear civil war broke out, and every since, this particular family, who has otherwise been were focused on creating military goods, always donated one child (boy or girl) to this army.

Now, Tomas was the third child of the parents, and when he reached the age of twenty five, he was send off to become a Cadet Commissar and he spend twenty years as a Cadet, slowly working his way up to impress his veteran Commissar commander, and then became a full Commissar himself.
When he was forty seven (two years after his promotion), he was on planet Harakon, when the planet came under attack by a massive Ork army. The Death Korps, who have been ordered to defend the planet's most precious sites by all costs, did so, and did with great expertise, digging themselves into a perfect defend position and getting ready to buy time for another regiment or Chapter to come and help them, however, they were unprepared for what happened afterward.

Their HQ came under a sudden attack, and their command and half of the veteran Commissars were slaughtered by the orks. With few other people able to assume Command, Tomas stood up and took command, using the tactics he knew the regiment did best and took bold moves.
He warned the governor that millions would die in this war, but it was for the safety of the Imperium, and he launched several deadly Gas Attacks against the orks, killing tens of millions of them with each attack, however, the civilians also suffered, however luckily it was only in their thousands.
With these strong weakening attacks against the orks, Tomas ordered and insane attack against the orks, attacking them where they were strongest...or so it seemed, for the orks were so eager when they knew they were going to be attacked by the Death Korps that they charged first, allowing Tomas to take the battle to the streets, where he again used Gas Attacks, street warfare, and used heavy artillery to blow large mobs into pieces.

Another time, on [img=http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Bakka]Bakka[/img], he faced the invasion of the Tau Empire. Tomas used his usual tactics, which not only scarred the Tau Fire Warriors, due to the brutality that their comrades were being killed in, but that the Tau General and Tomas would have verbal fights over the radio, where Tomas showed his unquestionable devotion to the God-Emperor, he even skipped war meetings just to insult the Tau General, telling him about how his race was a decedent of a mutant formed monkey and that his entire specie was nothing but a mistake, that their believes were nothing more but another dictatorship and their so-called "Greater Good" was barely good enough for him to use it as toilet paper for his arse.
Tomas defeated the Taus, however, he had never been used to the idea that the General urged him to surrender and give the planet up, and he sheer technology that the Taus had was more than enough to impress Tomas, but he didn't let that cloud his judgment nor his faith.

In the end of the day, the Death Korps pushed he majority of the orks far below the levels, and when the Ultrmarines arrived, they did the final cleansing, and Tomas was awarded with the new rank of being the new commander of the 23rd Siege Regiment, which he accepted.

Tomas is, like many trillions of other humans, a strong believer of the God-Emperor, and he, like any other Commissar, values discipline and duty above personal needs (not to forget the need to keep one's las rifle clean at all time). Therefore, Priests are as numerous as Commissars, for not only do Tomas see the priests as a boost to the morale and the battle efficiency, but also as a sort of defense against the taint of chaos.

Tomas has a traditional manner for fighting as a Death Korps member. He loves to entrench his men, and make the enemy come to him, using bait, provoking them and challenging them to come and test his men. He is a strong believer that heavy artillery is the answer when you have to attack, thus when he orders charges there are always some form of bombardment happening to shield the infantry, and he sometimes orders smoke shields, such as enhanced Chlorine Gas to be used while the charges happens against the enemy, which not only weakens them, but also works as a fog cover for his men as they attack.

Tomas is better suited for when it comes to dealing with ork WAAAAGH, traitor regiments, defending certain building sites, and attacking cities. He isn't very skilled when it comes to xeno or chaos opponents.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klas on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:29 am

Name:D'nir
Race: Space Marine, Angels of Ecstasy
Faction: Chaos
Race: possible human.
Role in race: Commander ( sorry I couldnt find any info)
Appearance:Young, angelic face inside the huge powerarmour.
golden eyes.

Really bad Bio:
Born a jungletype death planet.
Child of a soon extinct mankind ( of homeworld).
Was chieftan and founder of the last and strongest tribe of tribal civilisation.
His tribe raped and devoured(cannibal) all other surviving tribes.
He was strongest of the last tribe.
His tribe attacked Angels of Ecstacy crash landed on the planet.
After impressing the Angels by killing their leader
the Angels enslaved and tortured D'nir and his men.
D'nirs men was and send to a base where he alone survived to be tested and trained for 50 years
to prepare him for geneseed.
Under that time tests warp spirit possessed D'nir mainting his youthfill appearance and he was genetically modified.
D'nir survided as a war slave in training in several battles. D'nir was in awe by the strengh of the Space Marines
and conformed to violence and fear of his masters.
Finally the gene seed was put on him combined with and trained again for 100 years till finally the geneseed fully grew in him
he was turned into full Space Marine.
He was the only surviving recruit of his homeworld
and has increased in rank ever since to his 313 year.

Long Bio:
D'nir was born named D'nar from a cannibal tribe living in temperate death world.
For long days the redish sun shine in what passed for a sky, the inferno of steeming posionious water gaisers
storming over no sea no where.
The atomosphere collours the black sun and a never ending month of several radiocative moons keeps the local dire beasts constantly mad.
When D'nur was young though savage his culture had reached a high level of tribal civilisation.
He was still young when that civilization fall to an mysterous genocidial degeneration, Fallen to total destruction.
A horrid and Omenous Alignment of hundreds full moons rose in the sky
and planets living conditions just transformed so not even the strongest humans could survive for long.
Not only did all possible food sources turn scarce but every prey grew invincible and tribes where overcome to collective infectious frenzy.
Millions died after exhausting murderous frenzy towards eachother draining of life forces.
D'nur survived by devouring his own clan all the way from siblings,parents
to the last of his line. Renaming himself D'nir(meaning destroyer) he took leadership with force over surviours of other tribes
and tough them how to survive. His warbands hunted the jungels like ghosts of their ancestors
The Angels of Ecstacy crashlanded to the planet in a explosion clearing a giant hole from the flesh-eating plants and dire beasts.
A hole fresh valley was formed and harmless food grew from the death of the deadly and dense forest.
D'nirs warband soon explored the crater in an attempt to hide from animals
then to scavange on corpses of prey to strong to slay. The angels quickly set up a base while the D'nirs tribe settled the new land
and both sides meet in partol 3 weeks after arriving.
Ten warbands (with 14 warriors each) and nine squads of Angels mutually assaulted eachother
for no reason driven by dynamics of violence.
Suicide warriors where blasted down from distance in their fenzy.
But they still survived every indirect hit and shaked off
any attack not instantly lethal to quickly attack in close combat under the recoil.
D'nir managed to maul through the powerarmour of a Squad leader with only a stone
untill a marine shoot him in the back.
Two squads space marines where thorn appart in close combat with 6 warbands.
Since D'nir survived the impressed space marines, returned to base with him.
With reinfrocement from camp the Angels of Ecstacy took a stand
and survived untill reinforcement arrived.
Then they launched a successfull assault out the barbarian settements.
The warbands where driven off by the superiour strenght of chaos.

Mutually impressed with eachother, the barbarians conformed to the strenght of their betters.
The Angels responded with genocide and selected the strongest for torture.
When bored the Angels enslaved the ones still alive (if expressing awe)
and shipped them off planet.

The slaves where send to a Citadel dedicated to Slanesh.
The Citadell constisted of several Palaces for barrack quarters, gladiator areas and pleasure palace.
Becouse of his good looks he was almost killed for fun several times.
Here D'nir and his men became warrior slaves and recruits-in-training
while subjected to harsh training and tests of his capacity
for violence and pleasure.
New organs harvested from different beasts where transplanted inside D'nir
but his body rejected his organs.
He responded with tearing out and eating his own heart,liver and lungs
one by one each time he regenerated them with the regeneration
given by the same organs and adapted his body this way.
A minor spirit inside hime keept his youthfull appearance.
After 50 years he had survived some battles.
He then won his geneseed in a gladiator pit
and recieved his price.
Under more training duels the geneseed grew in him under 100 years
then he was a full spacemarine.
He fought as a Angel of Ecstacy under 100 years and advanced to commander.

Klas
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7skullz on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:06 am

Okay I apologize for being dormant. Everyone's accepted, and I promise to have the IC up tomorrow after school, so about 5pm, Pacific Standard Time.

7skullz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lone world on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:52 am

whats that in mean time

lone world
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rebornneo on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:20 pm

You could always ask google what the difference in time is between yours and another timezone ^^

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d2/Timezones2008_UTC%2B0.png

If I'm not mistaken, PST is GMT(Now known as UTC, standing for Universal Time Coordinated) minus 8 hours.

You're welcome ^^

Rebornneo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:45 am

I'm looking forward to this :D...Hordes of Green ork charging at the Space marines, writing at how the Commander of the Death Korps wants to have the perfect trenches built and the local forces to defend them...ah, this is going to be a good RP (hopefully)

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby doomer5656 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:31 am

Name: Vasilii Popov
Race: Imperial Guard
Role in race: Commissar with the 56th Cadian infantry 'Shadow Bane'
Appearance: Standing 6'5 with light brown eyes with short jet black hair and a medium build, He has multiple scars running down his cheek. He carries a bolt pistol and chain sword. He wears a metal chest plate with several medals, with black fatigues and a flowing black cape and a black cap with a skull and laurel on it.
Bio: Born on Cadia and placed into the Schola Progenium. He trained there to become a valued instrument of the Emperors divine might. After all of his training in the Schola Progenium and on the battle field. He found himself placed in the 56th Cadian where he has remained for the past 15 years. He has been working with drake for almost as long. He is usually seen in the heat of the fray preaching the emperors divine will, as he slaughters the Emperor's enemies with bolt pistol and chain sword. Drake and Vasilii both have had their share of fighting Orc's, Cultists, and Rebel's and have become accustom to their tactics and have nothing to fear from them, although they have faced chaos once or twice, they have proved to be a worthy opponent. But they have yet to fully grasp the tactics Chaos use.

Name: Drake Creed
Race: Imperial Guard
Role in race: Captain of the 56th Cadian Infantry 'Shadow Bane' (Backed by a portion the Cadian 31st armored company.)
Appearance: Standing 6'2 with dark blue eyes and a regular build, He has his hair cut to a stubble and has several scars along his face. His right arm is bionic. He carries a power sword and a plasma pistol and wears a black Cadian officers uniform and a black cap.
Bio: Drake has served with the 56th since the start of his service. He was promoted to captain only 10 years ago due to a promise to a dying friend. He lost his arm during a fight against an orc Waugh when a war boss tore it off during the final assault. without passing out he brought his plasma pistol to bear and put a round between its eyes frying its brain and ending the Waugh and sending the remaining Orc's fleeing. after the battle he requested bionic surgery, He was granted it although he ended up paying for the surgery. He shows true dedication to his men and will fight at the front with Vasilii. He is stubborn and even if things look bleak will stand his ground. Which some would say is a double edged sword. He may have only lead the 56th for 10 years but his men respect him greatly, and would follow him to the end of the universe if he asked. His regiment wear Black armor, and urban camo fatigues

(Hope that's o.k I haven't done this in a while)
(updated)
Last edited by doomer5656 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
"Faith is my shield and fury my sword"
"Remember boys flies spread disease, so keep yours closed."
"I've got bowels so backed up with brilliant ideas that eventually I'm going to shit books."
"What's the point of having an Internet connection if you're not using it to look at weird f*cked-up pictures of dirty sex you'll never have yourself?"

doomer5656
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:47 pm

alright 7Skullz hasn't shown himself for a while....should i start the IC?

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rebornneo on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:52 am

let's pm first... but i've no time for that...

Rebornneo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby doomer5656 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:15 am

I already sent him a pm I'm waiting for him to reply to it. I guess we'll find out when he posts, although strangely enough he was on today but didn't set up the ic. Which is strange I want to rp :s so come on 7 hurry up and set up the ic, please.

doomer5656
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:20 am

he promised the IC days ago....geez man, he can at least tell us why he's late with this.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:36 am

Well, depending on when you sent the PM doomer, he may have just given up on it, in which case, I think we would all be more then grateful if Saxious, or anyone really, got the IC up and running. Even if he hasn't given up on it, it sure does look like he has, so either way, going on with the show is perfectly fine by me, even if it does have to leave 7 behind, much as I feel like an ass for saying so.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!