Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kiss Cry Love

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Kiss Cry Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strix on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:47 am

ImageNakahara, Yumiko is a quiet and gentle country girl who's life becomes far more complicated than any high school girl should ever have to endure! She is seventeen years old and decided to make an abrupt move to Tokyo, Japan, by herself. She is from a small rural town, that even Google Map doesn't recognize. Yumiko, is a timid and usually soft spoken girl, but she does have a certain temper about her when her morals have been disrespected.
Truthfully, Yumiko had no real interest in moving to such a bold and risqué environment, that is until her childhood friend left for college. She had to wait a year, but a few months before her eighteenth birthday her parents agreed to allow her to follow her friend, Watari, Touya to the big city.

Excited and desperate to make the move before her father changed his mind, Yumiko did some speedy research and found Imagethe perfect apartment, perhaps a bit too perfect, but she ignored her gut and applied for a part time job and enrolled in a high school close to her childhood friend's university.

Touya is oblivious to Yumiko's feelings and believes she has joined him in Tokyo with intent to receive top notch Art tutelage, but Yumiko's primary reason for moving was to follow him. She never managed to work up the courage and confess her feelings, so she is unable to let him leave Imageher behind without properly making her feelings known to Touya at least once.

On a less stalkerish note, Yumiko's new high school is the most prestigious art academy for young artists. She strives to become a manga artist, and draws her daily life instead of writing in a diary. She of course changes the names, but all of the events are relatively the same, her thoughts included. She hopes to one day publish it, with a deluded belief that her and Imageher childhood friend may one day fall in love...

However, there is one hitch in this picture perfect love story. Yumiko did not take the conditions of her two year lease contract very seriously, deluded by her love for Touya. The rent rate was alarmingly low, the view from her bedroom was absolutely gorgeous, and the bedroom was huge! It was perfect right? Wrong! There was one detail in the contract that she had neglected Imagefito give proper consideration. In thene print, it specifically stated; "Boyfriend included".

Being the sheltered girl that she was, Yumiko of course had no idea what that meant, assuming it was some kind of inside joke. It had to be. After all, something like that made no sense! Besides, nothing would stop her from reuniting with her childhood friend and life long crush. Touya and Yumiko both grew up together and were thick as thieves, even though he happens to be five years older than her.

ImageYumiko will find out that Boyfriend included was definitely not a joke, much sooner than she realizes. In fact, she unwittingly agreed to live with the local college's smoking hot twenty-one year old bad boy runaway. The boy is quite rich, even when just living off of his trust fund, seeing as he is the only son of Yu-Mei Group, a company renowned for its wealth and expansion into several different industries. Their logo is everywhere. Though he has went into hiding, avoiding his parents to go to college and have Imagea little 'fun' while he is young.

The young heir agreed to help the landlord attract a tenant by playing the role of 'boyfriend' to any young girl that decides to move in. The flirty bad boy goes to the same college as her childhood friend and has no sense of 'personal space', but why should he? He's always been given exactly what he wanted at home and Yumiko is technically his 'girlfriend' now, seeing as she willingly signed the lease.

ImageRegardless of how she feels about her scandalous situation, Yumiko must live with the possessive rich boy for two years or fork up two years worth of rent. What will poor and innocent Yumiko do? How can she live with a wild and shameless guy who doesn't understand that this situation is NOT normal or even remotely okay?! Besides, she can not have a boyfriend! She has feelings for Touya!

If that's not enough, Touya has a secret of his own. He is bisexual. ImageHe even has a secret crush of his own. Touya has fallen in love with his dorm mate, who is the only child and heir to a multimillion dollar international company. The hyperactive and friendly heir is also bisexual, and thus forms a crush on Yumiko when Touya introduced him to her. How could this situation get any worse!?

Jealousy, secret romances, perhaps even cheating?! What will these young boys and our little Yumiko do? They must battle to Imagelive normally, but what if they can't get the one they love off of their mind? What if all they can think of is selfishly kissing their crush? Who has the most self control? Yumiko and company are in for a great deal of heartbreak and must struggle to break the barriers between the wealthy and lower classes.

Someone's mother finds out about two of our poor souls and forbids them from ever being together. She intends to do everything in her sadistic power to tear them Imageapart, no matter what. Another, due to a tragic accident must take over his father's company, spreading his time management very thin. I never said these relationships would be easy, but when has a love story ever been anything besides an uphill battle!? To think, all Yumiko ever wanted was a quiet life in the country creating manga with Touya by her side... but where's the fun in that!?

** This is a 1x1 idea.

Role: 'Boyfriend included' // FC: Tsubaki Asahina // OPEN

Role: Touya // FC: Kou Mabuchi // TAKEN BY ME

Role: Touya's friend // FC: Yogi (From Karneval) // OPEN

Role: Yumiko // FC: Futaba Yoshioka // TAKEN BY ME

1) Activity - I expect you to not give up on me halfway through the Roleplay. If you do, I will be very angry and never Roleplay with you again. The worst people are those who abandon others. Show a little responsibility. I don't want my Stats on this site to go down just because of someone else. It's not fair if I put MY roleplay's success in your hands and you dessert me that it makes me look bad. If you cause my Roleplay to fall into 'inactive' or to fail, I will never forgive you.

2) Maturity - This is going to be an ADULT ROLEPLAY. Be prepared for romance, sex, cursing, and alcohol. I do not want to fade to black. I would like to have these aspects in the Roleplay, within site rules of course. There will probably be sex in this roleplay once or twice before it's over, so make sure you are prepared for an ADULT RP.

3) Creativity - Give input. Do not try to unravel my idea, because we are sticking to what I've wrote here, but I do expect you to come up with ideas, events, and romantic scenes as well! I can't do all of the work.

4) Respect - I will respect you if you respect me, it's that simple.

5) Post Length - 700 words minimum. I will rage if you respond with anything less, because I will be writing between 700 and 2,000 words. I do not want skimpy responses to my hard work.

6) I am looking for a 1x1 partner to do this RP with.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Strix
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Re: Kiss Cry Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strix on Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:37 am

Just Bumping this up!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Strix
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strix on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:12 pm

Bumpppp...

Strix
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strix on Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:53 pm

Bump :x

Strix
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strix on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:47 pm

Le bump of doom.

Strix
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strix on Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:24 am

Bump bump da bump

Strix
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!