Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

welcome to the year 2175

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: welcome to the year 2175

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 am

Jack met Briaerios in the armory after hitting some perfect shots on the targets and looked over at him in his helmet, "Good luck man, don't worry you're not on your own, I got your back all the way sides we'll have two support teams moving in with us we'll be fine."
Jack patted him on the shoulder before sliding full mags into each of his guns and mags anywhere he could fit them. Then he padded down to the hall, about 12 people dressed in the same armor but it was green stood there.
"Alright, this isn't going to be easy but we can make it, Reddin you're taking team A12 and Polonsky you're with B16, remember your weapons and remember you can evac or call for backup any time. Good luck." He gave them all the thumbs up and they picked up their weapons and moved to the garage for pickup. Jack talked to his team through his arm radio "Meet me in the garage in ten minutes, Dominia I want schematics of that building ASAP, this is just like the good ol' days for me, we'll get through this so let's move." Jack said slinging the sniper over his back and picking up the M14 assault rifle and padded off to the garage.
Hey doods, whas hapening I wus like, ow my fraken head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put soap in em :P - Gir - Invader Zim

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jericho on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:36 am

(I meant unusually bad issues, but yeah)

Before he left the armory Briareos ran into Jack. Thankfully he wasn't still mad about Cat. He wished he could still smile when he heard Jack's words of encouragement. The thought stung and his fists clenched. He forced himself to calm down and save the anger for when he would need it most. Despite the unlikelyhood, he clung to the possibility of running into the DGO soldiers who had destroyed his life. He had never forgotten their faces. The rage smoldered inside of him, waiting for the moment when he would fan the flames in the heat of battle. Only once the sun had completely risen over the horizon did he head off at a run to join Jack in the garage.

On the way he thought about what had been taken from him. Despite having accepted his fate years ago, it didn't lessen the pain. Every moment he was reminded of what he lost. As he turned these things over in his mind, he reminded himself why he still fought. He thought about Cat. If there was one reason he hadn't died in the fire all those years ago, it was to protect her and others from a similar fate. It was an old epiphany he had nearly forgotten. With renewed resolve, he reached the garage and made his way towards where he saw Jack standing.

"We almost ready to roll?" he asked as he came up beside his comrade.
If there is a God, he hopes I will not find him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jericho
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:28 pm

"Not just yet- Fawkes hold your gun properly! Kert put your helmet back on! Reddin keep your team in co-ordination like Polonsky's!- Sorry rookies." He shook his head and made a little chuckle. "Listen, if we encounter heavy DGO, Don't do anything radical....I'm kidding, go apeshit on the bastards." He laughed again and started to dissasemble his weapon and reasemble it. "If any of the support teams are caugh up in falling rain (Gunship fire or artillery or heavy fire.) I'll go help em out and they'll be back in no time. Some mercs I knew from the army are coming to give us a hand and show them how it's done." Jack said pointing at the man in an old desert camoed army suit and face mask. "That's Billy Franks, he could carry round a minigun or turret and fire with it faster than I can run and once he picked up a tank." He pointed to a much smaller but taller man. "James scott, we're like brothers, we're both from England and we're both crack shots he can hit a lone soldier standing two mies away, he's better than me." He pointed to a shorter man. "Dom Petrov, we call him Rainyday or Rain man or Mr. Rain, he could practically close his eyes and hit anything with a turret or cannon." Then he pointed to a taller and thinner man. "Andy Higgins best demo man I ever did see, blew up a building with a pack of C4 and it was a bloody embassy, those fuckers are hard to blow up even with a tank payload or if you use a target splash for somebody to make the hail fall."

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:11 am

Cat was fidgeting in the motor jet. She was full of energy and she couldn't stop moving, flipping the same thoughts over and over again: Take DGO down, I can do it, take DGO down, I can do it...
Nervousness entered stealthily into her feelings like a trained burglar. Slowly, the energy that she felt in the morning wore away, and she felt pressured. It was worse than the time she had to present a project to the teacher that she hated most back then when she was in Delta class which she didn't understand.
Clenching and unclenching her fists, she used a relaxing exercise Anna, an expert on people and the way they act, taught her.
Breathing deeply, she imagined herself in a lush green forest, hugging a rabbit with soft fur...
She opened her eyes. They have reached their destination. She had to be ready now.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
piecing back together the smithereens of dreams
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

happy me:]
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:47 am

Jack looked around and then back at Cat, Briareos and James who had tagged along because he was better stealthy than going in guns-ablazing. "Reddin position?" He asked the microphone. "We've taken down some DGO silently on the rooftops clearing the support against you from here." Replied a female voice. "Good, Polonsky?' "Not too much we can't handle, we're ina bit of a firefight but Billy shot em to hell." "Keep it up and if anything gets too bad pull out." The vehichle stopped. Jack looked outside. "Clear for now, let's get going."

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:41 am

Hiding and dodging behind her teammates, Cat tried as best as possible to stay alive.
Suddenly, a laser beam grazed her suit lightly but luckily her suit was specially designed to protect her from lasers or bullets.
That was a close call, she thought, but that also must not happen again, not at the same place.
Running to catch up, she dodged yet another beam, feeling again, very useless, that she could only dodge and not fight.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:31 am

"Shit! James, take em out!" He shouted at his teammate who'd began to snipe down some DGO. He looked at Cat, she was unarmed. He handed her his colt, "Use it when you have to, and save that one bullet for Red! I want you to kill her for me, your dad and your mum." He looked at her straight in the eyes and nodded. "When this is all over! maybe we can go visit their graves and tell them how well things have been going for you." He muttered to her and her only. Jack raised the sniper and took one down. "Go go go!" He shouted kicking open a door hurrying them inside and shutting it behind them. "Polonsky?" "We're under heavy fire, we have a casualty. we can handle it!" "Reddin?"
"Theres nothing...ohs shit I see them, they're moving for you get running!" She shouted over the comm blastting the rifle. It was bad. Jack slung the rifle and whipped out his usp. "Let's go!" He said charging down the hallway and bashing some more doors open.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jericho on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Briareos was surprisingly calm. The hot anger he had felt before was long gone. He followed Jack's lead, shooting at anything in a DGO uniform that so much as twitched with deadly precision. They were very deep into enemy territory now. He listened as Jack checked up on the other teams' progress. Things were not exactly going well. The DGO were headed right for them and they were close enough for him to pick them up on his motion sensor. Despite the increasingly dire situation, Briareos remained unsettlingly cool. When Jack charged down the hall, he followed and let Cat and James pass him. Then he turned around.

He could hear the enemy forces breaking through the first door. As the DGO closed in, Jack and the others moved farther and farther ahead. Briareos stayed where he was for the time being, silently promising to catch up to them. Then he caught sight of the first soldier and did not hesitate. The bullet tore into their skull and they fell with a soft thud. Soon the hall was swarmed with them and he let loose, guns blazing in a hailstrom of bullets. As their comrades fell around them, the DGO fired desperately in a vain effort to sruvive. Then one of them got in a lucky shot and aimed for an eye, hitting home in one of his four small eye scopes.

Briareos screamed. The slug caught on some wiring and didn't go in too far, but it hurt like hell. He stumbled into a wall with one hand up to protect the damaged area, the other aiming a submachine gun at the remaining DGO's. He pulled the trigger. Click. What a time to run out of bullets. Cursing like a sailor, he stowed it away in its holster. The enemy continued fire as he struggled to regain his equilibrium. He managed to move away from the wall. There was no time to reload and only one other way he could think of to stop the rain of bullets.

With a menacing roar and eyes glowing red, he bulled towards them like a mad rhino. Hitting with the force of a freight train, he took three out with the initial charge. Then he started throwing his weight around, tossing DGO this way and that like they were ragdolls. The ones he slammed against the walls slithered bonelessly to the ground and didn't move. Others got pounded into the pavement courtesy of his steel clad boots. Unfortunatley, one managed to escape his notice and ran for their life back the way they had come, calling for backup all the way.

It was a minute before Briareos noticed there weren't any roaches left to sqaush. He gave his head a firm shake, trying to clear out the fogginess and immediately regretting it. His damaged scope sparked painfully and he hissed but he ignored it when he heard something from a DGO radio. "Copy that blue team, sending reinforcements to sector 12-C, standby for drop." an unidentifiable voice garbled through the static.

Briareos hightailed it out of there at full throttle, reloading his guns as he ran. Thankfully, his little escapade had lasted a relativley short amount of time (about five minutes). He knew it wouldn't be long before he caught sight of Jack, Cat and James. Before he caught up he called over his radio, "Better pick up the pace guys! I took out a bunch coming up behind us, but we're due for plenty more company real soon!"

Jericho
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Jack looked at Briareos, "Oh...fuck it, go go go!" He pushed Briareos througha door and looked at them. "Head to the roof I'll cover you and catch back up!" He shouted not giving them any choice and slamming th eddoor. He could hear them running, he might not make it....no I will! He thought to himself.
He took out the assault rifle and aimed round the corner. The bullets sprayed from his rifle as he gunned them down, they all dropped where Briareos had killed the others. "I topped you ya bastards..." He chuckled standing up and opening the door then proceding to the roof. James had been shot in the stomach and blood covered his suit and balaclava. "Christ....." Jack muttered kneeling next to him. He had obviously told them to keep going because they weren't there. James shook his had and a bloody pistol lay in his hands. He coughed, Jack hugged him and picked up another pistol some mags and an smg, he handed them to him. James knew he was going to die.
"See you on the other side...." James muttered before slamming in another mag and piling dead bodies in front of him for cover. "I'm going to come back for you....I'll get you out of here...." James shook his ehad once more. "i think...we both know....that's not gonna happen....." James laughed, Jack nodded and ran up the stairs.
He caught up with briareos and Cat. "He wont make it..." He muttered. "Reddin?' "Jason's down! shit! they cauhgt on to us!" "you can pull out any time..." "nah sir, we're gonna catch up with polonsky and give him some help...he's in the shit...'' "Polonsky?" "Billy is dead! fuck! I'm sorry sir!" "it's ok just hold your ground and reddin will be there soon..." Jack looked at Cat and Briareos. "the shit has hit the fan...no more heavy resistance it's pistols and sprinting....I'll show you what it's like to be a spec ops..." Jack said to them. throwing away the assault rifle and pulling out his usp. He ran across the rooftop and jumped onto a roof. 'What the fuck are you waiting for, let's go!''
He continued to run and jump across roofs with them not far behind.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 am

"General!We're under attack!"Her secretary came in and exclaimed.Alexis swore and took out a palmed sized silver pistol and placed it in her pocket.She wasn't used to using pistols but have had enough practice for times like that.She grabbed her katana and went out of her office to the room where all the security screens were.She glanced at the scene and immediately gave commands."Get Victoria here at once and send team A to the rooftop.Team B will be positioned at the topmost floor whilst team C and D will be positioned on the first and second floor.Team P1 and 2 are to take off immediately."She said,watching the situation on from the room.She then looked around the room,observing the many different exits,coming up with more strategies every second.

Vicky first heard that they were under attack and was then told to go and look for the General in the security office.She filled her pistol with ammo,put extra bullets in her pockets and made sure her whip was in place.The pistol was placed safely beside her whip.She then took off to meet her sister.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:08 am

Cat shrunk back, trying hard to aim properly using the gun Jack passed to her. She didn't have much to lose, she had another gun and some more bullets, more than she needed, anyway. Forming a triangle with Cat in the centre, they backed into the room in which is the venue of Cat's victory- or death.
Her back to the room and shooting until she took her first step past the door, she turned around to face the power source.
She flexed her fingers, her hand to the pouch which contained all the materials. Her hands were shaking, she needed to calm herself down and she needed to do it soon or they would be tossed into the little cages of the DGO and integorrated, and suffer the same fate as her parents.
She went in postion, her eyes trained on the power source.
She was ready.
Last edited by happy me:] on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:14 am

His ears rung as bullets flew all around them. "crap, crap crap crap!" He shouted after he'd dropped his pistol. He quickly picked it up and slammed another clip in. He fired off some shots into the DGO soldiers, they were no much for him or Briareos. Jack who'd had a few years of expierience and Briareos who was a super soldier typed man. "Cat, go go go!" He shoutted grabbing a DGo SMg and firing into the small crowd of DGO guards and soldiers. "These guys dont stop coming!" He shouted disarming a DGO guard and slamming his face into the ground. "god damnit hurry up!" He shouted slinging out his sniper and firing shots and crippling guards.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:07 am

She took her first step caustiously, like a cat treading water. The traps activated as soon Cat was sent jumping nimbly. Arrows were sent shooting everywhere, lasers almost grazed her skin, bullets almost shot her, but they were not fast enough. She had trained so many times and already anticipated every move as she had trained in a simulation that copied the traps laid in the room. She reached the end, and before her stood the most magnificent thing she had ever seen. It was a thing that seemed to have a life on its own, it was like a cloth that seemed to be forever weaving itself, the beauty of it was enchanting. Cat tore her gaze away, having heard rumours that it could hypnotise a person. Besides, a laser had just grazed her skin, revealing beads of blood and pink flesh, such that the pain was excruciating. Jumping up onto a platform protruding from the solidifed nitrogen cage, she poured the chemical down, watching the threads slowly wilting like a flower.
She did it.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:36 am

Jack smiled "Good work Cat, now all we need to do is-" He felt a warm pain enter and exit through his shoulder. He had been shot!
He collapsed onto a wall and spat up some blood from his helmet. "Ahh christ it hurts!" Jack said holding his shoulder. He frantically scraped up off the ground and stumbled towards a large machine gun. He picked it up and used it as a crutch. Then he picked up an smg and fired into more of the DGo who were thinning out. "Cat! Go with Briareos and get Red, I'm going to rendevouz with Reddin and Polonsky! He slowly cructhed out of the building and was gone a few minutes later.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:33 am

Cat panicked. She didn't want to leave Jack alone- but...
Following what he said, she ran to Briareos, but he was nowhere to be found. What could she do? Alone she was vulnerable- she needed protection. Clutching her gun which seemed tiny in comparison to the DGO memebers', her eyes darted to and fro, and an overwhelming sense of insecurity snuck in her heart like a thief.
Help me, she thought.
(okay this is pretty much dead and i have been a bad rp master but its ending so lets just post a few ones, and end it nicely)

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:27 am

(Maybe you could kill Red and then we has a happy life! but what happens to Jack? find out...this time!)

Jack was slowly walking towards Polonsky, Reddin was lying behind a car bleeding. "Polonsky what's going on?!" He shouted, "Theres too many, we need evac!" Polonsky replied shoting some more DGO. "You don't need evac cos you got bak=ckup..." Muttered a voice. Jack turned round to see all the teachers stood there fully armed. Jack immediately dropped to the ground and began to blind fire. The DGO members were being beaten badly with the arrival of reinforcements. Even citizens had rifles, shooting at the DGO.
Some of the police were firing at them with small arms weapons. They would triumph, but it all depended on Cat to finish the job, to kill red and put an end to the city's misery. Then maybe, just maybe it would be a better place. Jack thought of all the posibilites if this went through. He could parent her like her father and mother wanted to. Go back to his old place and start a new life.
Jack was set on making it out of this alive.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jericho on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Briareos moved as quickly as he could to Cat's position, desperate to reach her. By the protestors' radio chatter, she had already fulfilled her role. Now it was up to him to keep her safe, when he reached her that is. He didn't allow himself to breathe a sigh of relief as she came into his view. Without slowing down he swooped in and grabbed her by the arm, heading straight for cover but never stopping.

"Sorry I took so long Kitten, you okay? Here," he said, offering her one of his submachine guns, "you might need this." He kept track of as many sources of enemy movement as his sensors would allow. Somehow he needed to get Cat to General Red, to finish the fight once and for all. There was only one problem, he had no idea where she was. He called to Jack over the radio, "Shooter, man, I got Cat. Any idea where to find the bitch?"

Jericho
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:13 am

Jack listened to Briareos over the radio "The Bitch is on the thriteenth floor, lots of DGO, I advise you wait for us to clean up here and get back to you, hold up....I have a visual! Shit! Reddin! Oh damnit, keep firing! Briareos Reddin's dead. Shit, she's now on the sixth floor now get moving we don't have much time!!!!!!" He shouted while dragging Reddin's body back to a car. He shot some bursts into the crowd of DGO that was massing. "Guys, split up, left and right into the buildings!" He yelled sprinting into the building at the left of him.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!