Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Chuunin Exams

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

The Chuunin Exams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu May 01, 2008 1:40 pm

NOTE: This topic is just up as a spot holder for right now. Sinn-Seduxion and I are currently working on a Chuunin Exam storyline that we will be starting as soon as everything is ready.

This is an excellent opportunity for old players to just back in and for new players to jump in and possible get the rank of Chuunin and thrown into the main story line right off the bat. This will be part of the main storyline so all characters that are currently in the story are welcome to and allowed to interfere at their own leisure.

If there are any questions, comments or would like to participate in the Chuunin exams either as a Gennin or an Exam Procter, please feel free to get in contact with me either by AIM or by PM (I don't check e-mail on a regular basis so I would avoid that way) or to PM Sinn-Seduxion.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Chuunin Exams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Mon May 12, 2008 4:25 pm

I have both AIM and MSN. So if needed, contact me at either one. Sinn-the-ninjor@hotmail.com or on AIM at Raver69John . Thank you. This should be interesting, being that there is like a bazillion villages more since last time. I want to put this out there for a though, SSJ, these are rules I would like to enstate to make it more interesting for everyone, but it is just a thought.

1: Only 3 teams per village
2: Only 3 members per team
3: Any unnecesary problem making by any one person will hold their village responsible.
4: You must score a 90% or better on Written Exam
5: Instead of finding two scrolls, you must find 3 different scrolls
6: While in the Forest, killing is permitted.
7: During set matches once the team has reached the arena with the scrolls, the fight will not be stopped unless one is killed or they surrender.
8: Who ever has a scroll makes it into the Arena. But it is neccesary that if a whole team wants in, they need 3 different scrolls.
9: If a spectator gets involved with their students or other students in a means of cheating, all teams from that village are expelled.
10: NO demon usage. It is considered cheating since there are only 9 demons.

These are basic rules, more will come and these will change in order to have a more interesting Exam.
Just because I lie next to you in this bed, doesn't mean you're safe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon May 19, 2008 1:22 pm

Everything looks AOK to me. I've got my end ready, so we can start whenever you decide that you're ready to start the written test.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Tue May 20, 2008 2:03 pm

We'll need to send the message to all the village's and once they register, we'll begin.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyouko on Thu May 22, 2008 3:22 pm

? I'll take the written test, i'm ready.
These tears are not crying.

Kyouko
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Madara on Sun May 25, 2008 5:24 pm

I'm willing to take the exam also.

Uchiha Madara
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Mon May 26, 2008 3:51 am

So am i.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDemolitionLoverX on Tue May 27, 2008 8:27 am

I'm ready and willing
Yeah I'm different and maybe I am a bitch but at least I'm a real girl who takes no ones bullshit.

I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone!(but it'd be nicer if you were with me)

XDemolitionLoverX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Tue May 27, 2008 9:48 am

Well then, get all of your characters to Konoha, and we can begin.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koori Maiden on Fri May 30, 2008 3:33 pm

TObi you're my hero! Kiss ;D
Last edited by Koori Maiden on Fri May 30, 2008 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImageImage

Koori Maiden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Fri May 30, 2008 3:40 pm

Koori, your supposed to post that in the Konoha, village hidden in the leaves post ;)

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronepsis on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:10 am

Is this still open?
Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie. Passion rules reason. The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason.

Chronepsis
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:25 am

Yeah

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronepsis on Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:28 am

Cool. Where do I post a Char. Sheet?

Chronepsis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:48 am

Well you can either make one that will last through the chuunin exams and all through the main story (Unless you quit or the character dies) in the Bio section. But you have to wait for acceptance first

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Madara on Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:07 pm

Alright, this is taking too long and this part of the forum is dead as hell.
I'm taking my character out of this "Chuunin exam".

Uchiha Madara
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:12 pm

No it isnt. Your just not posting. WE post admittedly steadily but we post. And because all the characters follow the same story line and each topic is a different area of the Naruto world, only the one where things are happening usually gets posted in until things die down and a story picks up in an other area (Wich will be moved to the topic labelled with the name of that area)

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronepsis on Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:28 pm

Could you perchance give me a link to the thread/topic?

Nevermind, still not used to the whole Forum "Tree" at the top...

Chronepsis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koori Maiden on Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:22 am

ok, I was just wondering. Things are going preety slow in Konoha: Village hidden in leaves so is there any where I can post up a new forum?
Not to spoil the fun, but the chunnin exams didn't seem to spark the peoples attention...
Would it be wrong if someone tried to make a new Konoha-free RP?
Again I am not trying to be hostile, but still...
Its just an idea guys, no grudges

Koori Maiden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby belasko on Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:22 pm

OOC: i need to get back into this anyone will to help me with my character kaito.

belasko
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!