Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gossip Girl

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Gossip Girl

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roleplay_girl:) on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Hello Upper East siders
Gossip Girl here..
Ur one and only source into the
scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
Spotted, S getting off a train at grand central.
Summer's nearly coming to an end and with Blair's party on the horizon,
A guest appearence from her bff will be sure to brighten up the evening.
There, there B, you didn't really think you'd keep the spotlight?
You know you love me,
xoxo
Gossip Girl

(No descriptions necessary.. we all know the main characters just join in with one of the characters.. really want to get RP going)

Serena Van Der Woodsen- me/Roleplay_girl:)
Nate Archibald-
Blair Waldorf-
Chuck Bass-
Dan Humphrey-
Jenny Humphey-
Vanessa Abrams-
Carter Baizen-
Erik Van Der Woodsen-
Georgina Sparks-
Jack Bass-
Juliet Sharp-
Trip Vanderbilt-
Poppy Lifton-
Olivia Burke-
Collin Forester-

(Iv Decided to include as many characters as I can remember.. keep personalities of characters the same.. but make the drama do what every you want it to be)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

roleplay_girl:)
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Gossip Girl

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roleplay_girl:) on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Serena felt weird waking in her own bed, the hussle bussle of the Upper East Side so vivid from her window, she had almost forgotten that the world was continuing on when she was away.
On her bedside table was a picture of herself and Blair, her best friend since childhood. Well the state of their frienship was most likely in tatters at this moment in time. Her phone, which she left behind when she fled the Upper East Side, had remained turned off since she got home. She just couldnt face the reality of what she'd been through, or even begin to think of an excuse to explain herself. Though gossip girl had helped her come up with a few, she could either tell everyone that the rumour that her mother Lily was so distraught over her shock 'pregnancy' that she forced her to go into hiding in California, or the infamous drug rehab story? I guess if you are going to go out in style do it as the celebrities do and book into rehab?
She knew B wouldn't believe that, yes her and Georgina had gone a bit crazy before she left but that doesn't mean that she all of a sudden went crazy on drugs? She could never tell the truth though, that guy dying infront of her was too much for Serena to handle.
'Put it out of your head S' she thought, there was no way she was going to move on with her life if the picture of that man haunted her every day.

She decided to put all her effort into getting her friends back. She had left things up in the air with a few people. She hadn't even called Blair, and Nate... it all came flooding back to her. The reason she hadnt talked to Nate, what sort of person had she become?
She tried to turn on the music to take her mind of what happened and stop getting flash backs of her and Nate. She quickly got changed and went downstairs. Realising she was late she hurried down the stairs to hale a cab. A man scurried past her right when the taxi was pulling in and put seemingly his lady friend in the back seat.
'Awk are you serious? Do you not know cab etiquette? First come!' She said, before turning round to hale another taxi.
Late for school now... brilliant

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

roleplay_girl:)
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Tue May 31, 2011 6:32 am

[I'm going to jump in as Blair.. I hope that's okay? Tell me if my post is alright, or if you need anything changed. :)]

EDIT: Just noticed member hasn't been on since November >_<

It was only 7am, but Blair had already been up for two hours. It wasn't that she was nervous about her upcoming party, but she wanted to make sure that everything was perfect. After all, Gossip Girl said it best: Spotted, S getting off a train at grand central. There, there B, you didn't really think you'd keep the spotlight? Was Serena going to show up that night? The two girls hadn't talked since S mysteriously 'vanished' from the Upper East Side. Who knows where she went? And if the stories were true... A pregnancy? Drugs? That just didn't seem like S.

Blair scoffed. That actually sounded EXACTLY like her best friend... Or ex best friend? She wasn't really sure where they stood at this point. I guess I'll find out tonight, huh? Blair thought to herself as she sipped her nonfat latte. Suddenly, a thought popped into her head.

"Dorota! In here at once!" Blair hollered to her maid. A few moments later, the woman hurried into Blair's room, a fresh latte and blueberry scone on a platter. She brandished the plate at Blair, who acted as though she hadn't noticed.

"Dorota, is it too late for me to take that Vera Wang dress to be altered? I've decided that the Ralph Lauren piece will just not go well with the theme of my party. Hah, what am I saying? I'm Blair Waldorf, of course it's not too late." Blair smiled at her own joke, tentatively accepting the latte and replacing it with the empty mug.

"Miss Blair, does this have to do with Serena's return?" Dorota asked. The woman braced herself for the storm which was often known as Blair Waldorf. It, however, didn't come. Instead, Blair laughed.

"Don't be foolish, Dorota. Serena and I are friends, there's no need for me to 'dress to impress' for her. Nate's going to be at the party, and I want to look my best for him." Blair spoke of her boyfriend, Nate Archibald, whom she has been dating for a couple years now. And okay, if Serena happened to be there, still strung up on crack or with a baby slung in her arms...Well, Blair would look good, nonetheless.
Like Neopets, but want something better? Tell them 873 sent you! :}
[Psst! It's awesome!]

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wastedxoxo on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:26 pm

IS this roleplay still active?

Wastedxoxo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!