Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warriors- Awaken the dawn

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Warriors- Awaken the dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:05 pm

Before I do anything I want you all to know that this Rp is based off of the warriors series by Erin hunter
and that I expect anyone whom joins to know this before the decide to even set foot here.
Now I will present the profile skeleton and backround as well as rules. Please enjoy otherwise.

profile skeleton

name- (depending on your rank)
age- (please post it in moons....there are twelve moons in a year and this can also depend on your rank)
rank- (you can be either deputy, leader, apperentice, or warrior possibly kit...these will be explained)
description- (this includes color of fur, eye color, and body structure of the cat)
bio- (history)
personality-
clan- (the clans will also be explain with rank)

Backround

ranks

[i] 1) Kits- newborns or cats that still are not old enough to hunt.
2)apperentices- Cats which are still learning to hunt and are taught by other warriors which are there mentors
3) warrior- these are full grown cats whom hunt and patrol already. usually the teach apperentices. But warriors can also be dubbed as deputy with a higher rank than a warrior.
4) deputy- Pretty much a warrior. but with higher ranking status than most. usually a deputy has as much power as a leader except for one little detail. a deputy dosen't have nine lives.
5) leader- a cat with nine lives given to them by starclan.
6) Rouge- a cat without a clan
7) kittypet- a cat that has lived with humans

clans

[i] (there are only two clans in the plot....just to let everyone know)

1) Ashclan- a clan named for the burnt looking trees in it's territory. It was said that the clan had a fire burn down most of the forest and the trees have looked like that ever since. there land is mostly burnt with black ash covering the ground. Of course they live in the forest that wasn't burnt down and seem to be doing quiet well.

2) Quickclan- Named for there agility and sneaky nature they are the smallest of the two clans. Having been created from mostly rouges and kittypets.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Warriors- Awaken the dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:07 pm

Yes! An RP based of a book I actually read!

I made the mistake of making a whole heap of NPCs (the clan is a community, after all) so I'd appreciate it if new recruits would take control of them. However, QuickClan needs a leader, and AshClan needs a medicine cat, so you'd better fill those roles before taking the NPCs. Right now, AshClan has a bunch of apprentices, at least, who have lost their mentors, but they haven't been referred to by name.

QuickClan
Leader: TBA
Deputy: Blacktalon
Medicine Cat: Flyingeyes, (apprentice: Strangepaw)
Warriors: Flamepelt, (app.: Streampaw) Muddywater (app.: Bobpaw), Lionfur (app.: Bramblepaw), Rainstorm, Spottedface (app.: Herringpaw), Redtail (app.: Nightpaw), Greytail (app.: TBA, or none), Quietstorm (app.: Shypaw)
Queens: TBA
Elders: TBA
Apprentices: Strangepaw (DCLXVI), Streampaw, Bobpaw, Bramblepaw, Herringpaw (DCLXVI), Nightpaw, Snakepaw, Shypaw (Flinch4me)
Kits: TBA

AshClan
Leader: Riverstar
Deputy: Petalstorm (Flinch4me)
Medicine Cat: TBA
Warriors: TBA
Queens: TBA
Elders: TBA
Apprentices: TBA
Kits: TBA

Rouges: none so far
Kittipets: ditto
Other animals: ditto
Last edited by DCLXVI on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:23 pm

((alright :D someone whom actually likes the same thing I do))
((and yea you can join....my profile is below))

name- Petalstorm
age- 18 moons
rank- deputy
description- White with rosey colored plotches and saphire blue eyes
bio- was found washed up on the river between the two clans as a kit. She has been living with Ashclan ever since. It is said that she was abandoned by a quickclan queen because she looks exactly like the old leader of Quickclan, whom is now dead.
personality- abit headstrong. But she has a kind heart and is very careing as well as loyal.
clan- Ashclan

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:33 pm

Yes! An RP based of a book I actually read!

Profile up soon...

(Oh, you forgot the names.)
Kittipets and some rouges have normal names, like Smudge, Mr. Stuffy, George, etc.
Kits have names that end with kit. Like Cloudkit, Graykit, Leafkit, etc.
When you become an apprentice, your name changes to -paw. Cloudkit would become Cloudpaw.
When you become a warrior, queen, or medicine cat, your name comes with a unique ending. Fireheart, Graystripe, Cloudtail, Leafpool, and Bluefur are examples.
When you become clan leader, that suffix becomes star. Bluestar, Brokenstar, Tallstar, etc.

I've got a pair of littermates here...

name- Herringpaw
age- (I forget how many moons an apprentice is usually... more than 5, or you're still a kit... how about 7?)
rank- apprentice
description- http://home.comcast.net/~fhurley/P1010001.JPG minus the surroundings. The other cat is Strangepaw.
bio- (I'm going to invent some cats here...) Born to Greytail, a queen (now a warrior again) and Lionfur. Apprenticed by Spottedface, a warrior.
personality- Quiet and shy, and also very critical. Can be paranoid at times.
clan- QuickClan.

name- Strangepaw
age- same as herringpaw
rank- apprentice
description- see above
bio- same parents, naturally, but apprenticed by Flyingeyes, the medicine cat.
personality- VERY paranoid. And his strange habits (like collapsing into his bed, and dripping over the sides) cause some cats to think that he may have some rag-doll blood in him. That is, if they know what one is. If not, they just think it's odd. He sees odd things sometimes, and not just in dreams. Some say they're visions from StarClan, some say he's insane, some say it's some of both. And he's an abysmal fighter.
clan-same

ImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:39 pm

((oppse alright sorry about that. I haven't read warriors in some time and I forget some of the little details))

Petalstorm yawned and stretched as she came out into the early morning. As deputy she had gotten into the habbit of waking up before all the other clan cats did. And usually by mid-day she was sitting on the cliff that over looked there clan watching patiently.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:06 pm

"FIRE!"
"What?" murmured a large sleeping cat. Then: "OW!"
"Get off him, Strangepaw!"
"FIRE"
"I don't smell smoke. Do you smell smoke?"
"YES!"
"Not YOU, Strangepaw! Do you, Spottedface?"
The large cat got up. She had little black patches of fur all over her body, with the rest of her fur a light brown. This made her look as if she was standing under a tree at sunhigh.
"Nope," the large cat said to the orange tom who had spoken, "But send Herringpaw out, just in case."
The orange cat walked calmly out of the warrior's den to the apprentices' den, Strangepaw running circles around him muttering about fire. He walked into the den, and nudged awake a cat almost identical to the one currently spazzing out on the commons.
"Herringpaw, it's your brother."
The black and brown tom's head shot up. "Is he OK?" he asked, eyes wide. The orange cat shook his head.
"Yes, yes, it's nothing like that. It's just that...well...he's crying wolf again."
"Sounds like he's screaming wolf, to me, Flamepelt," meowed a small black and white she-cat sitting in the corner, her face still to the wall.
"Oh, Strangepaw..." murmured Herringpaw, more to himself than anyone, "not this early, bro, please..." Then he prised himself off his bed and lumbered out near the SmallHill, where the clan held its meetings, and where Strangepaw was running around, yelling "fire."
"Strangepaw," he called.
"Oh, Herringpaw! The Clan is in terrible danger!"
"Calm down, Strangepaw, lead me to where you saw the fire, and I'll see if it's a problem."
Strangepaw bolted down to the entrance to the camp, and Herringpaw raced after him. Herringpaw couldn't understand how Strangepaw could see where he was going moving so fast. To avoid running into things, he kept close to his brother's tail. Finally, Strangepaw crossed into AshClan territory.
"Strangepaw!" Herringpaw called, "That's AshClan territory!" Strangepaw stopped. He looked around. Then he ran back into QuickClan territory, muttering something like "well, that can't be right, because the fire certainly wasn't in AshClan territory when I left it." Herringpaw rolled his eyes and went streaking after his brother again. After a few more minutes, Strangepaw stopped. Panting, Herringpaw stopped behind him.
"Where is it?"
"I don't remember. I must have lost it. It must have only been a vision."
"Strangepaw..." Herringpaw said, shaking his head. "Let's get back to camp."
As they were walking back, Strangepaw said, "Herringpaw, what if I actually do see something, and I think it's just a vision?"
"You never think it's just a vision."
"Yes, but what if I think it's real, but I think I know it's not, and then it really is real?"
"Then we'll all be in a lot of trouble."
Strangepaw was quiet for a few moments, then: "Do you mind me leading you on wild goose chases all the time?"
Herringpaw chuckled. "No. I don't like it, certainly, but I would prefer going on all your wild goose chases to missing one, and having something terrible happen. Here's camp, and it's early. Training doesn't start until moonset, these days, so go back to bed. And please," Herringpaw said, as he and his brother lay down in their respective beds, "try not to have any dreams."
Strangepaw smiled. "OK, Herringpaw," he said, closing his eyes.

ImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:21 pm

Petalstorm's ears twitched lightly. the scent of Quickclan waffed to her nose lightly but only for a breif moment. Her blue eyes squinted as though agitated but she soon went back to looking over the clan.

Although finding this boring she climbed down from the cliff catching afew worried glances from the clan cats below and headed toward the clan enterence. Trotting along she was annoyed by the apperentices dashing after her asking her where she was going along with several high pitched "CAN I COME WITH YOU!!!!" yowls. Her ears where pined back against her head in agitation but she kept walking finally loosing the apperentices attention.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:37 pm

"Hup hup hup hup hup hup hup hup! Come on, cats, let's go go go! Up, Herringpaw! Up, Bramblepaw! Up, Streampaw! Up, Nightpaw! Up, Snakepaw! Up, Bobpaw!"
"Oh, Flamepelt, you're my mentor," said the black and white she-cat who had woken up that morning, "You don't need to take it out on the others."
"On, Dasher," said a skinny tabby she-cat, as she tickled the others' noses with her tail, "On Dancer, on Prancer, and Vixen!"
Flamepelt creamed her with his paw.
"Hey!"
A long, short, brown tom sidled in, nudging a short, stout cat, with a similarly short tail. "Come on, Bobpaw, up with you! We're going out with Flyingeyes and Strangepaw today."
"What? I'm not a medicine cat! You're not a medicine cat! Why should we---"
"You never know what could happen to a medicine cat. It's good to be a well-rounded warrior. Personally, I think it's dangerous having only one medicine cat---"
"One and a half!" interrupted Strangepaw.
"One and a half," the brown cat obliged, "Medicine cats in the clan."
"Come on, Muddywater," said Bobpaw, "you're here droning on, and we're being left behind!"

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:55 pm

Petalstorm yawned finally getting abit of peace away from the annoying apperentices whom fallowed her like disciples when they where supposed to be chasing after there mentors. Although it wasn't a surprise Ashclan had lost many warriors in the war with quickclan and many had lost there mentors.

It might've been the reason as to why she was stuck patroling the boarders by herself but she didn't seem to mind. The quiet was something she loved after caring for the clan for almost a whole moon.

There leader, Riverstar, was on his last life now and so he was week. Possibly to week to take care of the clan like he was supposed to. Nowadays he was barely able to walk to the gatherings at Blackstone.( A large black stone that shone like ,that stars above, surrounded by a beautiful waterfall.) Everyone was worried that without the power of a leader that the clan would fall to peices and be taken over by quickclan. But even Quickclan had deminished in power as of late and so Petalstorm wasn't to worried.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:38 am

Strangepaw walked into Flyingeyes's den.
"Flyingeyes?" he said, "Morning."
The she-cat groaned.
"I am not," she said, "a morning," she yawned, "cat."
"We gotta get up, though."
"Muddywater?" Flyingeyes yawned, "What are you doing here?"
"I wanted to give Bobpaw a bit of knowledge on herbs and whatnot."
Flyingeyes shrugged. "Sure. In fact, I'll have Strangepaw here show him the ropes, and I'll see how much he knows." She squinted as her apprentice.
The four cats made their way out of the camp, and Flyingeyes led the other three to where she knew a diverse group of plants could be found.
[[I'd put in some more detail, but I actually forget :| which plants are good for what, so...]]
Meanwhile, the other apprentices were having a fighting session.
"Now," Flamepelt was saying, "You are still small cats. When you take on a bigger, more experienced opponent, you have to think out of the box. You have to do something they're not expecting. And it's best to take on someone like Rainstorm here," he gestured at a large tabby tom with fluffy fur, "with a friend. Rainstorm, if you would be a sparring partner," he said, turning to Rainstorm. Rainstorm had no apprentice.
"Sure. How are Streampaw and Nightpaw?"
"Well, Streampaw," Flamepelt said, turning to his apprentice, "Is quite a fighter. In fact, she's beaten me on occasion. And I was paying attention, too. Nightpaw's good too, but he's out hunting with Redtail."
"Speaking of hunting," whispered Herringpaw, "there's a vole over there. Lemmie just go get it." Flamepelt nodded. Herringpaw dashed away after the vole.
"Bramblepaw's not bad, is he, Lionfur?" Flamepelt asked a small tom with shaggy yellow fur.
"He needs more training," the shaggy tom said, causing a brown tabby with a black face to hide behind Streampaw, "But I think with Streampaw he'd be able to take a cat like Rainstorm." Streampaw, the black and white she-cat, beamed with pride.
"STRANGEPAW!"
"I'm sorry!"
"Ai yai yai..."
"I'm sorry, Herringpaw."
"I coulda had him, Strangepaw!"
"I said I'm sorry."
Herringpaw and Strangepaw came back into the clearing, Herringpaw storming, and his brother running after him, muttering about how he was sorry.
"What happened?" asked Bramblepaw.
"This dolt," said Herringpaw, his tail flicking at Strangepaw, "scared the vole away."
"I didn't mean to!"
"Wow, Strangepaw," said Bobpaw. "You really stink at hunting, don't you."
"Yes..."
"ARGH!"
The congregation turned its attention from Strangepaw to Rainstorm, who had been jumped by Streampaw and Bramblepaw.
"Not fair! I wasn't ready!" he yelled, shaking Streampaw off his right flank, and fighting with Bramblepaw on his back.
"Stay up there, Bramblepaw!" yelled Streampaw.
"He's gonna flatten me!" Bramblepaw said, as Rainstorm rolled over, trying to do just that.
"Wait!" Streampaw said. Then, as Rainstorm rolled to his left, Streampaw jumped on his underside, and began clawing at his throat.
"Ow! Ow! I'm being squished!"
"Get off get off get off!"
"All right, all right, you got him, get off."
Streampaw climbed off Raincloud, who rolled off Bramblepaw.
"Why do I have to be the decoy?"
"Because you happened to be in the right spot, Bramblepaw. Now quit whining."

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:36 pm

((when do you think that Petalstorm should come into the storey abit more? I'm asking cause she's in ashclan and heringpaw and strangepaw are in quickclan))

Petalstorm yawned flicking her tail lightly as she padded up to the outcrop that marked the boarder with quickclan. Looking over there land as though thinking of ways to stop the war with them. They had once been comrades, Ashclan and Quickclan. What had happened to make such a terrible thing happen between such friends.

It had been something between Riverstar and the old quickclan leader, Rosestar, Whom died many moons back. Riverstar had never said a word to Petalstorm about it, but she had heard a rumor that when Riverstar was still deputy, once known as Rivereyes, he had fallen in love with the quickclan deputy, a beautiful she-cat named Rosepetal, whom became Rosestar later on. Although they must've gotten into a long arguement about something to cause such a war. This factor made Petalstorm dought her heritage. Could Rosestar have been her mother. Petalstorm sighed. That would have ment that She was the cause for the war between the clans.

Sighing, All these thoughts flashed through her mind as she looked down at the river below splitting up the two clans.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:46 pm

[[Dunno. I'm just posting when I have a good idea and waiting for more people.]]

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by DCLXVI on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:22 pm

((ok well let me think. how about at a gathering or something.....I mean I think that is the only time the clans ever meet without fighting))

((I might make another cat in quickclan just let me get my info together))

name- Shypaw
age- 5 moons
rank- new apprentice
description- She is silver like her mother with one white front paw like her father and the same eyes are her father as well although one is saphire blue the other is emerald green. although unlike either her mother or father she also has black stripes that encircle her tail and a white patch over her left eye.
bio- She was born to blacktalon, a black tom with one white paw who has one blue eye and one golden eye (deputy of quickclan) and Doveflight a almost silver-grey she-cat with emerald green eyes (quickclan queen)
personality- Very shy and quiet she dosen't talk much.
clan- QuickClan.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:21 pm

Shypaw yawned getting up late as usual having ignored the earily morning rush of apperentices and warriors.
She was a late riser although awake most of the night.

Her dreams having been unusual and somewhat dark she had been somewhat hesitant to sleep lately. After her mother died just afew moons back she had been afraid of sleeping with all the bad dreams she had.
Rubbing the dust away from her eyes she wondered what all the yelling was about when the medicine cat apperentice was yowling about Fire and dashed out of the den. Although the only reason she was curious about such a dream was because she had been sleeping next to strangepaw all night and for some reason had the same dream about fire he did. Although she had the same dream every night for the past couple nights now and wasn't as phased by it's warning as strangepaw was.

But she hadn't been able to ask strangepaw about the experience since he went dashing out of the den screeching all the way.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:18 am

[[Who's Shypaw's mentor? I'll edit the thing in the beginning to take out Doveflight, if she's dead...]]

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:53 pm

((oh that name is already used....ok go ahead and edit the name))

Shypaw stumbled out of the apperentice den shaking her head as though trying to get the bad dream to go away. Seeing strangepaw she dashed in his direction but was stopped by her mentor, a strong light grey tom named Quietstorm. Seeming disappointed in not being able to talk to the other apperentice she was led out of the quickclan enterence for another lesson.
Last edited by Flinch4me on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:04 pm

You already named the deputy... you said he was Shypaw's father, Blacktalon. I'll add Quietstorm as a warrior, though.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:21 pm

((*bangs head on computer* oh yea thats right....I'll change that))

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!