Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Academy

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Vampire Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Long dark hair was swept out of the mossy green eyes of a male as he rose from the slight bow that he had made to the headmistress, taking the note from her hand and turning to walk away.
"Keep up to the standards we trained you to, Valentine." The Headmistriss said as he went to close the door behind him, Toya glancing back to see the amused smirk on the woman's face. She new full well how seriously he took his job, the little joke she had made not amusing him in the slightest.

He walked along the hall with quite a bit of speed, having heard the latest of an attack on a member of the Dayclass from the Headmistriss. Having been assigned a new charge, Toya had been sent out to do his duty. Beneath his re-enforced blazer, a sheath lay with a blade hidden inside, the words "Tamesis Edge" engraved in script along one side of the blade. It was his weapon for killing the stirgoi that decided to mess with him or his charge.
He paused at the place that the attack had happened, seeing a moroi and his guardian leave, leaving a blonde girl on her own just standing there with a rather bewildered expression on her face. She must've been confused about something that had happened, but it wasn't exactly time to ask questions about this right now.

He approached the girl, her name and picture having been fixed to the note he'd taken from the headmistriss.
"Leilla?" He asked, his tone rather calm, considering he was meeting a new charge for the first time - his first Marian charge as well. He gazed down at the girl through his rather untamed dark hair, eyes glistening in the light. "I guess you've realised that there is a stirgoi problem around here already," He wasn't going to cover these things up like some of the others requested him to, there was no point in deceiving those he was going to be protecting, "well, as you are of Marian descent, I've been appointed to guard you with my life. My name's Toya Valentine." He said, hesitating for a moment before gingerly outstretching a hand, wondering if she would want to shake his hand or not - he wasn't really sure how these things worked, introductions were never exactly his strong point.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Leilla was dumbfounded. The headmistress gave her the gun...
And even more suprising, or disturbing, here lay the ashes of a dead stirgoi, and they want to go back to class!?
They really really have been sheltering these students too long. The school was under attack, and it was going to magically stop being under attack because one stirgoi died. Stirgoi usually did not come by themselves to such a heavily gaurded place, they had to have reason, and numbers, they had to have numbers...

Interrupting her frantic thoughts, was a guardian, who started approaching her. "Leilla?" He asked, his tone rather calm, "I guess you've realised that there is a stirgoi problem around here already,"well, as you are of Marian descent, I've been appointed to guard you with my life. My name's Toya Valentine."

She was surprised that he was assigned to her, or anyone was assigned to her. Some people didn't even consider her royal anymore, and some people just thought she was a freak. Apparently she would be in trouble and some sort of rebel now-having help kill the stirgoi in ashes on the floor. She eyed him carefully, trying to ignore his appearance, beause man, he was cute. She was surprised he even brought up the stirgoi problems, everyone else had covered them up, but well, there was a stirgoi on the floor.

"Apparently it's gotten worse." she said.
"Especially if they assigned someone to me. I'm kind of like a ghost to the council, and a freak to the students." she smiled.
She took his extended hand a shook it gently, smiling.
"Am I in trouble now?" she sighed.
"Listen I'm not stupid, I've known about this for a long time and the headmistress is just making things worse...there are more stirgoi here right now..."

God she had to snap out of it, there were more stigroi here. She got an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach and looked at him. "What now? If i see a stirgoi, im not running, whatever you do, expect me to go with you. I know I'm fragile...but....I can help."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:05 pm

OCC: Sorry you guys... I'm jacking this thing up ;3

Ai nodded, gazing at the gun in her hand. Was it really useless? She stood alone in the yard between the office building and the night school. Her heart was humming in her chest, head aching with the confusion. She hadn't killed that Dillon kid, but it appeared as if she did. Maybe he was acting? She was unsure.

Class had already started, but she didn't feel like suffering through those boring lectures. She went back to her dorm room. The sun was completely lost behind the lining of trees in the distance. She lit a few candles, the scent of roses piling in the air. The gun was still with her. What could she do with it? Nothing?

Why would the Headmistress give me a faulty gun? She wondered, playing with the lead of the gun. She had an idea, but feared she would cause a racket; or even ruin her dorm room. She went to the window, the cooling night air swirling in around her. She aimed the gun at a nearby tree, finger curling around the trigger. Slowly she let her grip tighten until the white-blue flash exploded from the gun with a soundless buzz. She prayed no one saw it, glancing at the windows that where barely lit. The tree, to her surprise, was still in one piece, the only difference was that there was a dull glow around it. That made no sense to her.

Maybe it is useless.... She thought. Her fingers were shaking to release the gun and let it fall to the ground below. If it was absolutely worthless to her, and could cause no harm to others, then what harm could it do to let it fall. If someone found it, what would happen? She thought, the white-silver shape flying to the gardened hedges underneath her. She heard a dull thunk, and knew it had hit. She turned away from the window and cuddled up on her bed. She'd return to class in the middle of the night. She decided it'd be best to get a little bit more rest.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Toya listened to Leilla, a little less anxious now as she didn't seem to be like what others had said about Marian. She seemed pretty... normal - for royalty. The notes had said that she was Marian, though some doubted it, but Toya would ignore the second part. Marian is Marian.
His eyes widened slightly, hearing that she was going to follow him even if there was a stirgoi close. Charges didn't usually tell him that they were going to fight too, and so Toya was a little confused.
"Uhm... Stirgoi are not to be taken lightly. Dhampires have died fighting them... and they are guardians. I can't risk you being in danger." He replied, glancing over Leilla's shoulder at the sound of the slightest rustle. He glanced about a bit, following the nearby sounds, finding it safe enough to continue standing where they were.

"For now, you need to get inside. One Stirgoi has attacked tonight already, luckily, you thought quickly. Being out in the open is pretty risky." He continued, now looking back down at Leilla, still holding an expression of complete seriousness. "Where were you supposed to be this evening, rather than hanging around outside? Class, Dorm?" He asked, hoping that she had something to do rather than sit outside.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:40 pm

The first night class ended, and James was already bored of them, so instead of going to his other classes, he ditched, and went to the school library. There was a forbidden section at the very back which only royals were aloud in, he swiped his card, and walked to the very back, passing a few other royals that were there. He found a book on gardians, and began to read, filling his day. Even after school had ended, he continued to read further, learning things about them that he never knew before.

Finally he had finished the book, he put it back on the shelf, and exited the library, walking across the field to the dorms, keeping an eye out for anything, he had no idea where is gardian was, or what she was doing. So he had to watch his back, and listen for anything unusual, or things could get bad quick.
I'll be back in school August 18th, I'll still reply, it just won't be until I get home :)

cali97531
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:58 pm

"Uhm... Stirgoi are not to be taken lightly. Dhampires have died fighting them... and they are guardians. I can't risk you being in danger." he responded. And of course he said that. Guardians were taught from very young to put their moroi, marian, and morin lives ahead of their own. Of course he said this, and it bothered her. She watched him as he glanced around, looking for danger, and apparently, at least at this moment they were fine, and so he continued. "For now, you need to get inside. One Stirgoi has attacked tonight already, luckily, you thought quickly. Being out in the open is pretty risky." He continued, now looking back down at her, still holding an expression of complete seriousness. "Where were you supposed to be this evening, rather than hanging around outside? Class, Dorm?"

She was surprised he didn't scold her about using her magic offensively. It was forbidden. Unthought of. And no one ever did it, nor had they been taught to. She supposed he was your normal guardian, serious and always wanting to make sure she was safe. Although she hadn't had a guardian in a while...things must be getting bad...she wondered if someone had died. A royal maybe. During this attack, maybe others were attacked and they weren't notified. It was the school's stupid way of 'protecting them'. She spoke to him, her voice gentle, but very much to the point.

"Please listen, and this is my opinion but I think it is a good one." she paused, looking into his eyes...those beautiful eyes...
"You want to know why so many guardians are killed? It's because they are risking their lives without any help. Risking their lives while moroi and their kind cowar and hide. Our kind...or my kind...we can be of use. Why know magic if you aren't going to do anything with it? We used to fight, along side with you. Hundreds of years ago yes. And of course it's dangerous. But I refuse to be useless. And if you lock me up in my room, which by the way, is also dangerous, because you can't be by my side twenty for seven..." she was raising her voice now. Not threatening, but wanting to get her point accross. She was usually timid, and her facial expression seemed pained to even do such a thing.
"I'd find a way to fight anyways. It's not just about protecting me. I want to help. My element is fire. It is very much useful. This pile of ash behined me, it was a stirgoi, and he quickly burned to flames." she sighed. She believed he wasn't going to listen, and her eyes glossed over.
"You aren't protecting us like this. Making us think it's okay and nothing is happening. I learned long ago what happened. When i was tossed aside like trash by the headmistress...I got around easier." she was about to cry.
"I was suppose to be in class, but I was thinking...well...I needed to find other students to tell them...the stirgoi attacks were happening...and had been happening. And hiding, it's not the right thing to do. And also..." she sighed.
"They don't really care if I'm in class anymore...they protect me to an extent but...apparently I've brought shame to the vampire world."

Vampire...vampire...blood. Her cheeks and nose started to burn. She hadn't injected blood in a while...Oh no. She covered her nose and looked around frantically. The feeders...well of course they were across campus. Could she make it there..? Her new guardian...she stepped toward him...he was starting to look very...apealing. She shook her head out of it. Super bloody nose again? She started to get afraid. She didn't need this now. Something in her wanted to bite him...but that was wrong in their eyes. She Curled up in the corner, her face burried in her hands. "Crap"

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Toya was not expecting such an emotional speech from a Marian of all people. Were all of them this emotional? Her words were getting through, unlike most other times, they made sense - they weren't by the book; but they made sense. Fire was indeed useful against Stirgoi, though he didn't like his charges to be so close to those who could kill them. His eyes softened slightly as she was almost going to cry. He'd never made a female cry before, something that had cracked the surface of his hard expression.

"Crap"

HIs attention had been taken away from the emotional speech and what sense it made to him for her to fight with him, even if it was from some sort of distance... if that was possible. He noticed her looking around frantically, hand over nose. She'd stepped forward, that weird look in her eyes that Marian apparently got when they needed to inject their blood. His brow rose slightly as she had just curled up and buried her face in her hands. That wasn't going to make things any better. She needed a feeder, though none were particularly close by. He'd either have to bring one to her, or take her to one.

He made his way closer to her, crouching down infront of her so that his back was facing her, offering her a ride.
"I'll find you a feeder before the nosebleeds start," He said, glancing over his shoulder to look back at Leilla. "It'll be faster and healthier this way." He added, having studied a little on Marian habits and health for the time when he'd eventually guard a Royal. He waited still for her, ready to whisk her away to the nearest feeder.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Ai awoke with a jolt, black eyes scanning the room for her alarm clock. The digital numbers burned through the darkness: 6:56 am. She had slept so long that she had missed her whole class time. And what about James, the one she was to be guardian to? She smacked her still pulsing forehead and dashed to the window. None of the day class students were out, so it would be okay to leap from the window. She propelled herself out into the early morning, brisk, fresh air zipping past her. She thudded to the ground a few meters away from the dorm building.

Okay, where is that moroi? She pondered, walking towards the school's library. She recalled being told that the royals had a private section or something all to themselves. He appeared to be the type who liked to read. She soon saw him, him carefully walking from the doors. She wanted to call out to him, bu restrained. If she was to protect him from hidden stirgoi, then shouting his name out to the whole world didn't seem like the best of ideas. She ran to him, then appoligised to him.

I must be an awful guardian, one who can't keep up with their guardee.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:09 pm

She watched him as he crouched in front of her offering to give her a piggy back ride of sorts. She let her hands fall, taking in the intense burning in her nose. That wasn't smart of him. She thought.

"Don't." she said.
"You should stay as far away from me right now as you can..." she paused.
"You're really...I might bite you." she frowned.
"There is something you need to know." she was covering her nose again.
"I've bitten a dhampire before. And I don't want to ruin your reputation by doing that to you. I don't have... the same problems with doing it as everyone else seems to have. My guardian..."

Before her old guardian died, she had bit her, trying to give her blood, only to be teared off by the council. She could have saved her.

But she didn't listen to herself anymore, she jumped onto his back, almost with force and held on. Probably tighter than he would have liked. She thought for a moment she dug her nails into him.

"I'm sorry." she said, as her eyes watered.
"I don't think we can make it, if my nose bleeds it's okay...I don't usually make it anyway. It's just a bother...my nosebleeds make it look like someone died.."

She stopped...he smelled so...so good. It was taking everything she had not to bite him.
She wanted to...for multiple reasons. Horrible horrible reasons. Bad thoughts. She scolded herself.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:50 pm

James watched as his gardian ran to him, "It's alright," he said after she had finished apologizing, he wondered what she had been doing, but decided not to ask. Plus that was the only thing he could think of to say to her. He continued to walk, until he saw Leilla, but who was that with her?

James walked over to them, and saw the look on Leilla's face, it was one that he saw way too often, "What's going on?" He asked, watching the two, the one on bottom looked like a gardian, but where was he taking her?

cali97531
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:17 am

Toya listened to Leilla, hearing her explain about how she had previously bitten a dhampire. His notes had mentioned something about an issue about her veiws of biting people - but like the rest of her past, he really didn't care about it. His priority was to keep Leilla in the present and save her for the future. Even if it was okay to let her bleed, Toya had always been advised to do what was thought best for his charge.
And in this case that meant finding her a feeder.

He sucked in a breath as he was held onto tightly, an unexpected force from her compressing him a little tighter than needed, but he didn't mention anything as he rose to his full height, lifting Leilla with him. He held her legs just under the knees so that her weight was fully supported, having to flick his head to the side to get his dark hair from his mossy green eyes.
It wasn't long till there was a distraction already. The other Marian had returned with his guardian, wasting Leilla's time with these questions that had nothing to do with them really.
"We've got no time to answer your questions," Toya said, trying to sound as polite as possible, though with his voice almost everything sounded like he was being rude, "Leilla needs a feeder, quick." He said, adjusting his grip on Leilla once more before setting off.

Luckily, his training had adapted his speed, the pair of them almost zooming through the corridors. It must've looked strange, a Marian being carried through the halls by her guardian. Toya kept moving though, dodging through this crowd reminding him of agility tests back when he was still training. Tracking was being tested too as he sifted through the crowds in the search for a feeder that Leilla could use. In the unlikely chance that she'd find one first, he said,
"If you see one, stop me."

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:37 pm

Leilla was surprised at the fact that he was so hastilly trying to find her a feeder. But then again, that's what guardians did she supposed. She looked around trying to spot a human amongst the student body, or at least what was left of it. There wasn't as many people out as usual, but there weren't any humans at all. You rarely found any stray humans wandering the school, unless they were walking drunkily home. But nothing, no one. Even she, could easily spot a human. Look for someone high and drunk if you didn't have that ability anyways.

And that's when it happened.

Leilla felt so much pain now it was almost unbearable.. Having already been on her guardian's back, so close...
Leilla's fangs hovered just above his neck, before she realized what she was doing and wiggled herself out of his hold, after loosening his hold a bit, almost dangling, she pushed his back with all the force she had (which isn't much), and fell backward onto the grass. It had knocked the wind out of her. And when she sat up, as expected, blood spattered everywhere. Not everyone had seen a marian 'nosebleed' and they probably wouldn't believe it. All eyes around the campus turned to her and she her whispers from everyone.

Leilla was covered in blood, so much that you would think she was brutally stabbed or something. Her top was covered her hands were dripping, and she sat in a largely spread pile of blood. Not to mention there were spatters about the grass. She didn't look up at her guardian, she expected a scolding, and she was ashamed for a moment. Her face was red, not because of embarressment, her face was just hot-it happened sometimes.

Unlike moroi, she didn't just get hungry everyday and could then go to a feeder, and didn't need to eat blood, and she didn't need to go everyday. That's why such things happened. You couldn't predict it, and you couldn't force it to happen for your own convenience. "I'm so sorry."

Another normal day in the life of Leilla.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:12 pm

His grip was loosening as she fidgeted on his back, his movements slowing for her safety. A light shove and a significant lifted weight from his back signified that Leilla had pushed herself away, the light thud behind him telling him that she'd landed on the grass. He skidded to a halt, turning on his heels to face Leilla again, watching the uncomfortable sight of masses of blood pouring from his charge's nose.

Glancing round, he could hear the whispers of the other moroi students as they gazed at the Marian. Some seemed to be laughing at the girl's misfortune, others rather worried as to whether she was alright or not, considering her fall. Toya sent them all a glare, mossy green eyes glazing over as he spoke,
"Keep moving," was all he said to them, the coldness of his voice chilling the students enough to make them move on without a second telling. He waited till the students had moved on, corridor traffic flowing quietly enough for him to turn his attention back to Leilla, his eyes softening again at the sight of her.

Sitting in a pool of her own blood that gushed from her nose. Poor girl, being Marian must've sucked at times.
"I'm so sorry."
He felt more sorry for her, seeing as he wasn't able to act fast enough to prevent this. But he guessed that she wouldn't like him apologising too. So instead he approached her, not caring that he was walking through her blood, blood was not an issue to him - guardians had to get used to it. He crouched down infront of her, this time facing her,
"I guess I'll have to be even faster next time," He said simply, the corner of his mouth tugging up the slightest bit that could've even hinted a smile. He looked her over, wondering if the nosebleeds were finished or not. He held out a hand for her to take, offering to help her back to her feet. "Next stop is your dorm then, you're going to need a change of clothes after that little mishap."

He wouldn't scold her for something she couldn't help, it was no fair. And although he seemed to be the type to be harsh at that sort of time, fairness was one thing he was fond of. Plus, he couldn't exactly scold a Marian without being disrespectful.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:24 pm

A black car drove up to the front of the school and a somewhat tall and skinny guy got out from the passanger door. He had golden blonde hair that was spiked in the back and his bangs were covering his blue eyes somewhat. The tips of his spikes were black and the end of his bangs were tipped with black. He was wearing a long sleeve white shirt with a golden dragon on the back and loose gray jeans and black converse shoes. He walked to the back of the car and pulled out some bags and then waved the car off. His pale skin stood out in the light and he pulled out some sunglasses and put them on.

He walked into the academy and went to his room first and dropped his stuff off. He was tired and he took a little nap for a while. He woke up a little while later and took off his sunglasses and went into the bathroom. He took off his shirt and then took off his pants and boxers and turned the shower on. He adjusted the temperture and then got into the shower and washed his body and his hair. He relaxed in the shower and let the warm water run down his body for a bit.

He then turned the water off and got out of the shower and dried his body and hair off. He got dressed in a short sleeve black shirt with a skull on it and then put on a sweatshirt with black and white strips on it. He put on a pair of loose blue jeans and then put on his black converse shoes and put on his sunglasses again. He walked out of his room and down the hall and decided to go meet his newest Guardian that he got. He went to the principles office and knocked on the door and then waited for someone to tell him to come in.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:02 pm

James watched the scene, 'poor leilla,' he thought saddly. He then noticed the people walking away, and a small smile touched his face, she had found a good gardian, one that suited her very well. James turned away, and headed for the dorm, he was hungry, and needed the feeders for it. He watched as his gardian followed, as they entered the dorm, he walked straight to the feeders.

"Stall 20," a small man with a clipboard said.

James nodded, and walked back, when his hunger was gone, he walked back out to meet his gardian, before heading up to his room to take a quick shower.

cali97531
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rellik on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:23 pm

A boy sat silently on the roof under the light of the moon, he was wearing a very clean long-sleeved white linen shirt with an incredibly dark navy-blue jacket over it. The boy hid there, observing the moroi as they went about their nightly business. Like a spider watching its prey as it draws closer unwary of it's imminent demise. He had witnessed the demise of the other stirgoi and this served him as a reminder of what will happen if he doesn't feed. He stood up as a car drove up and a young moroi royal step out. A crooked grin crept slowly onto the silent onlooker's face and his cherry-red eyes gleamed with delight. This one will do nicely... he thought to himself. He was without a doubt a Stirgoi.
He made sure nobody could see him and slowly but carefully stalked his prey from the roof tops under the jet black guise of the night.
Last edited by Rellik on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rellik
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:29 pm

"I guess I'll have to be even faster next time," He said simply, after he seemed to have scared everyone away. "Next stop is your dorm then, you're going to need a change of clothes after that little mishap."

Leilla was surprised to see him crouching in front of her, in her giant blood puddle. This is embarressing. He had offered her a hand, to help her up she assumed, but she didn't want to get blood all over him. However, she felt kind of lightheaded at the moment, so she couldn't protest. Leilla grabbed his hand, immediately jerking her head away not wanting to see the reaction on his face. She hopped he wouldn't get grossed out or something. Naturally, she was used to this kind of thing. It was very rare that she ever made to it the feeders. Sparadic blood gushes.

"My dorm is in the general direction I believe you were headed...second floor...room thirty-four." she paused.
"I'm so sorry about this, it probably.." sighed.
"Next time just take me to a deserted area, and let me do my thing." she said sarcastically, though with a hint of embarressment. She didn't want to ruin whatever reputation she had, or embaress him.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:59 pm

Toya held her hand tightly as she grabbed it, not bothered by the feel of blood against his skin. He noticed her look away as she took his hand, curious as to why she did so, though didn't ask any questions. He stood himself up at full height, pulling Leilla to her feet with him. He guessed that after this ordeal, carrying her to her room as well would make things all the more embarrassing.
"Next time just take me to a deserted area, and let me do my thing."
If it saved her the embarressment of what happened today, then Toya guessed it was the right thing to do, for his charge's sake.
"If that's what you wish." He replied simply, doubting that it was worth making a fuss about.

He then began to lead her to the nearest set of stairs that lead to the dormitories. After being here during his years of guardian education, he'd learnt the quicker ways round the academy, these were usually quieter than other corridors. It would save Leilla more embarressment, though not all of it would fade away - as students stared at them in bewilderment as they passed by. Passing by a gaggle of girls, he heard one of them mutter,
"The Shadowkissed and the Forgotten Princess. What a combo." in a rather sarcastic manner, and if Toya wasn't proritising Leilla before himself, he would've turned on the girl and made her realise that her words were not as quiet as she had thought.

Rounding the corner, Toya glanced up at the numbers on the doors, slowing as he saw thirty, stopping infront of dorm thirty-four.
"Well, here we are." He said, letting go of Leilla's hand and using the newly blooded hand to indicate to the door number, wondering if she would want him to wait outside for her.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:17 pm

James exited the shower, and dried off his hair and body, putting clothes on, he walked back outside. He glanced to his side, and saw Leilla and her gaurdian, infact, Leilla was right next to his room, he nodded at them, before turning away, and starting down the hall. He wondered why the headmistress had handed his gardian a gun that was useless against a strigoi, was that a sign that she didn't care as much as the students thought she did? Or maybe it was a mistake and she accidently grabbed it while in a rush. These thoughts went through his head as he took each step.

cali97531
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:42 pm

VastoLordeWolf wrote:A black car drove up to the front of the school and a somewhat tall and skinny guy got out from the passanger door. He had golden blonde hair that was spiked in the back and his bangs were covering his blue eyes somewhat. The tips of his spikes were black and the end of his bangs were tipped with black. He was wearing a long sleeve white shirt with a golden dragon on the back and loose gray jeans and black converse shoes. He walked to the back of the car and pulled out some bags and then waved the car off. His pale skin stood out in the light and he pulled out some sunglasses and put them on.

He walked into the academy and went to his room first and dropped his stuff off. He was tired and he took a little nap for a while. He woke up a little while later and took off his sunglasses and went into the bathroom. He took off his shirt and then took off his pants and boxers and turned the shower on. He adjusted the temperture and then got into the shower and washed his body and his hair. He relaxed in the shower and let the warm water run down his body for a bit.

He then turned the water off and got out of the shower and dried his body and hair off. He got dressed in a short sleeve black shirt with a skull on it and then put on a sweatshirt with black and white strips on it. He put on a pair of loose blue jeans and then put on his black converse shoes and put on his sunglasses again. He walked out of his room and down the hall and decided to go meet his newest Guardian that he got. He went to the principles office and knocked on the door and then waited for someone to tell him to come in.

Yasuo "Othello" Huyu

Yasuo walked around the school campus casually he was whistling calmly, he had just had a cigarette and a fight and he felt relived and relaxed. "now I guess it's time for me to head to the office...wonder who I'm protecting this time?..." he wondered out loud to himself. Yasuo kept walking and greeted a few friends, he whistled at a few girls though he did it out of boredom until he walked in to the principles back office door and greeted him. The principle told him the person he was to protect was already there, and also told him to behave if he had one more problem with his Moroi he would get sent back to the training school or not protect anyone anymore. Yasuo sighed and nodded he walked out of his office and saw a boy there "hey...are you Naru Himiku?" he asked.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!