Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Saving the Broken Magical Teenager

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Saving the Broken Magical Teenager

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:34 am

Destroyer Kai stood on the fantail of the Low Glaive as materialized over New Gokai. 'There she is.' he thought as he saw the emotionally broken female atop the tallest tower got ready to jump. 'Was discovered by a familiar contactor at age seven. Joined a team and caught her own familiar no long after. Stayed on that team up till they and her familiar were killed three years ago. Continued to fight even as the enemies got stronger and more numerous. Once a demon murdered her family, the fight just drained out of her and she just stopped fighting for the people.'

Stopping the fact recall, Destroyer materialized his sheathed sword and accompanying belt in his hand. Looping the heavy belt around his hips, while making sure the sword was over his lower back, he heard his cousin approach him. Glancing over his shoulder, he saw what she was say. 'Frelling bastard is screwing with the wrong w 'ior.' Destroyer thought as he said rhetorically, "Wants me off his ship, doesn't he?" "Yes." Sighing at the comment, he rolled his shoulder and snorted. Dealing with the man unequivocal anger was tiring and annoying. "Stick to the plan Frigate. Disembark at the first opportunity." he said, tensing up for the jump. "Will do. See on the flip." "You to."

Taking a heavily magic boost leap, Destroyer looked back to see the Low Glaive de-materialize with loud boom. 'Good luck Frigate.' he thought. Turning his to the female that transformed and jumped mere nanoseconds before he did. Watching the distance between them strink, he heard a thunderstorm closing in. 'Would she even accept my help? After going for so long with out any?' he wondered. As Destroyer edged out the female, he pulled her into his arms and formed a pulsating sphere of solidified black magic around them.

Flipping over to land on his feet. Hitting the ground and taking the brunt of it himself, he rolled to a kneeling position. Gently pushing her black bangs out of her face Destroyer stared down at the pretty face that showed her pain quite clearly. 'Did I start falling for her when I began checking in on this this dimension months ago when I noticed the increased activity?' he wondered, as the rain began pour. Letting the sphere dissipate, he stood up and heard the sirens approaching the area. Cradling the female, who somehow became unconscious, to his chest Destroyer raced away from the building.

Forty minutes later, he reached the abandoned house he chose to stay during his jaunt here. Shouldering the door, Destroyer laid the female atop the chaise and ran a hand through his hair. Removing his sword belt and laying on the back of chair he picked the cellphone from the table. Checking it out and seeing that it might as well be a mp3 player, Destroyer casted a trans-dimensional communication spell on it so that he could use it. Once that was done, he slide it into a pocket while sitting down across from the female.

"You are not alone in your fight anymore chica. You have me and my cousin, when she can getaway from the bastard." he states, resting his head on steepled fingers. Letting his eyes drop to the floor, he ran through what he knew of the female's enemies. 'Nightmare Circuit, loves to get a person's head and break'em with warped truths they hadn't faced and made peace with. Also love to attack enmass...' As the few facts he picked up contiued to roll, Destroyer realized that he needed deal with the open wound the NC could use against him.

"Yemyra's death." he states, recalling that night in his mind. Shutting his eyes, Destroyer entered his inner mindscape. Which this time appeared to be a worn out alter with floating globes of blue flames flanking either side at eye level. 'Come looking for a truce?' Destroyer heard rumbled throungh the space. 'For the foreseeable future? Yes. Don't need to explain why, do I?' he questioned. From behind the alter, he saw the manifestation of his pain walk around and into the dim light. Destroyer watched the dark metaphysical clone of himself match his stare. 'A temporary truce for the duration of your stay to help the broken female. Is all I can offer. Do we have an agreement?' 'Yes.' he replied, clasping forearms with the shadow. 'Good, we're in agreement that her enemies needs to be completely and utterly annihilated?' Destroyer nods, while he and his shadow disagreed on several points, they usually agreed on something that both considered worth taking out. With that settled, he turnt on his heels and left the alter and his shadow as both faded away. Reopening his dark colored eyes he sighed softly and leaned back to wait for the female to wake.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!