Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Babysitting (Full)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Babysitting (Full)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheatreFreak on Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:10 pm

There is a limited amount of people for this RP. Basically what happens is a girl goes to a house to baby sit, she brings her boyfriend along. The parents will be gone for three days. They told her not to go upstairs, to stay downstairs. There are four kids. A 16 year old girl, a 14 year old boy, a 10 year old girl and a 6 year old boy. The Babysitter is 18 and her boyfriend is 19.
There is also the mysterious killer who should be between 28 and 40

The killer is in the house and wants everyone dead because the family has done something to him. The killer basically has free range- He can do whatever he wants. He can taunt people, torture, whatever. As long as it is within reason.

Basically, you're all trying to keep each other safe and figure out whats going on. Before its too late. If you wish your character to die, PM me and then I'll tell you to PM the killer.

Taking roles in this RP will be a little different. PM me who you want to be, and you must RP something of that character. Say if you were to play the boyfriend. You would send me what he looks like and then you would RP something with me as the babysitter. Basically its an audition =]. I want top notch RP-ers. Not someone who is going to want attention through the whole thing and do every little thing they can to get attention. The killer must also PM me why he wants everyone in that house dead. Why is it he wants revenge.

Rules-
No Godmodding
No doing anything you can to get attention
Take in consideration that other people are in the RP too, its not all about you.
Cussing is aloud but no constant F-bombs.

Characters-
The Babysitter- TheatreFreak - Jamie has long black hair with piercing gray eyes. She is about 5'4 and 115 pounds. She is generally a very happy person but she can also be rude.

Boyfriend- Purity - Davis Wright - Davis can be mysterious at times, he also tends to speak his mind and is very careless. People don't trust Davis, because he's very sneaky and suspicious, he'll turn on anyone if he haves too and shows no emotion. Sometimes he can be sensitive, but that's rare. people only see the out of control boy who likes to rebel.
Davis stands at 6'0", he has short dark brown hair that is usually styled into a faux hawk. He has perfect tan skin with the a slightly slender muscled body. People who know him knows that he wears the same thing everyday a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans with a pair of black converse sneakers.

16 year old girl- Angel of Darkness - Bella - long dark brown hair, bright green eyes, pale because she doesn't go outside a lot, about 5'3 and 115 pounds. she usually wears jeans and a tshirt and sneakers.
Personality: it changes depending on her mood. if she's happy/excited/hyper she's usually loud and energetic and bouncing off the walls. if she's mad/upset/scared she's quiet and keeps to herself. she's also caring for her younger brother and sister.
Bio: Bella is the oldest in her family. She has two younger brothers and a younger sister. Her 14 year old brother and her argue a lot like regular brother and sisters but she's caring and watches out for her 10 year old sister and 6 year old brother. She even cares about her 14 year brother even though she doesn't admit it. When she's by herself she plays guitar or reads.

14 year old boy- DCLXVI - William is very smart, particularly in math and science. He has few friends, but those who can get past his elitist attitude will find him a lasting buddy. He usually gives up trying to be better than everybody else when his sense of humor, which is easily aroused by lame jokes, comes out. He is short, a feature that makes him uncomfortable, especially around girls who are taller than he is. Especially girls who are taller, and younger, than he is. He has a mass of tightly curling blond hair, and he wears glasses, but only to see the blackboard.

10 year old girl- MEGAcya - long, brunette hair, with a heavy fringe and big brown eyes, usually wearing an alice band or pigtails.

8 year old boy- pretenderr- Zachary is a shy kid who plays the piano on his free time. He isn't outstanding since he only started playing six months ago, but with his mum encouraging him on the way, he actually thinks he might become one of the best in the world if he really tries. Has ADD so Zachary is usually seen as somewhat scatterbrained and scolded for not listening, but his mum doesn't have the heart to give him his medication since it changes his personality.
He only has a couple of good friends around the neighbourhood and can sometimes be found playing football on the side of the field by himself. Although it sometimes seems like he worries too much, he's still a kid at heart and would like it if someone came up and talked to him. He overcomes his timidness usually around family, though.

Killer- Restless Style - Medium length dirty blonde hair with piercing green eyes. He has a scruffy chin. He weighs in at about 190 to 205. He's very well-built and his height is 6'2. He wants revenge on the Addams family because Mr.Addams fired him from his job, and with that completely ruined his reputation. He knows he didn't give away the company secrets. Mr. Addams ruined any job he could get at any major company. Therefore- his family will pay the consequence.

You guys can give Short skins or Long skins like Angel of Darkness. Long would be nice medium isnt bad either!
Last edited by TheatreFreak on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Only True Failure Is When You Stop Trying

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheatreFreak
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Babysitting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheatreFreak on Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:09 pm

Killer and Boyrfriend Not taken! Send me PMS people!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheatreFreak
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:11 pm

What about the 8 year old brother? haha.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheatreFreak on Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:14 pm

Lol
Someone is claiming that spot soon enough. Still hasn't pm-ed me everything yet,
Will today. =]

TheatreFreak
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:33 pm

I'll be the killer too!
W007!

Man, I thought he'd be the first to go...
I've been advertising this RP in intro threads. Is that against the rules?
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheatreFreak on Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:34 pm

OOC; Nope not at all!
You'll have to send something in!
I know someone is auditioning for him too. So yea =]

TheatreFreak
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:41 pm

Oh, well, then don't bother with me unless he's a real nimrod.

ImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheatreFreak on Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:42 pm

Ok we have our killer!
Now, We need to have a boyfriend
And i'm pretty sure the 8 year old will send something in soon.

TheatreFreak
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:01 pm

Adam is our last name? Couldn't we be Addams? That's so much cooler!

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheatreFreak on Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:05 pm

Smart! Lol I wasn't thinking. =]

TheatreFreak
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Restless Style on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:25 pm

OOC: Who is going to play the 8 year old boy and the boyfriend? Because I really want to start roleplaying! lol
Its Everything About You. Everything About You, Turned Out To Be A Lie, A Guiltless Twisted Lie. That Made Me Learn To Hate You, Or Hate Myself For Letting Us Pass By...
-SecondHand Serenade

Restless Style
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:22 am

Well, I've been advertising this RP in intro threads, but I think it's been ignored. We could just have them be NPCs, eh?

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pretenderr on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:38 am

OOC: I can be an 8-year-old boy if necessary!
if it's not already taken or anything..?
"Love is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day."
by Nicholas Sparks

pretenderr
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:03 am

Wouldn't you rather be a 19 year old boy with a love life? Because we need one of those too...

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pretenderr on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:10 am

Sorry, I've already got a character quite similar to that. But I'm sure someone'll sign up soon enough for that as well.

pretenderr
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheatreFreak on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:43 am

Ok now all we need is a boyfriend! If no one claims him by the end of the day I will cut him =]

TheatreFreak
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:54 am

sorry I didn't get back to you theatrefreak I'll be the boyfriend since no ones took him.
current song obsession: Scientist Studies - Death Cab for Cutie

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:06 am

Speaking of which, I need a Katara in my Avatar RP. Anyone interested?
[/url]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=9095[/url]

EDIT: Heh, heh, whoops. I meant this: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=9095

ImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Re: Babysitting (Full)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheatreFreak on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:35 am

OOC: We have everyone! Thank you all for joining!! =]

Jamie stepped out of her car and looked up at the house. It was a huge victorian mansion. She didn't even know this place exsisted in her small town. She looked around and the yard looked like a normal house. Except when she looked up at it, a chill went down her spine. She was going to be spending the next three days in this house. With four children. She sighed. She was glad that she had invited her boyfriend to come along. Otherwise, she'd be incrediably frightened. She grabbed her bags and walked to the door to ring the doorbell.

TheatreFreak
Member for 16 years

Re: Babysitting (Full)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pretenderr on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:45 am

Zachary couldn't care less of the doorbell that rung through the whole house; the sound was pounding his ears and he had already decided he wasn't going to like this new "nanny" of theirs. After saying goodbye to his mum and dad just fifteen minutes ago he still hadn't been able to stop sobbing and went into the family library so nobody could hear him.
He went to sit into the corner of the room and wiped his eyes to the sleeves of his pyjamas; suffering from a slight headache since he had cried and yelled so much.
"Stupid babysitter... I'm not coming out of this room before Monday", he muttered to himself amongst his sniffles as he was focused in playing with his toes.

pretenderr
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!