Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Touhou roleplay anyone?

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

A Touhou roleplay anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:10 am

Hi everyone, I'm currently planning on doing a Touhou roleplay here. I had already searched the whole forum for one, but the only thing I found was an inactive one (dead?) from a year ago or so. Another thing I found was, that the creator of that roleplay was only 20 days here before he left the site and never returned until now.

I'm pretty sure however, that this wont happen to me, as I have a plan for the coming roleplay. It will be called "The New Gensokyo", for it being the newer of the two, and of course the setting will be Gensokyo, a little after the UFO incident. I already have a plan of a new incident, featuring a few OCs which I made that will fit the incident. If you want your character to be a human from the outside world (our world), its ok, but there are only 2 options for you to be sent to Gensokyo from the outside world: one way is to walk to the hakurei shrine, which is hidden in a forest, and no one in the outside world actually knows of it. the moment you get close to the shrine, you are actually in gensokyo.
the second way is that a portal opens before you, and "eats you", then you wake up in Gensokyo. I call this way
"Yukari is fooling around". Yukari Yakumo I mean: Image.

so anyone interested? if your character is from Gensokyo, it can be anything you want, except a kind of god that cant be beaten or such (it can be youkai, kitsune, ghost, vampire, etc., but not any god-like, yama, or celestial). if its from the outside world, it will be harder, but more interesting. hope to get replies soon, and get the fantasy started.
Heaven or hell?
If you won't fight, you'll never know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yamada
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: A Touhou roleplay anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aria-shama on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:58 am

You've got me intrested! Here's my OC, and yes, it's based of the real me!

Name: Charles Merrick
Race: Human
Hair color, style, and length: Brown, Straight with some waves, Short (Changes to a sole long braid on his Last Word)
Eye color: Brown (changes to green on his Last Word)
Place of Origin: The Outside World
Danmaku Patterns: Colorful, Complex, and Confusing
My prefrence on how to start: The "Yukari is fooling around" Method

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aria-shama
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!