Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

-Then There Were Seven [IC]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

-Then There Were Seven [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:48 am

_____-Then There Were Seven_____
It's senior year and progress seems like such a slow process. You're surrounded by friends you've known since middle school and annoying teachers who throw assignments at you from left to right. Your behavior has always been a bit out of hand and when your parents get involved you protest that they 'just don't get you'. But there are those other six who actually do get you. Those six that you have claimed as your best-friends. As senior year begins, true colors start to slowly become visible. Those friends of yours, aren't what they seem to be. And you yourself, shouldn't point your fingers when you're hands aren't too clean themselves..

CURRENT RP SETTING
Date/Time: January 2nd, 2011 | 7:00am-3:00pm
Events: Students returning from Christmas Break
Weather: Windy with slight chance of rain

OOC | CHARACTER SHEETS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: -Then There Were Seven [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:18 am

Leilani Alma Dumbrique as L u s t
7:45am
Not only did the annoying beeping of her alarm clock wake her up, but so did the shuffling footsteps and voices from outside her door. Her older siblings were getting ready for their first day back since winter break. Oh how wonderful. Did you catch the sarcasm? Lani, which she preferred to be called, rolled over, her body struggling under an unknown weight. With a frown on her face, her almond slanted eyes began to slowly flutter open, her deep brown eyes resting on a familiar face.

"L-lucas..?", she whispered under her breath, in a confused tone.

What happened last night was something she really couldn't remember. This wasn't rare. Ever since their break up two months back, they inevitably found theirselves with one another, indulging in what she liked to call, a 'friends with benefits' type affair. To most, it seemed like they were still together. Truth was they weren't. But there was something that kept them running back to each other. The Sex. Or was it something deeper than that? Well, Lani would never give the situation the time or day. She quite frankly, didn't care. She watched Lucas for a moment as he continued on in his slumber, but she knew she would have to wake him soon before her mother was to come in to the room. She moved his arm from off top of her, letting the sheet slide off her bare frame as she stood from her bed. Her bare feet paced across the cold wooden floor as she made her way to her closet, grabbing out a bathrobe to put over herself. She wasn't anxious at all to go back to school. If she could have it her way, she would have dropped out a long time ago. But then again, she has a personal dedication to make Bailey's life a living hell, and along the way break a few hearts.

A smirk formed on her lips as she tightened the robe around her, turning and running her fingers through her messy locks of black hair. She was without make up, which was rare. But when it came to being around Lucas, she didn't care. He knew where her true beauty really lied. Trying her best to keep her voice down, she walked to the end of her bed. Taking her finger, she began to lightly rub the bottom of his foot with a grin.

"Wakey wakey..", she whispered.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Delainey Raquel Hassan as E N V Y
7:00AM

"I'm not eating that..." Delainey sat slumped over her moms kitchen counter. "Lain.. Just eat the damn thing, your moms'll kill me if you don't eat something today." Her step father pleaded with her. "Look Armando, I'm not eating that and it's Raquel now..." Delainey stood up and flipped her hair as she spun around and headed for the stairs.
"Save the bullsh*t name changes Delainey and eat the fucking oatmeal alright? I didn't make this for you to just look at it" Armando said slamming a spoon down on the counter.
Delainey completely ignored Armando and jogged up the steps slowly. Her high from the night before was still looming over her.
7:30am

Wrapped in her favorite yellow towel, Delainey sifted through her closet looking for something to wear that day. "I hate cold weather!" Picking out a shirt and skinny jeans she tossed them on her bed and continued searching for the perfect pair of underwear, not that anyone would see them. After about five minutes she stood in front of her Vanity dresser wearing the jeans and a black sports bra adjusting her eye make-up. [i]"You and I are underdosed and we're ready to fall Raised to be stupid, taught to be nothing at all..."Her cell went off with a text from one of her old friends.
Hey girl ravin tonite yew dwn? <3Maricela
A smile spread across her lips as she nodded her head. It wouldn't hurt her to do a bit more partying before the homework started.
Yhu know I am. details later? <3Raquel

Finally Delainey was fullydressed and pleased with the outfit when her mom busted through her door holding a light blue plastic bag with seven small white pills. "Busted.." Delainey said underneath her breath
Slowly Recovering, Still can't walk
FML
love you's :)
0_O
-Jonah

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:38 am

Luca Devalio As GREED

7:40 AM

The sound of the alarm clock going off slightly annoyed Luca but not enough for him to get up and move. So he remained asleep as something beneath his arm started to move. Soon after the movement underneath his body he heard a soft sweet voice whisper his name. But he was still as sleep so all he did was turn around on to his side. But before he could drift back into his deep sleep he felt soft skin touch the bottom of his feet. Slowly opening his eyes he recognized the source of the feeling. His eyes focused on Lani at the end of the bed. Even with no make up she looked just as beautiful as ever. With her dark hair draping across her face. Wiping his face he sat up realizing exactly where he was. For like the third time that week he found himself waking up in Lani's bed.

Even though she was his ex that didn't stop them. They often slept together and messed around with each other when they felt like it. For some reason that neither one of them wanted to address they still came to each other for sex and for comfort. Maybe they still did want to be together and were still in love with each other. But neither one of them talked about that issue so it was left alone. All he knew was that he liked having her around so it was okay with him.

Looking at her he smirked once he realized that she was whispering. Looking at the clock he noticed that it was the morning of their first day back to school. He got out of her bed and made his way to the end of the bed. The cold wood on his bare feet sent tingles through bare chest. Standing in front of her with nothing but his boxers on he looked her in the eyes. " I am awake " he whispered with a smile. As they stood there he heard the steps of her family in the hallway. " So I guess there is no way you can take me downstairs for some breakfast?" he said placing his hands around her waist. Looking at her he couldn't help looking into her deep big brown eyes.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Guilty of: V A N I T Y

Name: Bailey Marie Spencer

Bailey Marie Spencer laid next to Theodore Clarke (or Teddy, as she called him sometimes), as she heard her alarm clock go off. It was their first day back after winter break, and she hadn't slept at all. Before he had come over yesterday, she'd found out that she was pregnant - and she didn't know who the father was. She sighed and reached over, turning her alarm clock off before kissing his cheek. "Teddy," she said softly, "Time to get up." Bailey got out of bed and went into the bathroom to wash up and whatnot. If this were any other situation, and it were only her and Teddy involved, she wouldn't be too freaked out. But there was one problem with this pregnancy. She had no idea which of two guys - Teddy, or Alexander Lente was the father. So, she'd have to tell both of them the big news, and also tell them that she had no idea who the father was.

After taking a shower, brushing her teeth, doing her make up and hair and getting dressed into a pair of jeans, plain black flats and a dark blue blouse, she went out to the bedroom. Bailey sat down on her bed and turned on her phone, which was a blue enV3, she opened up a new text.

To: Alex

We need to talk. Meet me at my house at 4 o'clock after school. And I swear to God, if you don't show up, I will kick your ass into the next century.

~Bailes

She sent it before Teddy had a chance to look over her shoulder and put her phone in her pocket as she packed her books and whatnot into her book bag while waiting on him so they could leave. "Did you sleep well last night, Love?"

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!