Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

+ ~ Must be Human ~ +

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

+ ~ Must be Human ~ +

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulReaperSango on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:10 am

Its the year 3255 many advancements have been made over these years but there has been one rising star since 2100, they are called FRAGMENT, they use to be just an ordinary company but now they have turned into the worlds new government. They control the army and all the things that government use to control but they are much more powerful, but in 3230 they started to develope the perfect human and in 3236 they finished the project. They had developed what they called 'DOLLS' which were human that were raised as test tube babies that had their genes mixed with other kinds of genes such as the genes of a cat for super sences, many weren't bothered by them, they would defend FRAGMENT buildings which meant their government was safe, they defended the city, and they fought as good as any android. But others saw them as freaks and they thought the leader of FRAGMENT was nothing more then a tyrant, thus creating rebel guilds around the world, and they will stop at nothing to bring FRAGMENT down.
One day some rebels go under cover and pretend to join FRAGMENT so they can bring it down from the inside, the rebels meet the two DOLL's that live there, they are called Aura and Yasha. Soon the DOLL Aura realizes that there is something not right about the new recruits and slowly she also finds things out about FRAGMENT and the evils they have committed, now she must choose to be a true human and join the rebels or be a slave and help FRAGMENT take over the world and the entire universe. And if it wasn't bad enough alien machines keep on coming to earth and attacking people, but soon she realizes that she isn't like her brother and sister DOLL's and she must learn to deal with the truth and save the universe.

DOLL's-
They are humans with DNA from animals to make them stronger, and there are seven in all counting Yasha and Aura. And when they were created determines their strength, ability, and intelligence, so amonst them all Yasha is the strongest and Aura is the second strongest, every DOLL has a special weapon as well.

FRAGMENT-
Is the worlds new government, originaly they were a company that sold weapons, gathered intelligence, and they were the first to create mech suits. Their leader is Mr. Wolf who seems kind, strong and smart, FRAGMENT is made up of scientists, pilots that operate the mechs, and many other occupations

Rebels-
They are all over the world, they may be few but they can be very smart and when they are very good at stealing, they have also made their own mechs, they aren't as advanced as FRAGMENTS mechs but they can do the job. The most famous rebel leader is Kuromaru the Bloody, who was last sighted around China.

Setting-
Tokyo ,Japan

Rules-
1.No Gm or perfects
2.Romance allowed(nothing extreme though)
3.Ask to join first please :)
4.Three people can join
5.Be respectful
6. Don't go to far ahead of me or steal my rp
7.type soul if you read everything
8.No gender overloads I don't want all girl characters
9.Have Fun :)

profile set up-
Name
Statues (FRAGMENT worker, rebel, DOLL etc.)
Weapon
Look (I prefer anime pics please)
Outfit
Bio

Note- sorry the computer I am using is kind of being weird so don't flame me for poor quality please.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SoulReaperSango
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: + ~ Must be Human ~ +

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulReaperSango on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:31 am

Name: Aura
Statues: DOLL the 2nd one created
Weapon: she has a gun that can change types, she could have a hand gun and then a machine gun in a split second
Look: Image
Outfit: http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad6/SoulReaperSango/Anime%20Girls/05.gif
Bio: She was the second DOLL to be created and her older brother is Yasha the first DOLL to be created, Aura is gentle and a bit naive about humans she really knows nothing about them, so words like love and friends don't really process for her. Unlike the other DOLL's she gets weekly injections that Mr.Wolf says is for her health which makes her feel like she might be defective but Mr.Wolf tells her she isn't, she often has strange dreams.

Name: Yasha
Statues: DOLL the first one created
Weapon: A sword that produces black flames which cannot be extinguished even be water
Look: Image
Outfit: A black shirt, a black leather trench coat,a black headband, boots, fingerless gloves,black pants
Bio: He is the first DOLL to be created and he is ruthless, with seemingly no remorse for killing human lives, he has a mech called NIGHTMARE and he is the first to jump into battle. He loves to play mind games and he is very intelligent. Alot of workers fear him and they try to avoid him and much as possible, and even animals fear him, so him and his sister are opposites.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SoulReaperSango
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladykerosene on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:13 pm

This looks fun ^^ Would it be okay for me to apply? :3
I am a blot on humanity and plan to remain that way until the zombies get here.

He likes horses. Click on him.

ladykerosene
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulReaperSango on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:56 pm

Yes you may join :)

SoulReaperSango
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdis on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:46 am

This sounds like a really good roleplay. Can I join as well?
I don't hold grudges, you just give me a new reason to hate you everyday

Valdis
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!