Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hidden Connection

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Hidden Connection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:07 am

Agidyne Cnyte, bored and tired from his recent five hour training hop, sat in the corner of his step-sister's Advanced Squadron Tactics class. Watching, through half closed libs, her teach to up and coming Dragon Ryders he focused on Hamakaze's face and wondered if she felt his gaze on her whenever he visited her class. Tilting his head to oneside, thick spiky black bangs swung into his dull gunmetal grey eyes and hide his gaze from outside view. Resting his chin atop an opened palm Agidyne closed his eyes and inwardly sighed as he completely tuned out the surrounding area noise.

'Damn, she's very pretty and caring. But what I feel for her can get me imprisoned. Didn't have to deal with these when I was younger. That all changed when my mother got deathly ill and Hamakaze's father, who I was indifferent to, took her to get help. Leaving me and Hamakaze to survive ten years by ourselves. That time warped my view on normal relationships by shear fact that she was the only female I knew going through my teenage years. And so it seemed natural that most of my daydreams....' he thought, stopping that line of thinking before it caused an embarrassment.

An unknown amount of time passed before he opened an eye to the class starting to pack up. Standing, Agidyne picked up and shouldered his gear bag. He walked out of the classroom, knowing that if would be few more minutes before she would be ready to go home. 'How broken am I to want to date my step-sister and not particularly caring for tbe consequences.' he thought, exiting the building to see the dragons and wyverns calming eating. Inwardly sighing Agidyne, after resaddling and petting, mounts his equally tired war dragon.

Feeling it walk out of corral he redons his gear and glanced around. "Something needs to change. The longer I stay near her, the more I want to act on my feelings and say screw society. But it would be wrong....." stopping that statement before it took him down a rabbit hole he avoided so far. Covering his face while growling Agidyne violently shook his head to clear his mind before gently kicking his dragon. Once in the air, he turnt his face up and soaked in the sunlight through his partially opened faceplate. "Will I break anymore that I already have before a solution appears?" he mused.

Reaching up Agidyne watched the sunlight lance through his fingers. "Wish Hamakaze wasn't my step-sister, then these feelings would infinitely more bearable. But she is my step-sister and I have to fight those urges to present a normal sibling facade." he mumbles, letting his hand drop to his side. Agidyne, feeling his exhaustion double from his thoughts, heaved a heavy sigh of resigned acceptance while allowing his chin to drop to his chin and his eyes to close. Zoning out as his dragon took a direct route back to the two story cabin he and Hamakaze called home since the parents left and had to return in the decade since.

Entering the cabin, once he dismounted and took care of his dragon, Agidyne dismissed his riding armor and dressed himself in jeans and beater tanktop. Despoting his five foot ten frame into a homemade rattan papasan chair he felt it slide till he was staring skyward. "Give me the strength to not act on my daydreams and ruin my only piece of peace I have left in this hellhole." he preyed. Curling into loose fetal position Agidyne closed his unreflective grey eyes and grasped the patch Hamakaze sewed into the papasan's cuchion.

'So freaking broken and pathetic, but atleast I have my Light Breeze. Even if it's in the way I want, but it's fine. I'll live with it and be partially content.' he thought as exhaustion and fatigue dragged him in to a neverending darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!