Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ouran High School Host Club

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Ouran High School Host Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Sat May 31, 2008 11:09 am

( from the 1st page it seems you havent got a mori. anychance i could budge my way in? ive acted him before. and i make him do some pretty rad stuff (just ask MEGAcya) much love xx)
I dont use this crap anymore :]

bbycks is bttr than thiz shite :]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat May 31, 2008 11:14 am

(OOC: Sakura= an AMAZING mori..if slightly insane at times XD)
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:59 pm

Based on MEGAcya's recommendation and that fact that we do in fact need a Mori, Welcome to Host Club, Sakura_hime.
I'm not afraid of getting hurt, but I'm not strong either. I just can't stand just doing nothing anymore.

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:17 pm

(OOC: Yay! By the way, does anyone know why yourdarkestfear stopped posting?)

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FayeZepher on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:09 pm

Well, yourdarkestfear hasn't logging in since the 21st. Have you tried PMing him/her? And welcome Sakura_hime! XD

FayeZepher
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:21 pm

*bows* muchas gracias! (see im a multilinguist yar :) )
where abouts are we plotwise so i can scidaddle in? :)

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:17 pm

We're at a ball, and because Tamaki's a nut, it's a 'True Love' ball. Basically not much is happening, people are still arriving. Oh, and for the record, Tamaki feels pretty.)

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:34 am

cool. sounds fab hehe :)

any chance of a grand enterance or is it going to be like omg mori is finally back from a ..vacation? lol

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:01 pm

Whatever you like. Basically, lets all be outrageous and have fun with this. )

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:42 am

Cool sounds fab :)

---------------------

Mori shuddered to himself. its weird being back here he thought. it was Kyouya's idea for him to come back now. just in the middle of this "ball" that Tamaki had arranged. he wasn't unhappy to be back. it would just be weird, seeing everyone again. seeing haruhi again....

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jhori_Trannyth on Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:58 am

((OOC: Wow. Me and Neko-kun took a long leave of absence. Sorry. We'll have better attendance now, promise. ))
~A fool once spoke of the benality of hell. If such is the case, then we're in the 7th Circle of Hell.~

Jhori_Trannyth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXMoondancer135Xx on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:14 pm

(sorry this is my first ever RP)

Name: Natsunakoi Luniazuka (everyone calls her Luna)
Apearence: is super short, has strawberry blonde hair and side bangs, has a child like face, brown eyes, light skin.
Personality: is super energetic, loves sweets, very mysterious, likes watching people smile, hates it when there not. Dislikes fighting!
extra: has a frail body so gets sick and hurt easily, never been to Ouran in her life, is a prodigy in about everything, but can't do most things because of her frail body.

xXMoondancer135Xx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXMoondancer135Xx on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:30 pm

srry this is my first ever rp

Name: Natsunakoi Luniazuka (everyone calls her Luna)
Apearence: super short and light, has strawberry blonde hair, brown eyes, light skin. hair is normaly in pigtails. with side bangs
Personality: is super energetic, keeps to herself at first, mysterious, loves sweets.
extra: has an extreamly frail body, gets hurt and sick easily, is a prodijy in about everything though the is limited because of her frail body. has a birth mark on her left ankle shaped like a bracelet with a bunny scharm on it.
etire: always wears a necklace shaped like a locket, what's inside is a mytstery, the normal Highschool cloths for girls is too big for her so she wears the elementry school uniform because the middle school one is also to big.

xXMoondancer135Xx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXMoondancer135Xx on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:46 pm

for the time and date what how would that work??

xXMoondancer135Xx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXMoondancer135Xx on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Luna sat at the computer at home, pointing to the screen she askes her dad, "Is that the school?"
"yes" replies her dad. searching the internet for the Ouran Private Highschool Academy, Luna is startled by the first that came up...
The Host Club

xXMoondancer135Xx
Member for 12 years

OC Eira?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eira_Simma on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Sorry to start a new subject... I really would like to join you guys :D [/color]
Name: Eira Simma
Year: second year
Personality: Friendly, Shy(until she get's comfortable), Quiet, Kind, outgoing, all over the place
Hobbies: people watching(like their actions, looking at cloths, etc.), cooking, reading
Height: 4' 11"
Weight: 103 Lbs
Appearance: Petite, fringed bangs; the rest to her waist, passes for a middle school kid, uber pale, outside of school wears; crinkle skirts w/ thin leather belt, tucked in tank top, some kind of cardigan, and scarf or necklace or rolled up skinnies, see through tee with the round collar, and shoes from the 50's.
Hair: light brown (almost dirty blonde)
Eyes: Green
Extra: Haruhi's cousin from america-mother's side? Our fathers are friends?(if it's okay o-o ) Eira's mother married an old rich man and sent her to live with her father in Japan(depending if you allow being Haruhi's cousin) Father sends her to live with Haruhi cause he has financial issues.(if you don't approve; she lives with her father in a dump apartment and eventually moves out to live on her own with her mother's money.) Mother pays for school and sends living expenses and extra for her entertainment.

Eira_Simma
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eira_Simma on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Eira sat in her father's bedroom, which was hers now, and looked at the new uniform she was required to wear. Upon looking at the golden dress she found herself exited. Her life back in the states had been good, but only to an extent; it was good enough to leave. She had been a loner with one friend, now she was determined to have more than one friend at her new school. She pulled her hair back into a messy bun and hung her cloths in her new closet. After she finished hanging she looked around the small dirty room, it obviously belonged to a man. It had one queen size bed and side tables on either side of it, which was the width of the room. The closet was straight across from the door, the bed to the right of the door. She cleaned up the garbage and her father's dirty cloths. She had changed the bedding to what she brought with her; she finished off her new room with placing her laptop on the end of the bed, placing her stuffed elephant at the top, and putting a picture of her and her one friend on the side table. This was her second night in Japan and tomorrow was her first day of school. She lay on her stomach and opened her laptop and went to the school's page. The extravagant page pops up showing kids in ball gowns and tux's. The head line was "True Love Ball- Held by the Host Club." She sighed to herself, not knowing this was going on and scrolled down the screen. There were already pictures of handsome boys and girls dancing. It would have been the perfect time to make friends. She rolled onto her back and stared at her white ceiling. In the next room over; the living room, she heard her father snoring. Rolling her eyes she closed her laptop and slid it under her bed. Already in pajama's she cuddled up into her blankets and attempted to fall asleep, extremely excited for the next morning. (You guys can RP your ball o-o )

Eira_Simma
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akari Tozumi on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi, id like to join, is this still open?

Akari Tozumi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaoruLuver99 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Can I join? Here is my forum ^-^
Name: "My name is Mikan Lee Misaki, But you can call me Mia" *giggle*
Host/Customer: "Im a regular customer."
Host preference/ Host type: "The twins or Honey senpie."
Year: "1st"
Looks: Image
Personality: "Im shy, but sweet. and kind and caring"
Crush/Bf: "Honey senpie is my crush, OH please don't tell him!"
History: "Same old same old really, me and my sister come from a rich family."
Other: Hia x3

Name: "My name is Orihime Ann Misaki"
Host/Customer: "Im a regular customer."
Host preference/ Host type: "Kaoru but I do go to honey every once in a while."
Year: "3rd"
Looks: Image
Personality: "Im strong and sweet."
Crush/Bf: "Kaoru..."
History: "Same old same old really, me and my sister come from a rich family."
Other: Hia x3

KaoruLuver99
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!