Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Practice makes perfect.

a topic in Growth, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Scholars

New to the literary world? Just want to improve on your already strong literary background? Get tips on your language skills here.

Practice makes perfect.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Opal on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:24 pm

Hi there whoever is bothering to read this.

So I have previously Roleplayed on a different website not to long ago, but am afraid of being just a little rusty and making a total fool of my self. As I'm new here, I'm quite nervous about joining any RPs, but do want to get active ASAP. I love realistic, and sometimes fantasy depending on the finer details. I can sometimes tend to forget to make a new paragraph with new ideas, and it turns out to just be a really long hunk of writing. If someone could do a "mock" or practice roleplay with me it would certainly be appreciated, if not could you please point me to either someone who could do that, somewhere I could do that, or just point me to a decent RP that isn't overly experience demanding.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Opal
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Practice makes perfect.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iridescence on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:14 am

Hi! If you're still interested, I'd like to practice with you. :) I have a similar dilemma. I've roleplayed before too, but I tend to get self-conscious when joining RPs. My tastes in genre seem to align with yours. And I'd like to do practice roleplay before jumping into anything with long-term commitment. So please, drop by my PM if you're still interested! I think we're probably pretty compatible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iridescence
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!