Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Thekherham and Kykherhenha

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Thekherham and Kykherhenha

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thekherham on Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:46 pm

All right, let's see if I can get this right. I wrote down a description of my alter ego some time ago, so I dug it out of the computer and here it is:

Thekherham (Tee keeā€™ rahm): I was born on the planet TereskĆ dhar, and my species are called TereskĆ dian. The closest animal I could relate to would be a fox. I am bipedal and digitigrade (I walk on my toes). I am six feet tall, slender, with a somewhat pointy, but roundish muzzle, large black eyes, black nose, and whiskers (two sets, a smaller set near the front of the muzzle, and a longer set further back, with a little blank space between). My ears are small (well, not small-small, but not big either, because I come from a very cold environment), and because I'm a male, and because males keep their... ahem, privates inside their body when not in use, I have ear tufts, or should I say fine hair running along the perimeter (or three sides) of the ears, with the hairs at the tip of the ears a bit longer than the ones on the other two sides). I have auburn fur, and a long, bushy tail which is also auburn, although the tip is black. The tail is carried up along the back, and when viewed from the side, looks sort of like the letter 'S', with the black tip hanging down. (Tereskadians are rather vain about their tail... our (ahem) one fault). My eyes are black, and unlike Kykherhenha, they do have pupils. I have four claws on each of my forepaws and my hindpaws, so sixteen alltogether. When TereskĆ dians reach sexual maturity a poison called desdhakā€™hŏr appears in the claws. This is an extremely deadly poison to which there is no antidote. It does come in handy when hunting, because we are pure carnivores (meat and only meat.).
As of this writing, I am twenty-five years old. I have a mate named Rhalhea, and three cubs (all females, since all Tereskadian cubs are the same sex). I could give you more details of my family, but I don't want to bore you to death lol. (Of course if you want me to bore you to death, just ask lol)

Kykherhenha(Kichā€™ kee reeā€™ nah): Even though her species is popularly called a whistling dragon, Kykherhenha is a mammal. She is quadrupedal and digitigrade. She is the size of a large tiger. She has a streamlined body, with what could best be described as a canine-type head. The muzzle is long, but roundish (not pointy like yours truly). She has no external ears, and her eyes have no pupils. They can change color, according to mood. You might say the default color of her eyes is sky-blue. Like her Tereskadian, her entire body, which could best be described as... what? regular... well, not skinny and not fat, is covered with auburn fur. She has a long tail which ends in a tuft, something like a lion has. Her wings, which are black and bat-like, are fairly large, but when folded up they are locked to the side of her body, so if you don't know your whistling dragons or you're not looking to close, it looks like she doesn't have any wings, but just a black color in with her auburn color.

A few more things: TereskĆ dians and their whistling dragons are conceived and born at exactly the same time. They are linked from birth until death. A TereskĆ dian can communicate telepathically only with his or her own whistling dragon, but a whistling dragon can communicate telepathically with other whistling dragons. Whistling dragons produce milk that belongs exclusively to his or her TereskĆ dian. (When you really come right down to it we are very specializedā€¦ meat only, milk only.) Both Kykherhenha and I wear collars. These collars are white, with a red diamond shape at the throat. These collars are a reminder of our history, when thousands of Tereskadians and whistling dragons were killed indiscriminately, just because we were thought of as animals. Each collar also has our names on it, such as Thekherham/Kykherhenha. (The names may be too small to see, but the red diamond symbol is far more important).

Also: Female TereskĆ dians and whistling dragons produce three cubs, five years apart, and all three are the same sex. Both male and female TereskĆ dians and whistling dragons, who are marsupials, nurse their cubs. The cubs spend the first year in the pouches (the TereskĆ dians call these chambers) exclusively, the second year in and out, until the end of the second year when they are turned out. They nurse for three more years, then at the age of five they switch to the milk of their whistling dragons.
Never mind a signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thekherham
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Thekherham and Kykherhenha

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aitan on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:37 pm

likely story thekherham .

I grew up on planet Klypton cycles before I was incarnated on earth.

read my story.

btw your claws vs my armour and inner balance is so much more defensive then your little claws and auburn furry bushy butt.

I would burn your butt black with my rockets and laser your auburn furry butt and tie you to a pole.

one more thing thekherham I know other aliens when I see them I just so happen to be alien to this planet just like you I always believed you I know what you are.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aitan
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thekherham on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:19 pm

It took you almost seven years to reply to my introduction?

You know what? No one cares about you. They should google your name and then they'd see what sort of idiocies you come up with.

Klypton? Are you sure you don't mean Krypton?

Sure, you can kill me with your rockets and your lasers, but that would be chicken, wouldn't it? Fight me in hand to hand combat (or should that be hand-to-paw combat) You'd be dead in one second. Bye bye Aitan. You lost, but then you are such a loser.

Thekherham
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aitan on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:28 pm

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last edited by Aitan on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Aitan
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aitan on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:33 pm

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last edited by Aitan on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Aitan
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aitan on Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:44 am

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Aitan
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aitan on Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:05 am

Im done with what I have to say.

Aitan
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!